my natal chart

arya ishtar

hey folks, this here's my natal chart. hope it is entertaining and informative. (it certainly has been to me!) what do *you* see? been looking for years, and the more i look and study, the more "explanations of me" jump out at me. ("ohhh! so *that's* why that's like that!)

have only done natal. interested in the future, but think if i try to learn that right now, my head will explode.:andy: but if future and propensities loom large, lemme know. just tell me *what* you are referencing. (natal, horary, progressed, or *other* things i don't yet understand...)

thanks for any info. will give you feedback as to accuracy of past and present, if that's cool. this is exciting! :D

image.jpg

arya ishtar

wait, am i supposed to tell you what *i* think first? i would rather not color *your* interpretation with my stumbling right off.

i'm like an eccentric up in the attic, looking thru boxes and throwing everything over my shoulder. occasionally i will find something ("aha! i was wondering about you...") but then it gets thrown in the pile behind me anyway.

kimbermoon

There is a lot of polarity between your 5th H and 11th house in the chart showing where a lot of focus is for you. The Venus/Uranus alignment can make for a lot of instability and sudden changes in friendships and romantic involvements as well. Pluto can make for obsessive-compulsive tendencies.
Venus suggests the need for significant healing at the inner level in terms of your values and expectations in life. Expressing through fiery Aries you can be rather aggressive or self-indulgent in relationships, with a strong need for being in control. You are needing to develop more co-operation and balance with others.
Your inner nature has been strongly influenced by your past experiences; difficulties with the parents are indicated by the Moon approaching the square to your Sun. There was apt to be disharmony between the parents which in turn impacted on you in some negative ways.
The progression of Mars to the transit of Neptune's place, it appears that something significant occurred around the age of 6 for you which represented a betrayal or breaking of trust or perhaps instilled a sense of abandonment.
The upcoming Lunar Eclipse on the 23rd of March impacts Uranus in your 5th House which can portend some unexpected turnabouts within the next 6 months, relating to intimate relationships, marriage or career and direction in life. Saturn transiting your 6th H can cause difficulties or setbacks in employment or health issues.

arya ishtar

thanks, kimbermoon! i am gonna wait to reply to that analysis in case anyone else wants to try their hand at it, but it's gonna be hard. *wiggles in chair* don't wanna give any spoilers away. :pinched:

arya ishtar

my bad, i ******* up. this was supposed to go *here* if i posted my interpretation with it, and in *read my chart* if i didn't. sorry, rookie mistake. so, see y'all over *there* when i get moderated?

theV

I could see someone who leans toward communications. The Gemini ascendant and Aquarius sun create that extrovert, sociable, smart, and talkative, unusual personality. But with the Scorpio moon, it adds silver tongue, quick and sharp with word. Scorpio moon blended with air signs is penetrating with words and language, and ability to read between the lines. As I said very communicative, Mercury is good in aquarius and is heavily aspected making you a communicative personality. You might be someone who seeks the logic and the concrete rather than the abstract.

RaRohini

Lovely chart. Might be an actor,drummer, musician or performer on the centre stage. May travel internationally. Other planets with Sun in Dhanistha Capricorn 10th house..may own recording company. Or Taurus Rohini Ascendant ..may be involved in diary industry or farmland..

Am i on the right track?

arya ishtar

There is a lot of polarity between your 5th H and 11th house in the chart showing where a lot of focus is for you. The Venus/Uranus alignment can make for a lot of instability and sudden changes in friendships and romantic involvements as well. Pluto can make for obsessive-compulsive tendencies.
Venus suggests the need for significant healing at the inner level in terms of your values and expectations in life. Expressing through fiery Aries you can be rather aggressive or self-indulgent in relationships, with a strong need for being in control. You are needing to develop more co-operation and balance with others.
Your inner nature has been strongly influenced by your past experiences; difficulties with the parents are indicated by the Moon approaching the square to your Sun. There was apt to be disharmony between the parents which in turn impacted on you in some negative ways.
The progression of Mars to the transit of Neptune's place, it appears that something significant occurred around the age of 6 for you which represented a betrayal or breaking of trust or perhaps instilled a sense of abandonment.
The upcoming Lunar Eclipse on the 23rd of March impacts Uranus in your 5th House which can portend some unexpected turnabouts within the next 6 months, relating to intimate relationships, marriage or career and direction in life. Saturn transiting your 6th H can cause difficulties or setbacks in employment or health issues.

wow. you are good! change and loss was a *major* theme for much of the first 40 years of my life.

