My Son OMG!!

Abby83

I just had to post my son's chart again. He is physically amazing!! I mean he is so strong and physically advanced being able to do far more than any of the other kids I've seen. From the lat pull ups, climbing, jumping and running. There's a lot of strength in his chart but I definitely point to mars in Capricorn when it comes to his climbing abilities. He can climb large rocks with no grooves to tuck your hands in and he turns 5 in November :surprised:. He tells me he wants to run really fast and last year when he was 3 he climbed the top of the two story play café playground. Yikes. Yet he doesn't like soccer :).

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_d_43404_29873.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_d_43404_29873.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

sadge

I just had to post my son's chart again. He is physically amazing!! I mean he is so strong and physically advance being able to do far more than any
of the other kids I've seen. From the lat pull ups, climbing, jumping and running. There's a lot of strength in his chart but I definitely point to mars in Capricorn when I comes to his climbin g abilities. He can climb large rocks with no grooves to tuck your hands in and he turns 5 in November :surprised:.

Holy smokes! I just checked out his chart. Yes, I would say that boy has a strong will....and stamina. lol. (Along with some other good stuff too!) :)

Lin

Yes, the strength shows in his chart.
My grandchildren are both physically stronger and mentally more acute than any children at their ages from the past (in their families, incl. me and I was strong and a fast runner at 6 - but not upper body strength that my grandchildren have.)

I find it VERY odd that these kids born in the past 10 years or so are so smart and strong. And I am thinking something - my personal theory......that perhaps they are strong because in the future, they will HAVE to be. They will have to be "survivors."

LIN

Abby83

Yes, the strength shows in his chart.
My grandchildren are both physically stronger and mentally more acute than any children at their ages from the past (in their families, incl. me and I was strong and a fast runner at 6 - but not upper body strength that my grandchildren have.)

I find it VERY odd that these kids born in the past 10 years or so are so smart and strong. And I am thinking something - my personal theory......that perhaps they are strong because in the future, they will HAVE to be. They will have to be "survivors."

LIN

I agree and have also been thinking this. It's the natural cycle. I've read Capricorn is very good for physical endurance and Pluto is in Capricorn. Also sag is pretty active too. I've noticed a lot of little girls remaining gentle and sweet and I'm finding the boys to be more physically out of control, based on the kids I've seen in numerous places. I mean my twins have zero physical ability and are very weak. It took my twin girls 18 months to walk. And when I was a baby it took me 10 months to walk.

Last edited:

theV

I would like you to encourage this talent and maybe enroll him in a sport club or something he likes to do. Maybe he grows up to be a professional athelete.

Abby83

I would like you to encourage this talent and maybe enroll him in a sport club or something he likes to do. Maybe he grows up to be a professional athelete.

Hi V!! 😀. Nice to see you again yay hope things are well with you. Well I can definitely see potential. He loves swimming and has swimmers body and the teacher said he has a strong muscular body, hinting he should go further. He doesn't like team sports which is same as me. I can see him excelling in the daring rock climbing. If you know of any other sports that uses mostly upper body strength and small numbers of ppl let me know. Next wk the kindy is going on a gymnastics excursion lol. But I was thinking he could be good at rowing.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I have Mars in Cancer and my athletic abilities are horrendous :tongue:

Your son also has Mars conjunct Pluto, sextile Saturn, and square Uranus. It's no wonder..

Abby83

I have Mars in Cancer and my athletic abilities are horrendous :tongue:

Your son also has Mars conjunct Pluto, sextile Saturn, and square Uranus. It's no wonder..

Hahaha that's funny. Btw I agree with you about my sons chart 😊.

Kannon

That is a person of strength, a strong drive, strong will. Really headstrong once they put their intention on something. Can potentially go very far with anything they set their mind or ambition to. Potential for conflict or stubbornly going their own way because of that, but a lot of strength to be productive and accomplish a lot.

Abby83

That is a person of strength, a strong drive, strong will. Really headstrong once they put their intention on something. Can potentially go very far with anything they set their mind or ambition to. Potential for conflict or stubbornly going their own way because of that, but a lot of strength to be productive and accomplish a lot.

