Ahoy All

Aphelionx

Just introducing myself :) I've been studying Astrology for about six years. I'm finishing up my B.S. in Digital Media and would love to explore counseling in the future so deciding on my next steps after graduation in December. Just starting to look at NCGR certification. Recently attending the Northwest Astrological Conference in Seattle has recently awakened me and my 11th house Sun-Mercury to the joy of connecting with other astrologers, especially those with Pluto in Scorpio (We don't have too many of those that I know of here in Houston :p) I have attached a copy of my chart for fun. Feel free to analyze it to your heart's content and looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Attachments

• GB.jpg
    GB.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 32

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to Aphelonix

Aphelonix,

You said:
Just introducing myself :) I've been studying Astrology for about six years. I'm finishing up my B.S. in Digital Media and would love to explore counseling in the future so deciding on my next steps after graduation in December. Just starting to look at NCGR certification. Recently attending the Northwest Astrological Conference in Seattle has recently awakened me and my 11th house Sun-Mercury to the joy of connecting with other astrologers, especially those with Pluto in Scorpio (We don't have too many of those that I know of here in Houston :p) I have attached a copy of my chart for fun. Feel free to analyze it to your heart's content and looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Welcome! If you want someone to interpret your chart, post it on the "Read My Chart" forum.

Welcoming,

Tim

kimbermoon

June 14: Hello Taurus/Virgo Cancer rising person...welcome...I look forward to your posts in the section Read My Chart....

Aphelionx

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Good eye timemachineride. Jupiter is sort of wider than I like to use, but if you include Chiron then yes. I would be interested to hear your thoughts about it. I went ahead and posted my chart in the "Read My Chart" forum. It's called "Star of David and Stuff" haha.