Career - will i get a new job

Volume

Hi All,

I have been having a rollercoaster of time with my career.

Can you all try to decipher whether I will get a new job this year?

I was focusing on marketing/government.

Please guide me as well as you may.:)

Kind regards,
Volume
PS It's been a while since have outreached to the community
Thank you ALL

Attachments

• astro_24gw_will_i_find_a_new_job_this_year_2021828_hr.8447.277255.jpg
    astro_24gw_will_i_find_a_new_job_this_year_2021828_hr.8447.277255.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 21

Volume

Hi All,

I have been having a rollercoaster of time with my career.

Can you all try to decipher whether I will get a new job this year?

I was focusing on marketing/government.

Please guide me as well as you may.:)

Kind regards,
Volume
PS It's been a while since have outreached to the community
Thank you ALL

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_find_a_new_job_this_year.9053.213194.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_find_a_new_job_this_year.9053.213194.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 22

IleneK

Premium Member
The rising point is very late at the 29th degree.

Mercury, ruler of the job/employment is exactly to the degree disjunct, five signs apart from, your significator, Jupiter. So no connection now and for a while between you and the job. Merc is also in its own house suggesting to me that there may not be a lot of the kind of jobs that you are seeking; that the employers may be holding back at this time?

Moon is strong, exalted in Taurus and moving to trine Merc. But Moon first meets Mars, ruler of the 5th and 12 houses.
To me, this suggests that something possibly in terms of creativity or in terms of undermining yourself, perhaps?, has to change, to get out of the way, before you find a new job?
And with the late degree, getting ready to roll over into a new sign, change is in the air.
icon7.gif

I would wait a bit, some weeks?, to let the dust settle from the very significant events in your life in the last few days [deciding to quit and take a new direction], and then cast another chart asked about when you will find a new job.
That would be my best advice.

Last edited:

Volume

Hi IleneK,

You're absolutely right - roles in the marketing and government are currently being held back especially now that new south wales are going through a lockdown.

I have taken the liberty to pick up on my counselling studies and mess with local government campaigning.

And yes I have gone through some major changes (lockdown, my father having health issues and me wanting more now than ever to pursue working on my own rather than being micro-managed following major corporate rules.)

I will take your advice though - thank you :)