Will they ask me to do the training?

JoZi15

Good morning Community!

I have been trying to figure this one out on my own and reading + researching so it is a chart cast a few days ago. I was told by my friend that he’d been asked by his friend at a large non profit organization to do a training. He told them he didn’t do those trainings and told her to ask me. She told him “oh I really liked her, maybe I’ll reach out.” He told me about the conversation and 10 minutes later, after thinking about it, I asked the Horary question if they would ask me to do the training.

There’s a back story to why I thought they might not contact me but here’s the interpretation first:
I am Jupiter + “they” are Mercury (business contract for a consultant to provide a training). Sextile. But Jupiter is in fall in Capricorn + about to dip into the 12th H. Mercury is peregrine in Scorpio in the 8th H. Little reception - Mercury is in Term in Cappy so receives Jupiter’s energy to a degree.

I’m not in a great position. I’d been turned down for a position at that non profit. After advancing through 4 interviews + becoming a finalist, I lost out to the person who’s in the position now. Are these the reasons Jupiter is debilitated (in addition to being in Capricorn I mean, because I cannot really understand the planets in the 1st H)?

Mercury isn’t all that strong either but at least not in Fall like me. But something is going on with their new hire (I think the person started in September) because the trainings were the first thing the person in that position was supposed to do. Also, are the challenges financial (8th H - they did not win some grants?) or power struggle related (that position was created to be a co-Director with the existing director to share the position)?

Reception-wise, is this correct? If Mercury receives Jupiter in Capricorn, Mercury is happy about Jupiter, even if Jupiter is weak? Both planets are succeedant. Is this little reception enough to make something happen? Because I would love to do this training for them!

Moon is 5th + 6th H Lord on the MC in Sagittarius. Face + angular so relatively strong. Things at work are being brought to the surface? With SN in the 10th, these realizations aren’t favorable?

Moon last aspected Mars by Trine. 2nd + 9th H Lord in the 1st in Aries. Whatever that signifies, Moon was strengthened by it and now moves to next aspect Venus by sextile, 3rd + 8th H Lord on the 8th H cusp in Libra. Venus is also domicile. No matter what Moon is surfacing, what’s been happening + what will happen are good things. But no reception - what does that mean - that Mars was nice + strong but Moon, without reception, wasn’t open to that good energy + Venus was also strong but, again, nothing will transpire between the two?

Is there no translation of light - Mars isn’t faster than Mercury or Venus to be able to transfer any goodness, correct? Help! What do you think?

Thank you for your consideration,
In Community,
Jozi

Attachments

• Horary-Training.pdf
    109.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

JoZi15

Oh! I think I was accidentally looking at Venus when I meant to be looking at Mercury. The distance is too great between Mercury + Jupiter to be within orb of an aspect :(

Can Mars be used as a significator for me since he is (just barely) in the 1st H? Still, there is no aspect with Mercury :(

Alright. Sigh. Maybe you can still help me with the story you see in the chart - what does Moon tell you?

Thank you for any light you can shine!