Any advice for my career with MC in Sag?

Sebastien Cheritte

I'm 35, at this very point in my life i am a teacher. (i will not say of what). I became one in 2016, but if you asked me before, i WOULD NEVER HAD SAID SO, I was trying to do business, I was trying to 'blow up' I was on the lookout for big ideas, i had many big ideas, they say it's the best placement for big business, and for higher education. Well the truth about that BS is this:

I have actually been a millionaire twice in my life, but because i didn't ever get advice from selfish family members, i simply didn't keep my money, so big ideas, they resulted with severe crash and burn endings where everyone in the pot lost their money.

Is it possible to cast a wide net and see your future come for you so vividly that it actually does? Yes, totally possible, especially if jupiter aspects that MC line, or some benific or even some malefic harmoniously (through tough trials) but it\'s totally doable. Higher education?

That only came for me when i was able to relocate to a new country where saturn & Pluto entered my ninth, and then yes, i applied myself, so it happened, and i got 3 distinction qualifications for 3 supporting areas, i guess i am pretty on point with my textbook knowledge, and experiential knowledge.

If you have Sag on your MC, does it mean you have Pisces on your Asc?

HYHOANG

I'm 35, at this very point in my life i am a teacher. (i will not say of what). I became one in 2016, but if you asked me before, i WOULD NEVER HAD SAID SO, I was trying to do business, I was trying to 'blow up' I was on the lookout for big ideas, i had many big ideas, they say it's the best placement for big business, and for higher education. Well the truth about that BS is this:

I have actually been a millionaire twice in my life, but because i didn't ever get advice from selfish family members, i simply didn't keep my money, so big ideas, they resulted with severe crash and burn endings where everyone in the pot lost their money.

Is it possible to cast a wide net and see your future come for you so vividly that it actually does? Yes, totally possible, especially if jupiter aspects that MC line, or some benific or even some malefic harmoniously (through tough trials) but it\'s totally doable. Higher education?

That only came for me when i was able to relocate to a new country where saturn & Pluto entered my ninth, and then yes, i applied myself, so it happened, and i got 3 distinction qualifications for 3 supporting areas, i guess i am pretty on point with my textbook knowledge, and experiential knowledge.

If you have Sag on your MC, does it mean you have Pisces on your Asc?
Actually my Asc is Aquarius, just a few minutes before it went into Pisces.
Could you be a little bit more specific please?

Frisiangal

Actually my Asc is Aquarius, just a few minutes before it went into Pisces.
Could you be a little bit more specific please?

Every chart is different. You will hardly experience the same situation as Sebastien.
but because ………….
Nor is it wise to blame others for one's own misfortunes as a result of planetary positions. Understanding the reasons for them, that can 'promote and expand' upon wisdom, is something different.:wink:

My eldest daughter and younger son both have Sagittarius on M.C.

Daughter has Jupiter in Virgo in 7th square MC. She worked for a Multi-international firm, foreign clients, travelled abroad for company, leaving when children arrived. She returned to work again when, by chance (luck?), Jupiter was transiting 6th house and she was offered a position in a hospice. 3 M.D's and 14 years later she is still there, now single-handedly managing the Marketing and P.R. for the ever-expanding concern.
She has Pisces rising.

Son has Neptune in 9th house, apex of a kite figure, within 15' exact conjunct M.C.
Following personal/professional ups and downs including almost destitution, he studied and returned to his first love, finding his vocational calling in 'the helping profession'. He is now a successful and qualified
free lance Emergency Reponse Trainer in the professional business sector.
He has Aquarius rising.

With Sagittarius there are 'physical riches' and 'riches of Spirit'. It can be a contest between the two for many with Jupiter, as ruler Sagittarius, pointing out the benefits (or not) of both.:wink: