horary what does he think of me help

astrobabes

i am so curious about what this guy thinks of me.. any details please. were friends but we have shown some interest with each other but he just broke up with his gf. I'm not expecting anything but I don't really know where I stand. does he like me? think of me? annoyed with me? ahh thanks for any help

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_does_tayler_think_of_me_hr.83062.51655.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_does_tayler_think_of_me_hr.83062.51655.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 40

IleneK

Premium Member
i am so curious about what this guy thinks of me.. any details please. were friends but we have shown some interest with each other but he just broke up with his gf. I'm not expecting anything but I don't really know where I stand. does he like me? think of me? annoyed with me? ahh thanks for any help

You/Merc are the faster moving and so the keener of the two of you, applying to sextile him/Jup. But someone else/Mars gets in there before you and trines Jupiter while you/Merc move deeper into combustion with the Sun.
Being combust the Sun, I think he may not see you/Merc; he sees someone else/Mars first.

astrobabes

You/Merc are the faster moving and so the keener of the two of you, applying to sextile him/Jup. But someone else/Mars gets in there before you and trines Jupiter while you/Merc move deeper into combustion with the Sun.
Being combust the Sun, I think he may not see you/Merc; he sees someone else/Mars first.

aw really theres someone else involved? does it say what he thinks of me?