Astrology of a cold blooded killer

david starling

Re: Atrology of a cold blooded killer

Here's a riddle--

Who: Bragged about being able to shoot someone in the head in broad daylight and get away with it?

Blew 10 people away in Jan. 2020 with a Hellfire missile, and got away with it?

Unnecessarily ordered and paid for the executions of 13 people in the dead of night over a less than one year span of time, and got away with it?

Hint: This well-known serial killer has Venus conj. Saturn in :cancer:, and Mars conj Asc in Leo.

Last edited:

chay

Banned

Here's a riddle--

Who: Bragged about being able to shoot someone in the head in broad daylight and get away with it?

Unnecessarily ordered and paid for the executions of 13 people in the dead of night over a less than one year span of time, and got away with it?

Hint: This well-known serial killer has Venus conj. Saturn, and Mars conj Asc in Leo.

Could it possibly have been a leader, who due to his own political ambitions ignored the advice of experts, let a virus sweep through a country killing 500,000 people, tried to distract by blaming other nations & even spread ridiculous & dangerous health misinformation?

leomoon

Here's a riddle--

Hint: This well-known serial killer has Venus conj. Saturn, and Mars conj Asc in Leo.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22/obama-drones-trump-killings-count/
March 10, 2020 - in a sh--hole country anyway, he says.:sad:
On March 10, a U.S. drone fired a missile, turning a passenger vehicle outside Janaale, Somalia, into a heap of burnt and broken metal with fresh corpses inside. Whether the people killed that day were “terrorists” or ordinary Somalis is actively disputed

In between tee shots with Lindsey Graham in 2020 on his luxury golf course:
As of May 18, the Trump administration had launched 40 airstrikes in Somalia in 2020 alone. That figure is made all the more staggering by the fact that, from 2007 through 2016, the administrations of George W. Bush and Barack Obama conducted 41 airstrikes in Somalia total, according to reporting from Airwars.

Last edited:

chay

Banned

The same guy who egged on some uneducated & mentally ill people to storm Capitol Hill & get people killed?

david starling

Could it possibly have been a leader, who due to his own political ambitions ignored the advice of experts, let a virus sweep through a country killing 500,000 people, tried to distract by blaming other nations & even spread ridiculous & dangerous health misinformation?

But, his Jupiter retrograde in Libra attempted to belatedly atone for that by speeding the development of vaccines which he now recommends and promotes.

Last edited:

leomoon

But, his Jupiter retrograde in Libra attempted to belatedly atone for that by speeding the development of vaccines which he now recommends and promotes.

Yet even though his life was on the line at Walter Reed Hospital and to save it, he was given a "special dispensation cocktail" of monchodial drugs, (later said anyone can have them when of course no one can unless your doctor miraculously gets a "special dispensation" for them) -

People kept on dying while he put on a "Superman " Show for all on the WH balcony, as he had the helicopter drop him off.

Many States whose younger citizens are now dying in the overcrowded hospitals (such as Missouri), are the "non-vaccinated" because Superman didn't really spell out clearly, "you CAN DIE folks". Instead Superman pretended he was super-human jacked up on steroids at that time.

His Astro Indicators:

Jupiter retrograde, over the top stupid in this case. Jupiter square Saturn (no real sense of responsibility in a developed adult) Jupiter semi-square the ASC- (for all to see) Jupiter square Venus and Jupiter square Mercury, you get a child-like pretender of Superman who rips off his mask - and doesn't properly advise his devotees, who continue to show up at all those rallies, unmasked to his delight.

What was even more shocking was that shortly after his tweet was sent out, Trump was airlifted to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where he spent three days receiving treatments that were not widely available to the millions of people who had contracted the illness, including the 500,000+ people who died as a result of COVID-19
"It was like, unbelievable," he said of the experimental Regeneron cocktail days after being released from the hospital. "I felt good immediately. I felt as good three days ago as I do now."

Trump also took to Twitter when he returned to the White House, telling his followers, "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
He didn't tell them, he was high as a kite, and jacked up on Steroids.....

Many thousands of others died since then, almost ALL today's Covid victims are NOT -vaccinated! Almost all are Republicans.

Last edited:

leomoon

This cold-blooded killer, actually, keeps it a secret from his fans - that he almost died, except for the care & rare meds called cocktails and around the clock best that medicine and doctors could find.