OCD and control issues are a result of *no control* over a childhood of abuse and neglect. if you count on people and they let you down, you develop a "well, i'll just do it my d*mn self!" attitude. am majorly involved in healing, and am a healer in my own right, chironic-as-i-may-be.

"disharmony" between my parents was more abuse of me by one, and the other not being strong enough to get out. early childhood was one big abandonment, and not sure what happened at age 6, as my earliest memory dates to age 9, but again, spot-on. "

"unexpected turnabouts" are my norm, lol, so interested to see what they might be. am working on actively being outside my comfort zone, so the year has already taken some strange segues. (performing for senators, reps, and runners-for-president, among other surrealities...)

dunno from transits, so when/how long will saturn plague me? *wan smile*

again, nice work!

arya ishtar

I could see someone who leans toward communications. The Gemini ascendant and Aquarius sun create that extrovert, sociable, smart, and talkative, unusual personality. But with the Scorpio moon, it adds silver tongue, quick and sharp with word. Scorpio moon blended with air signs is penetrating with words and language, and ability to read between the lines. As I said very communicative, Mercury is good in aquarius and is heavily aspected making you a communicative personality. You might be someone who seeks the logic and the concrete rather than the abstract.

"...leans toward communications..." is an understatement, lol! can say that the most important thing in my life is to be *heard* and *understood.* (reinforced by being *neither* for most of my life.) planet of communication in house of community *and* chart ruler, is no wonder i wound up where i am.

sociable, talkative, unusual, definitely. am *really* an introvert (according to the INFJ test) but masquerade as an extrovert because i *have* to. am a community organizer, activist, political watchdog, and performer - who really doesn't like people looking at me, lol! but suck it up, for the good of the collective. (MC/sun/aquarius/uranus?)

subtext, ulterior motives, and people's "vibes" leap out at me, perhaps because childen of abuse get really good at reading situtations and people to stay out of danger.

sharp tongue and logic makes for a powerful weapon in politics and activism, but have to watch myself with it in my personal life. thank gods i have an understanding, communicative, caring husband who has the patience of a saint.

nicely done!

arya ishtar

Lovely chart. Might be an actor,drummer, musician or performer on the centre stage. May travel internationally. Other planets with Sun in Dhanistha Capricorn 10th house..may own recording company. Or Taurus Rohini Ascendant ..may be involved in diary industry or farmland..

Am i on the right track?

bravo! been around the world, lived for 3 years on a tiny island in micronesia. am a singer/songwriter and have played all over the US, in japan, italy, new zealand, indonesia, and guam. and have my own publishing company, but really just for my stuff. (have a renaissance mindset in this, a cyberworld. like, ideas for inventions i don't have the tech savvy or cash to do anything with.)

arya ishtar

thank you, RaRohini, theV, and kimbermoon! what are your thoughts on true node vs mean node on here? (true is 0 deg aries, so mean is, what, 28-ish deg pisces?) what do you usually go with, and why? one resonates more consistently, but both (and their respective south nodes) have wisdom.)

feel like my first four houses being empty echoes my "you are/have nothing, no one *gets* you, you have no home", but is just gut feeling. dunno from empty houses...

intercepted (sign? house?) (in houses dealing with karma, self-undoing, and health) kinda make sense. as does duplicated sign of 2nd house (mine, value), but any insight into duplicated (sign? house? get mixed up) in 8th house?

thanks again for your consideration. so happy to have found this site! *learning*

arya ishtar

my bad, i ******* up. this was supposed to go *here* if i posted my interpretation with it, and in *read my chart* if i didn't. sorry, rookie mistake. so, see y'all over *there* when i get moderated?

etiquette question: pretty sure i didn't actually use a swear word, so why have i been censored? either i used the past tense of what one does with a screwdriver, or i asterisked out part of the word myself. (can't recall.) so, does that mean we can't use approximations of swears? is **** against the rules? shite? what about effed up? what about actual swear words that are on tv and radio (not cable) and in the bible? (mary rode one to bethlehem, and fatherless children, and female dogs?)

if i swear, i usually put an asterisk in place of one of the letters (like newspapers do) to placate the easily-offended, but asterisking out an entire word does the exact opposite of what censorship is attempting. instead of protecting people, it *adds* power to and focuses *more* attention on the word. am sure anyone who reads this stops to figure out what it is i *really* said. i know *i* did...

arya ishtar

you make things complicated for my virgo mind to understand lol!

sorry, battery was dying so was rushed. talking about intercepted and duplicated thingamajiggies. (some call them both "houses," some call them both "signs", some call one "houses" and the other "signs." like, "intercepted signs" and "duplicated houses." google it and you'll see the confusion.)

