Natal chart Reading (2 questions)

Futoshi

Sorry for posting again,

1st question:

Lately, I have been a bit curious about my love life. It is something I have been trying to avoid asking for a while now, but I am really curious to know if I will have any luck in love/romance matters any time in future. I have been told a few times that Capricorns are the 'unluckiest' signs when it comes to love, so I am a bit aprehensive that I might end up the rest of my life on my own! lol
The things is, I am only attracted to older men, usually over the age of 50/60, so, considering my age I might go through a few partners throughout ife?

2nd question:

I have fallen in love with graphic design in the past 18 months, so much that I started my own graphics business online and it is doing very well, so I am considering changing careers (I am an art appraiser, so not a huge change-ish), but I would like to know if I have anything in my chart that indicates success, or ability/skill for that type of career. People have mentioned before in this forum that I have a good combination of Mercury on outer planets + Jupiter which is good for comunication, but I wonder if that can also be translated into art, as GD is a mix of art and comunication.

https://imgur.com/a/RHvX7p6

Sorry for the long post.

Any help is welcome. Thank you!

Attachments

• yBpjvUy.png
    yBpjvUy.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Harmelia

Sorry for posting again,

1st question:

Lately, I have been a bit curious about my love life. It is something I have been trying to avoid asking for a while now, but I am really curious to know if I will have any luck in love/romance matters any time in future. I have been told a few times that Capricorns are the 'unluckiest' signs when it comes to love, so I am a bit aprehensive that I might end up the rest of my life on my own! lol
The things is, I am only attracted to older men, usually over the age of 50/60, so, considering my age I might go through a few partners throughout ife?

2nd question:

I have fallen in love with graphic design in the past 18 months, so much that I started my own graphics business online and it is doing very well, so I am considering changing careers (I am an art appraiser, so not a huge change-ish), but I would like to know if I have anything in my chart that indicates success, or ability/skill for that type of career. People have mentioned before in this forum that I have a good combination of Mercury on outer planets + Jupiter which is good for comunication, but I wonder if that can also be translated into art, as GD is a mix of art and comunication.

https://imgur.com/a/RHvX7p6

Sorry for the long post.

Any help is welcome. Thank you!

Hi!
In my practice, I have not noticed that Capricorn people have more difficulty in relationship. I would not tell anyone that. I think the more independent a person is, the less they need a relationship - but even then, many independent-types have successful love relationships. So, really, it is an individual matter. Why worry over something that hasn't happened?

As far as being attracted to older men - if it's a matter of emotional maturity, since you are still pretty young, that could change - as men mature later than women. I don't know you, so I have no idea if this will be true for you, but it doesn't hurt to keep your mind open.

For your second question, when people have so many planets in one area in the chart, it does make it more difficult to read - and you may receive more varying interpretations. Your 8th house has 5 out of 10 planets in it. But when looking at career - I always give a lot of weight on the Sun and Moon and ASC - AND the chart ruler (Venus) - so what we have is Sun in Capricorn conjunct Saturn in Aquarius in 9th, Moon in Leo conjunct Chiron in 3rd house, and Venus in Sag in the 8th.

Taurus ASC with Venus ruler can be about art - all kinds. In the 8th house, it gives a flavor of psychology - going deep in your subject matter - maybe being fascinated with the dark side. The 8th house is where we do shadow work, inner transformational work, investigative work, so if doing graphic art satisfies your Venus and 8th house planets - truly offers you self-change or contributes to it, then I would think you'd want to keep at it. I'm looking at it more like - will it keep your interest? Because if you lose interest, you won't succeed. If you love it, you'll want to continue. The trick to good interpretation is going to be - how are you using your 8th house planets? Some people go into the financial sector - accountants, stock market brokers, banking. Some will want to study metaphysics or psychology. It's an inner house - so people are usually interested in deep, inner topics like psychology. But your Sun is in the 9th - which is a bigger focus.

However, your Venus is in Sagittarius - so there is also this expansive feel to your Venus. It is similar to your Sun in 9th - the 9th house being Sagittarius's natural house. So, Venus in Sag will like variety, expanding oneself, exploring new territory, growing and learning, not getting stuck in a steady routine - setting goals and achieving them. So, you could apply all that to art - including graphic design. The 8th house could also give you a sense of good focus, and you have Mars conjunct Venus - so there is passion in the art you do.

Sun in the 9th is more expansive. It loves to learn new things - is interested in meaning in life - philosophy to live by - religious studies - law - justice - getting a higher education. In Capricorn, you will likely work hard and want to be of service to others. In the 9th house - you might be quite ambitious in expanding yourself in new ways throughout your life. You might like traveling as well. The main thing with the 9th is variety, exploring new things, not getting stuck in one routine for too long - so you'll like a job that has variety and some autonomy to explore new things. Graphic art is probably a good fit in that way - because you'll always be working on different projects. Mercury is in 8th too - will give you excellent mental focus in Capricorn, 8th.