No question in my mind, it's all seen by his natal JUPITER AND IT'S MANY SQUARES AND SEMI-SQUARES>
"over the top mayhem" or something seriously wrong with his brain (Mercury square)

https://vozwire.com/trump-reportedly-almost-died...
At least two people informed on Trump’s physical condition that weekend claimed he was severely unwell and didn’t think he’d make it out of Walter Reed Hospital. Believe it. even the Washington post mention that Trump almost died and was saved in extremis using monoclonal antibody.

There is a new book out outlining how he almost died - which only a handful of people knew about. Those at the hospital who cared for his health and him and a handful in the White House.

From the Book: - "Nightmare Scenario"

When Hahn learned the application was for the president (!), he was “stunned” — and skeptical about whether Trump should’ve been given clearance for the experimental medication, considering he was “74 and overweight.”

“Trump’s doctors threw everything they could at the virus all at once. His condition appeared to stabilize somewhat as the day wore on, but his doctors, still fearing he might need to go on a ventilator, decided to move him to the hospital. Perhaps now, officials thought, [Trump] would encourage Americans to wear masks and put his health and medical officials front and center in the response. Instead, Trump emerged from the experience triumphant and ever more defiant.”
https://www.amazon.com/Nightmare-Scenario-Administrations-Response-Pandemic/dp/006306605X

He even had the Secret Service contingent, drive him around the streets near the hospital, so he could "wave" to the otherwise, no clue barrage of adoring fans. He put these Secret Service men and their families at risk and as a matter of fact, the Secret Service came down with so many Covid cases, there was a shortage of them for awhile. Almost 900 Secret Service employees were infected with ...
0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

1. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/22/almost-900-secret...
    Jun 22, 2021 · After President Donald Trump contracted Covid-19, he took a drive in his presidential vehicle as Secret Service personnel drove and protected him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...se-after-demanded-leave-hospital-2020-10?IR=C

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity,"

Photo of car ride: https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...se-after-demanded-leave-hospital-2020-10?IR=C

Last edited:

blackbery

indeed, Dr. Anthony Fauci is a cold blooded killer. He will face the death penalty for Crimes Against Humanity.

Another :sun::square::neptune: and :moon::opposition::saturn::jupiter::square::pluto:. He is one SICK puppy.
I think you can put it down to his small stature......
"Napoleon Complex" is a theorized inferiority complex normally attributed to people of short stature.

He is a true psychopath with no remorse, no regret for the deaths & damage he caused & is still causing. He lied to Congress, to President Trump, to the public & now won't even show up at the on-going investigations. :crying::crying::crying:

He has been able to remain in power despite his criminal acts due to powerful :sun::trine::jupiter::saturn::taurus:. That placement has 'staying power'.

His time is up now. All the recent declass emails prove him to be a liar & a traitor. He won't get away with his crimes this time. :mars::uranus: bringing an abrupt end to his reign of terror & lies.

President Trump was right about everything & Criminal Fauci was wrong...but it was completely deliberate on his part as he colluded with the Dems/Big Pharma & the fake news to try to 'blame & hurt Trump'. :andy::andy::andy:

He stated that masks didn't work, then they did, then they didn't, then the lying Fauci suggested 2 or 3 masks would be even better.:bandit:

Fauci lied direct about Gain of Function, about the millions he approved to go to this outlawed 'science' & funneled money to China & to his criminal pals.

Trump talked about the China Virus coming from the Wuhan Lab & criminal Fauci called him a conspiracy theorist.:pouty:

Trump closed the border early to China while Fauci & the Dems screamed 'racist'.
Trump suggested HQC, Invermectin, Light Therapy, Zinc, Vit D & other treatments. Fauci had them all banned & had all talk of any treatment censored & wiped. He worked with Big Tech to cancel any debate.
Trump suggested the lockdowns, the masks were not necessary. He spoke about protecting the vulnerable (the elderly & the sick) & was ignored & ridiculed. Instead, the Dem Govs shoved the elderly into nursing homes & killed them. They are now all under investigation.
The ships Trump sent & the field hospitals remained empty.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

As early as 2018 US State Department officials warned about safety risks at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab on scientists conducting risky tests with the bat coronavirus.
US officials made several trips to the Wuhan laboratory.

Despite the warnings, the US National Institute of Health (NIH) under Dr. Anthony Fauci awarded a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan lab studying the bat virus. This was after State Department warned about the risky tests going on in the lab.

