will he regret and talk with me?

oracle

hi
will he regret and come and talk with me and when?
oracle

Attachments

• astro_2gw_47_regret_talk_hr.41950.35764.jpg
    astro_2gw_47_regret_talk_hr.41950.35764.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

dr. farr

The question is about my love interest!!

Do you currently have (or recently have had) a relationship with this person? Reason I ask is that the wording of your question suggests that a relationship exists (or existed), that something happened and that you are wondering if he will regret what happened and attempt to contact you. Am I correct in this-ie, is this what you mean by your question?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

By my methods the answer here (for the near future) is "maybe":
-querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars
-quesited = 7th house = Libra = Venus
-quesited's communications = 3rd from 7th = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-quesited flows toward querent (Venus flows toward Mars) = yes
-quesited communications (Jupiter) retrogrades away from Mars = no
Note that quesited's communications significator Jupiter is detrimented in Gemini, and also that quesited significator Venus is detrimented in Scorpio: I believe the indications are that he does have regret at the present time; however whether he will communicate with the querent in the near future, is a 50/50 proposition (a maybe yes, maybe no)

Arijana

well,to be quite to the point and honest- yes, you will resume contact and see each other again,or your relationship will continue.
BUT

EDITING!

It appears you have another man . These appear stable and lasting feelings. I believe you now are in a relationship. Now, he will undoubtably find you very alluring,sexy, seductive and will like everything you are wanting to offer to him, but I fear there are 2 men that like you and want you to be theirs. You desire him and want him,maybe the sexual part of the relationship is missing,yours was a love-hate relationship and he basically hates that he loves you- he would give evrything to not feel these feelings that he is feeling but yet he is.He is also feeling jealousy and possesiveness.

So, in a very short reply, my answer is YES, you will see each other again, but it really does look like you are in a relationship or have someone else.

OR if he is the one in a relationship,then everything is reverse.

Last edited:

oracle

Thanks for the reply Arijana!!
He is the one in relationship.
i am attaching another chart to ask the question "are they going to break up and if yes, when?"

Attachments

• astro_2gw_51_break_hr.26631.17882.jpg
    astro_2gw_51_break_hr.26631.17882.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 17