arya ishtar

etiquette question: pretty sure i didn't actually use a swear word, so why have i been censored? either i used the past tense of what one does with a screwdriver, or i asterisked out part of the word myself. (can't recall.) so, does that mean we can't use approximations of swears? is **** against the rules? shite? what about effed up? what about actual swear words that are on tv and radio (not cable) and in the bible? (mary rode one to bethlehem, and fatherless children, and female dogs?)

if i swear, i usually put an asterisk in place of one of the letters (like newspapers do) to placate the easily-offended, but asterisking out an entire word does the exact opposite of what censorship is attempting. instead of protecting people, it *adds* power to and focuses *more* attention on the word. am sure anyone who reads this stops to figure out what it is i *really* said. i know *i* did...

wow. is this thing on automatic censorship? shite and effed are ok but see-are-ay-pee isn't? what of my other inquiries?

arya ishtar

ok, i *think* the correct terms are duplicated *signs* and interrupted *houses*. google links were super mixed up, but i think i ciphered it.

in duplicated signs, the house is so small that there is the *same* sign on the cusp of *two* houses in a row, so the sign is used twice, or is "duplicated."

in interrupted houses, the house is so big that it completely *encompasses* the sign, or rather, the sign "interrupts" the house.

Duplicated signs Do Double Duty. (i love me some alliteration for my learnin'...)

INterrupted house? the sign is IN the house.

shiny!:cool:

now that i know what to call them, anyone care to *explain* what they're *doing*?

katydid

ok, i *think* the correct terms are duplicated *signs* and interrupted *houses*. google links were super mixed up, but i think i ciphered it.

in duplicated signs, the house is so small that there is the *same* sign on the cusp of *two* houses in a row, so the sign is used twice, or is "duplicated."

in interrupted houses, the house is so big that it completely *encompasses* the sign, or rather, the sign "interrupts" the house.

Duplicated signs Do Double Duty. (i love me some alliteration for my learnin'...)

INterrupted house? the sign is IN the house.

shiny!:cool:

now that i know what to call them, anyone care to *explain* what they're *doing*?

Intercepted signs—that is what happens with your Taurus/Scorpio axis. This axis is held deeply within, and not on any one house.

Your Cancer/Capricorn signs are doing double duty. Thus you might have the strong urge to mother and nurture everyone, and be responsible and accountable for others, because Cancer rules two houses, and Capricorn two more. If someone needs help you feel compelled to actively assist them. No questions asked.

But your own personal needs may sometimes go wanting. Taurus and Scorpio are ‘intercepted.’ That means they have no house to rule. Taurus is your ‘own resources.’ Your own personal needs/wants/desires. You may not feel comfortable spending on yourself? If you do buy anything you may just end up giving it away. You are perhaps highly aware of what others need but may not always keep up on your own needs.

Taurus /Scorpio is the axis of ‘Mine/Yours.’ It is your income and your partner's combined income. Having them intercepted means that you are both very generous towards others but may neglect your own financial stability. Maybe it is a lack of time or lack of interest but you might need help/advice from others to make sure that you two nail down your own security and financial stability instead of looking out for everyone else needs instead?

Taurus/Scorpio is inner stability and solid footing and foundation. When it is intercepted, it might might take a lot to feel grounded or stable. You might feel ‘all over the place’ much of the time. Your Taurus/Scorpio axis is intercepted—does not have a home. It might take a great effort on your part to build a solid centered sense of home.

Taurus /Scorpio is intercepted in the 6th/12th houses. So one’s daily routines[6th] might be hard to nail down. Things are not routine or ordered or defined because Moon/Mars/neptune are so changeable/fluctuating/flexible. In some ways that is good. but in other ways, it may negatively affect your health/body if it is too much at times/ or if you are too scattered.

One’s 12th—personal spiritual and religious beliefs—are very personal and defined within oneself. They do not fit anyone else’s rules or descriptions. They are things you know deep down, and are individual to you, and held close to the vest. They are ‘intercepted’—held secretly, privately, and inspire you because it is so deeply held?

arya ishtar

yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, and yep!

family lore story: when i was little (5 or 6) a lady came over with her little girl. we didn't know them. when they left i was yelled at for giving her my *brand new* barbie doll. (we were poor and lack was a recurring theme.) i explained, through tears, "but mommy, i had *two* barbies and that little girl didn't have *any*!"

have been working on the same care and consideration of *self* this year. tough gear shift! in a family of narcissists and bordelines, they tend to equate "self-care" with "self-ish."

am actually working on a project about it. may be a book, may be a workshop, may just be a blog post, but is entitled:

"care and feeding of the self..."