The Moon in Leo will like to be creative as well. You might be inclined to need too much affirmation or recognition from others - with Chiron there - pointing out a problem. You'll need to work at doing positive Leo - where you simply desire to share yourself in a magnanimous way - so that you do not feel inhibited when you don't get applause for what you offer. In 3rd house, communication is indeed the focus, and yes, it can include any kind of art. It is usually about using words - so you may have a flare for writing, or you may be able to develop it. But one can view any art as a form of communication.

Jupiter is in Virgo in the 4th though, and the ruler is Mercury - again - communication - and the idea of writing or teaching or using words in some way. So, I do have to wonder if you don't have a talent for writing. Just something to think about. You could be one of these very talented artistic people - who can do many things - and maybe developing your many talents is a good thing. Jupiter rules your Sagittarius Venus and Mars! So the focus becomes Jupiter, 4th house - in Virgo. You like analyzing things - and Mercury in 8th in Capricorn will be investigative. I'm not saying you will do this, but investigative reporting comes to mind - just because it combines writing and investigating. It's that kind of energy here - which can be applied to many professions.

Whatever you do, you'll like doing your own thing or what you do will be unique with Saturn in Aquarius, 9th. Also North Node in Capricorn is saying you need to explore who you are from the inside out - to balance the past life tendency to let others define. Your family has greatly defined how you value yourself - so - you are sure to break away from that and explore yourself in new ways - which is the 8th/9th house emphasis.

Anyway, that's what I have for you today.

Futoshi

Hi Harmelia, thank you for your reply.

The reason I thought that Capricorns were unlucky in relationships, is because I read somewhere that Capricorns look for partners based on status and even if the relationships are abusive, we tend to stay in it regardless, as long as it serves us a purpose, even if it makes us sad. I have experienced that myself, as I used to be in a very emotionally/verbally abusive relationship, but I was willing to stay in and make it work, because he was a somewhat-famous politician where I lived.... Now that I think about it, I was a fking idiot back then! lol
Also, my reason to be attracted to older men is entirely based on phisycal traits and personality. I melt like butter when I see gray hair! It is a bit embarassing to admit it, but it is the truth! On the personality side, older men seem to be living more in the moment, rather than making plans for the future, and as someone with 100 plans in place for the next 10 years, I'd rather find someone who is chill and all about the now. It keeps me grounded.

I have to say, astrology never ceases to amaze me! You are so right about many things there.

When I turned 24 I got myself into a BSc in Psychology, but as I suffer from dysthymia myself, the course was too overwhelming for my mental health, so I dropped out and later applied for a BA in Art History. I then became an art appraiser and I liked it because I could work freelance and got to preach about art like I was giving a lecture. I love teaching people about history and art, even when they are not interested in it! lol

Due to Brexit and then COVID-19, the jobs in that area became very scarce as the government cut funds for all art businesses, that is when I started doing some research on other areas and fell in love with graphic design. I am not a very good artist, but graphic design is all about communicating with whatever skills you have and that fit into my passion, as I have a lot of ideas but until now, didn't have many ways to create them.

You are right about the maths/money business, I am incredibly good with money and I have been told that I am a good mathematician, but as you said yourself, I hate working with a steady routine. That is why I avoided that area.

The two things you said that impressed me the most in your post:

"You might be inclined to need too much affirmation or recognition from others - with Chiron there - pointing out a problem"

That is something I noticed about myself ever since I started getting more into this GD business. I make my art and I am really ashamed to show it to others, in fear of ridicule and/or attaching my worth through my art. Something I need to change ASAP!!

"so you may have a flare for writing"

Yes, I have published a book when I was 17, unde a pen-name and it became quite popular, but once again... I was ashamed of ridicule, so I never revealed my identity! lol
I am currently cooking up some ideas to write a book again, but I am not really rushing.

By the way, my Saturn return is proving to be such a pleasant experience! I am discovering so many things I'm passionate about, learning to take care of myself, getting good mental help, finally getting a grasp on valuable friendships, etc.... I was afraid it was going to be a terrible experience, but so far I can't complain.

Thank you Harmelia, and I'm sorry for the long post!! :whistling:

Harmelia

Hi Harmelia, thank you for your reply.

The reason I thought that Capricorns were unlucky in relationships, is because I read somewhere that Capricorns look for partners based on status and even if the relationships are abusive, we tend to stay in it regardless, as long as it serves us a purpose, even if it makes us sad. I have experienced that myself, as I used to be in a very emotionally/verbally abusive relationship, but I was willing to stay in and make it work, because he was a somewhat-famous politician where I lived.... Now that I think about it, I was a fking idiot back then! lol
Also, my reason to be attracted to older men is entirely based on phisycal traits and personality. I melt like butter when I see gray hair! It is a bit embarassing to admit it, but it is the truth! On the personality side, older men seem to be living more in the moment, rather than making plans for the future, and as someone with 100 plans in place for the next 10 years, I'd rather find someone who is chill and all about the now. It keeps me grounded.

I have to say, astrology never ceases to amaze me! You are so right about many things there.

When I turned 24 I got myself into a BSc in Psychology, but as I suffer from dysthymia myself, the course was too overwhelming for my mental health, so I dropped out and later applied for a BA in Art History. I then became an art appraiser and I liked it because I could work freelance and got to preach about art like I was giving a lecture. I love teaching people about history and art, even when they are not interested in it! lol

Due to Brexit and then COVID-19, the jobs in that area became very scarce as the government cut funds for all art businesses, that is when I started doing some research on other areas and fell in love with graphic design. I am not a very good artist, but graphic design is all about communicating with whatever skills you have and that fit into my passion, as I have a lot of ideas but until now, didn't have many ways to create them.

You are right about the maths/money business, I am incredibly good with money and I have been told that I am a good mathematician, but as you said yourself, I hate working with a steady routine. That is why I avoided that area.

The two things you said that impressed me the most in your post:

"You might be inclined to need too much affirmation or recognition from others - with Chiron there - pointing out a problem"

That is something I noticed about myself ever since I started getting more into this GD business. I make my art and I am really ashamed to show it to others, in fear of ridicule and/or attaching my worth through my art. Something I need to change ASAP!!

"so you may have a flare for writing"

Yes, I have published a book when I was 17, unde a pen-name and it became quite popular, but once again... I was ashamed of ridicule, so I never revealed my identity! lol
I am currently cooking up some ideas to write a book again, but I am not really rushing.

By the way, my Saturn return is proving to be such a pleasant experience! I am discovering so many things I'm passionate about, learning to take care of myself, getting good mental help, finally getting a grasp on valuable friendships, etc.... I was afraid it was going to be a terrible experience, but so far I can't complain.

Thank you Harmelia, and I'm sorry for the long post!! :whistling:

Don't be sorry for long posts . . . I do it too. Um, glad I got some things right. I understand what you're saying about Capricorn and relationships, but you can say the same thing of other signs. There's a whole lot of people who have at least one really bad relationship - and I had one that sounds a lot like the one you described - with a Capricorn betraying and abusing ME instead. I wouldn't assume that staying in an abusive relationship is necessarily a Capricorn trait - but we need to look at the whole chart and how each person is responding to it. Any sign can stay in an abusive relationship for a whole lot of diferent reasons.

Well good luck to you in all your endeavors. It sounds like you have a lot of fun - and - that helps take the sting out of life's painful side.

Zora

Account Closed
yBpjvUy.png

Sorry for posting again,
1st question:

Hi Futoshi,

I think you don't need to excuse yourself for posting on a forum - as this in fact is a most welcomed matter on a forum and in truth it's purpose and intention. :wink:

We all are shaped in our childhood in a certain way by our parents.

Mother - 4th house - female receptive passive principle - and mother as the first female model role for a man for getting own needs and emotions nourrished. And father (for me) 5th house - male active sun principle - father as first male model role for a man - and more important as own gender support. And watching and witnessing the relationship of our parents - shape us as well - and take subconsciously impact on us in later life and relationships.

And sometimes we are looking in a partner - mainly for what we have missed in childhood - as an supporting energy - or to learn from and to feel well with.

5th house besides father for me - is also house of love and romance - expressing love and to feel sexually attracted. Your 5th house is ruled by mercury and mercury is in capricorn - preferring partners older in age or more mature.

With mercury in 8th house conjuncting uranus - you may have felt yourself rejected from your own father- or your father was not much accepted in your family because of being different from others and family - or father left your family early.

All what we miss - leaves kinda a whole in us - we feel like magic attracted from to get it filled. Especially with planets in 8th house - energies subconsciously working under the surface and not being always of personal control.

Although you are a cap sun born - relationships - 7th house are ruled by passionate pluto in your in your chart - and with pluto it is mainly a question of the right due (transit) time to come -to get yourself prepared for beginning a new relationship.

Actually - since 05-08-2022- your natal pluto is transit activated by transit neptune by supporting trine - to support you with energy to attract a new partner and to start a relationship. And as neptune rules your 11th - social media - it may start up there and perhaps also in far distance - in the beginning.

Futoshi

Thank you for your reply Zora,

The reason I apologise is because I used to be part of another astrology forum (for beginners), but was kicked out by an admin because she claimed I posted too often (5 posts in 2 weeks lol). I don't want to be kicked out of this one too! :lol:

What you have said about my father not being accepted by family members, as well as not accepting me, is very true!! I think I have seen him 5 times in my life and we never talked to each other, when people asked him if he had a child he would say 'no, I dont' have any'.

The Pluto in 7th house is the most worrying part of my chart, in my opinion. I read a lot about power struggles and codependence on a partner with that placement. Could explain why I am so attracted to Geminis and Sags (dominant charts)! I fall in love with them, but at the same time I want to settle, even though I know they have a reputation of being hard to settle. smh

Also, friendships are a bit exhausting, I sometimes feel that I have to walk on eggshells to keep things flowing in the right direction, otherwise I might lose friends for the smalles things. :annoyed:

It is good to know that Neptune will be favourable next year, I have a question though: do you mean the 5th of August 2022 or 8th of May 2022?