And yet for over a year Dr. Anthony Fauci has vehemently denied the Wuhan Virus was man-made until last month when Dr. Fauci admitted it may have possibly been naturally occurring.

On Tuesday emails from April 2020 were released via FOIA.

In one email from April 18, 2020, Dr. Peter Daszak thanked Dr. Fauci for insisting the COVID-19 virus was naturally occurring — when both men knew this was a lie.

And now a second email surfaced from the Fauci email dump that shows Dr. Fauci was told in late Jan 2020 that some of the features of the V “look engineered.”
Dr. Fauci knew the truth.

And he lied about it for over year — maybe because he was funding the projects — something else he lied about.

blackbery

Trying to upload the cold-blooded killer's chart for the 3rd time.

The chart wouldn't upload but in addition to his delusional :sun::mercury::square::neptune: he has :pluto::conjunct:Khiron.

Very scary person who should never have been in charge of the public health.

:sick::sick::sick:

Dec 24/1940 Dr. A. Fauci. Brooklyn Heights, NY.

COLLATERAL DAMAGE: New Study CONFIRMS Trump Was Right – And Fauci, Democrats, Media, Tech Giants, etc. Lied About HCQ and AZM to Damage Trump and MURDERED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS in Process

We knew and reported that Dr. Tony Fauci and the medical elites conspired to ban the use of this very successful drug.

We reported earlier on how Dr. Fauci used bogus studies to disqualify HCQ in treating coronavirus.

We also reported that there is proof that Dr. Fauci and top US medical experts all conspired using obviously false information to disqualify hydroxychloroquine and MILLIONS DIED as a result of their action.

Greatest Mass Killer of 21st Century: Data Shows Fauci Conspired and Lied – New Study Shows HCQ plus AZM Improved Survival of COVID Patients by Nearly 200%

Attachments

• astro_24ang_criminal_fauci_2021712.75899.93227.jpg
    astro_24ang_criminal_fauci_2021712.75899.93227.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

david starling

The chart wouldn't upload but in addition to his delusional :sun::mercury::square::neptune: he has :pluto::conjunct:Khiron.

Very scary person who should never have been in charge of the public health.

:sick::sick::sick:

Dec 24/1940 Dr. A. Fauci. Brooklyn Heights, NY.

Well, send him off to your fantasy Gitmo and have him executed! Problem solved! :whistling:

You must have quite an H12 goin' on there!

Last edited:

leomoon

Cold-blooded Serial Murderer and Sadist who practiced/practices Sadism: Bashir Assad,Pres.of Syria

It takes a LOT to shock me anymore, but I was shocked watching just how low in Sadism, (gleeful/sexual satisfaction, etc( from torturing human beings, be they young or old, the Assad Army under their leader became.

Watching 60 Minutes last night, did me in! You can't "unsee" what you saw.
Here: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bashar-al-assad-syria-evidence-war-crimes-60-minutes-2021-07-11/

It made me think I should share the chart of this sadist as perhaps others here can see what I could not.

15-16 Yrs ago, I had an Astrologer friend, much much younger then I, who lived in France and then he and his family moved to Nazareth Israel. We stayed online buddies until he became heavily involved in Tarot switching his interest from Astrology full time. I recall however, he asked me (at the beginning of the Syrian War?

It has been 10 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days since the Syrian Day of Rage protests were gathered on 15 March 2011,[1] and 8 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 6 days since the Red Cross declared the situation to be a civil war.

My now Israeli friend asked me IF it would be a long protracted war and would Assad give up -:sad: I recall looking at his natal chart (Assad) and said, "No, he will be at the beginning of a long successful time in his life"........

Well, here we are now, over 10 years later - and this prediction proved accurate.

I haven't looked at his natal chart since then - so I'm asking you all to help me discern these sadistic crimes in the heart and soul of this War Criminal who tortured and killed over 250M Syrians to date.

Last edited:

blackbery

You may think it funny that Fauci killed thousands of people with the flu virus, suicides from the un-necessary lockdowns incld thousands of young people & banning of treatments like HQC, Invermectin etc because President Trump suggested them but I don't find anything amusing about the criminal Fauci.

Gates, Fauci, WHO and CDC haven’t been charged with Crimes Against Humanity........ YET.

Tucker Carlson: Is Dr. Fauci under criminal investigation?
'We can only hope' he is

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-is-dr-fauci-under-criminal-investigation

Well, send him off to your fantasy Gitmo and have him executed! Problem solved! :whistling:

You must have quite an H12 goin' on there!

leomoon

cont'd:

We do not know the exact time of Bashir Assad's birth, but Starkman has rectified it to the following:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Al_Assad,_Bashar

Birth time unknown. Starkman rectified to 16.43.24 EEDT Asc 7Aqu22'
I'll use this time, because he has been doing this a long time and got pretty good at it from what I recall and from his stature & weight (extremely thin/tall) and cold-bloodlessness, I think it makes sense, to be Aquarius Rising.

Wiki Bio:

On 10 July 2000, he was elected president succeeding Hafez al-Assad, his father, who had led Syria for 30 years and died in office a month prior. He was subsequently approved by the Syrian electorate once again in the uncontested 2007 election.
Does anyone have ideas as to what Asteroids we might include for Sadism & Torture of human beings -?
He is currently and for many years, being protected by Russia's V. Putin & China's President - keeping him in office and protected from the World Court via their votes at the UN and elsewhere!

I found SADO - so included (this Astrologer swears by it - as being malevolent & extremely negative)
https://mychristianpsychic.com/testimonials/

I'm still not seeing the extreme depravity of the man - I think I'm just too upset by his actions & by him to see him!

Last edited:

leomoon

Syria's Natal Chart and hints about Assad's reign:

https://astrologyking.com/syria-horoscope/

from Black Holes to Asteroids, Astrologer Alex Miller:

(Alex use to write for her when she was alive, but has since moved onto Asteroids rather exclusively now)

Modern Syria dates from its de facto independence from France (whose zone of influence it had been in since the end of World War I) on 1 January 1944, a chart set by mundane astrology authority Nicholas Campion for midnight local time. That time yields an Ascendant of 13 Libra, perhaps not coincidentally the location of a Black Hole, a collapsed star whose gravitational pull is so intense, not even light can escape it.

He wrote for the late Maya DelMar blog:

Generally, Black Holes represent the principle of radical change, and act as points of energy absorption or loss. In mundane charts specifically, they often denote countries or regimes of a totalitarian nature, and which are subject to sudden dramatic change, becoming touchstones of conflict, drawing others into their turmoil and destabilizing local or even global conditions.

With a pairing of the North Node and Pluto at 7 and 8 Leo in the country’s Tenth House, unchecked military power and control (Pluto) is seen as a natural way forward (North Node) ---from 1963 Assad’s father took control of the country, putting it under Emergency Law which lasted until 2011. This, ironically, is when the civil war ensued, itself perhaps the most visible example of exhausting resources and wasted energies.

https://daykeeperjournal.com/2013/10/astrology-syria/

Last edited:

chay

Banned

indeed, Dr. Anthony Fauci is a cold blooded killer. He will face the death penalty for Crimes Against Humanity.

Another :sun::square::neptune: and :moon::opposition::saturn::jupiter::square::pluto:. He is one SICK puppy.
I think you can put it down to his small stature......
"Napoleon Complex" is a theorized inferiority complex normally attributed to people of short stature.

He is a true psychopath with no remorse, no regret for the deaths & damage he caused & is still causing. He lied to Congress, to President Trump, to the public & now won't even show up at the on-going investigations. :crying::crying::crying:

He has been able to remain in power despite his criminal acts due to powerful :sun::trine::jupiter::saturn::taurus:. That placement has 'staying power'.

His time is up now. All the recent declass emails prove him to be a liar & a traitor. He won't get away with his crimes this time. :mars::uranus: bringing an abrupt end to his reign of terror & lies.

President Trump was right about everything & Criminal Fauci was wrong...but it was completely deliberate on his part as he colluded with the Dems/Big Pharma & the fake news to try to 'blame & hurt Trump'. :andy::andy::andy:

He stated that masks didn't work, then they did, then they didn't, then the lying Fauci suggested 2 or 3 masks would be even better.:bandit:

Fauci lied direct about Gain of Function, about the millions he approved to go to this outlawed 'science' & funneled money to China & to his criminal pals.

Trump talked about the China Virus coming from the Wuhan Lab & criminal Fauci called him a conspiracy theorist.:pouty:

Trump closed the border early to China while Fauci & the Dems screamed 'racist'.
Trump suggested HQC, Invermectin, Light Therapy, Zinc, Vit D & other treatments. Fauci had them all banned & had all talk of any treatment censored & wiped. He worked with Big Tech to cancel any debate.
Trump suggested the lockdowns, the masks were not necessary. He spoke about protecting the vulnerable (the elderly & the sick) & was ignored & ridiculed. Instead, the Dem Govs shoved the elderly into nursing homes & killed them. They are now all under investigation.
The ships Trump sent & the field hospitals remained empty.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

As early as 2018 US State Department officials warned about safety risks at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab on scientists conducting risky tests with the bat coronavirus.
US officials made several trips to the Wuhan laboratory.

Despite the warnings, the US National Institute of Health (NIH) under Dr. Anthony Fauci awarded a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan lab studying the bat virus. This was after State Department warned about the risky tests going on in the lab.

And yet for over a year Dr. Anthony Fauci has vehemently denied the Wuhan Virus was man-made until last month when Dr. Fauci admitted it may have possibly been naturally occurring.

On Tuesday emails from April 2020 were released via FOIA.

In one email from April 18, 2020, Dr. Peter Daszak thanked Dr. Fauci for insisting the COVID-19 virus was naturally occurring — when both men knew this was a lie.

And now a second email surfaced from the Fauci email dump that shows Dr. Fauci was told in late Jan 2020 that some of the features of the V “look engineered.”
Dr. Fauci knew the truth.

And he lied about it for over year — maybe because he was funding the projects — something else he lied about.

Have you got RON WATKINS birth data?

leomoon

Parking the Astrology for Cold Blooded Killer (and Sadist) Bashir Assad here for safe keeping so not to lose it::annoyed: You never know, someone might actually care what this man has done to planet earth someday. Remember, "all souls are interconnected" ultimately. :surprised:

https://www.astro.com/astrology/aa_article160503_e.htm

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bashar-al-assad-syria-evidence-war-crimes-60-minutes-2021-07-11/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/syria-civil-war-60-minutes-archives-2021-07-11/

david starling

Parking the Astrology for Cold Blooded Killer (and Sadist) Bashir Assad here for safe keeping so not to lose it::annoyed: You never know, someone might actually care what this man has done to planet earth someday. Remember, "all souls are interconnected" ultimately. :surprised:

https://www.astro.com/astrology/aa_article160503_e.htm

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bashar-al-assad-syria-evidence-war-crimes-60-minutes-2021-07-11/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/syria-civil-war-60-minutes-archives-2021-07-11/

His birthtime is either unknown or being kept a secret, same as his son's.

A Moon/Saturn conjunction in Pisces is a real possibility, opposing his stellium in Virgo, which is really where he's at. I'm discounting the rectification because it doesn't make enough sense. Possibly Asc in Capricorn?

Last edited:

chay

Banned

A look at some of Trump & Fauci's synastry: Both of their Suns square each others Neptune, they don't understand each other. (My personal take is one doesn't understand science & the other doesn't understand idiots). Mars square each others Mars, so they worked together and argued together, Trumps Mars square Fauci's Uranus. Trumps Neptune conjunct Fauci's Node, Trump is a confused or dishonest or spiritual associate to Fauci. Trumps Pluto square Fauci's Moon, square Fauci's Jupiter & Fauci's Saturn, Trumps Pluto semisquare Fauci's Mercury- Trump dominated Fauci. Trumps Uranus opposite Fauci's Mercury. Trumps Mercury sextile Fauci's Jupiter & Saturn, Trumps Moon sesquiquadrate Fauci's Jupiter & Saturn, Trumps Sun & Node semisquare Fauci's Jupiter & Saturn- Fauci was pushed out but also needed very much to get away from Trump -anyone want to comment on some of these aspects? I don't think anyone could look at this chart & deny that Trump was dominating Fauci.

Last edited:

leomoon

A look at some of Trump & Fauci's synastry: Both of their Suns square each others Neptune, they don't understand each other. (My personal take is one doesn't understand science & the other doesn't understand idiots). Mars square each others Mars, so they worked together and argued together,i.

:w00t: funny line -

David:
I think Aquarius fits just fine for skinny Assad, why don't you? There are cold=blooded Aquarians around, I was once married to one for a short period of time. Very short. :pouty: He only loved his drums which he blamed me for his having to hock them. :w00t: something about paying a bill didn't sit well with him.