Spot on. One problem we have with himthough is his oppositional attitude and doing only what he wants. Resisting all else. Is that cos of the sun parallel Pluto or the mars conjunct Pluto.

Abby83

On a side note he is such a rebel. He climbs over the high locked fence to get into the sand pit and all the older kids follow him lol. They think he's cool for daring to go where you're not allowed.

aquarius7000

Hi,

It's the combination of an exalted Cap Mars conj. Pluto (energy collects), and Mars in a trine to Uranus (energy excites and wants excitement/movement). Actually, I think I once did his chart earlier. Anyway, if I did not say this earlier, I am saying it now - it is excellent if the boy can channel his energy into sports, but must also learn to be careful. The Mars-Uranus can often mean recklessness and cause falls and bruises. He should also be taught to respect fire (Mars). I have the Mars-Pluto aspect, with Mars in Cap also, and I was excellent at physical sports. When at the gym, I can do 65 mins of treadclimber, incline level 3 to 4 non-stop. I do it because if I don't, I build up fear or anger (Mars-Pluto). Sports or any kind of physical work is excellent. I know a teenager with the same aspect that goes around mending people's doors, etc, handiwork around the house for his neighbours and relatives. Believe me, it is more of a blessing for him to be able to do that, than a help for them.

Abby83

Hi,

It's the combination of an exalted Cap Mars conj. Pluto (energy collects), and Mars in a trine to Uranus (energy excites and wants excitement/movement). Actually, I think I once did his chart earlier. Anyway, if I did not say this earlier, I am saying it now - it is excellent if the boy can channel his energy into sports, but must also learn to be careful. The Mars-Uranus can often mean recklessness and cause falls and bruises. He should also be taught to respect fire (Mars). I have the Mars-Pluto aspect, with Mars in Cap also, and I was excellent at physical sports. When at the gym, I can do 65 mins of treadclimber, incline level 3 to 4 non-stop. I do it because if I don't, I build up fear or anger (Mars-Pluto). Sports or any kind of physical work is excellent. I know a teenager with the same aspect that goes around mending people's doors, etc, handiwork around the house for his neighbours and relatives. Believe me, it is more of a blessing for him to be able to do that, than a help for them.

This is all very true.

'He should learn to respect fire' - no kidding . He is already trying to set my house on fire on purpose cos he finds it entertaining. He's not scared of it which he should be.

Yes my son likes all those little jobs. If I give him a project like planting a herb he is very happy to help out. I agree that releasing tension through sports will release his anger. We've seen that as a necessity and therefore have given him 2 hours of playground or outdoor play everyday. Sometimes more.

Animatrix

This is all very true.

'He should learn to respect fire' - no kidding . He is already trying to set my house on fire on purpose cos he finds it entertaining. He's not scared of it which he should be.

Yes my son likes all those little jobs. If I give him a project like planting a herb he is very happy to help out. I agree that releasing tension through sports will release his anger. We've seen that as a necessity and therefore have given him 2 hours of playground or outdoor play everyday. Sometimes more.

:D :D how exciting to have such an energetic Child! Now enjoy when he is Little, when he is teenager you gonna have trouble!

Abby83

:D :D how exciting to have such an energetic Child! Now enjoy when he is Little, when he is teenager you gonna have trouble![/QUOTE

Omg I know. I've done a lot of therapy to help him with his behaviour. He is about 70% there but still resistant to instructions and transitions. Right now I can physically make him do things but in a few years time I won't be able to 😬. And he's so dangerous I'm scared when he's a teenager haha.

I actually have natal mars sextile Pluto and I can't keep up with him to stop him from dangerous activities past 3pm. Like if I don't physically stop him he can climb on the roof of a two storey play equipment and tell me he's gonna jump. He picks up bees and he wants to climb the trees that hang over the main road and then jump the high fence to get in the school pool. It's exhausting. Danger and stamina are his middle names 😃.

Last edited: