Life's Purpose

Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what this is in my natal chart? Been studying my natal chart and numerology for three years, have had a starseed chart reading which helps, but I still can't figure this out. I am stuck at this moment and can't seem to move forward. I just want to know why I'm here, so I can begin to move towards it. Everytime I go to a psychic, they are spot on, but they are reading someone else's energy, like people I interact with a lot (I am an empath and am EXTREMELY empathic). If anyone can help, that would be wonderful. It is something that is really important to me and has been my whole life.

Nacho

Banned
can someone please help me figure out what this is in my natal chart? Been studying my natal chart and numerology for three years, have had a starseed chart reading which helps, but i still can't figure this out. I am stuck at this moment and can't seem to move forward. I just want to know why i'm here, so i can begin to move towards it. Everytime i go to a psychic, they are spot on, but they are reading someone else's energy, like people i interact with a lot (i am an empath and am extremely empathic). If anyone can help, that would be wonderful. It is something that is really important to me and has been my whole life.

Last edited:
Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what this is in my natal chart? Been studying my natal chart and numerology for three years, have had a starseed chart reading which helps, but I still can't figure this out. I am stuck at this moment and can't seem to move forward. I just want to know why I'm here, so I can begin to move towards it. Everytime I go to a psychic, they are spot on, but they are reading someone else's energy, like people I interact with a lot (I am an empath and am EXTREMELY empathic). If anyone can help, that would be wonderful. It is something that is really important to me and has been my whole life.

I don't seem to be able to add an attachment yet (read the thread and I don't have the button to manage attachments), so, I'll just have to copy/paste for now until that becomes available.

astro_w2gw_01_ma_be.39723.6076_zpsvc8fbpqp.gif

Last edited:

LucidNeptune

Okay I'm gonna give my first reading a shot, I feel like I have my chart down pretty well.

The first thing that jumps out is the total Mars/Venus conjunction at the cusp of the fifth house (14-15 degrees). Since you chose your birth at a specific time for a specific purpose this is quite significant.

So the Mars/Venus conjunction (masculine/feminine energies) at the cusp of the fifth house (self expression/creativity) in the center of Leo (more self expression/creativity).. This could mean that there is a spiritual need there to have children (often associated with the fifth house) or at least to express yourself creatively and to be noticed for it. Your children will likely give a strong sense of pride.

Your 7th house is in Scorpio with Pluto and your Moon is in Libra, so this indicates that your relationship with your partner will be tremendously transformative and fulfilling (my moon is in the 7th so i can relate!). Also your moon in 6th harmoniously aspects the conjunction in the 5th house so you'll be a loyal partner and an attentive parent.

I'm part of the Saturn-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn generation too and I found this the most important part of my chart. This all happens in your 9th house, the house of recognizing other realities through higher learning, travel, education, philosophy, etc. Saturn in Capricorn is like Saturn on steroids so he really wants you to focus and work on this. Pluto is also aspecting your Saturn-Neptune conjunction, which shows that with work this house will bring on transformation as well. Maybe you'll meet your partner in your travels or in class.

Sun directly on the IC with Mercury and Chiron - there is a deep emotional need for self discovery, and there might have been some trauma in childhood or past lives. Once again Pluto is aspecting this, so it could be transformative.

Jupiter in 2nd house Gemini - you might have moved around in childhood and this has influenced your belief system somehow. You also may have an attachment to home.

This last thing seems to conflict with what Saturn is teaching you. You may have to sever your attachment to the comfort of home to travel for a while, or you may have to reconcile your current belief system with a completely new one through philosophy/higher learning.

Last edited:

Therese

All your planets above the horizon are retrograde, and you have a northern hemisphere emphasis with six planets out of ten there. And there's a preponderance of the Cardinal quality.

I'd definitely pay attention to that Jupiter, he is the cutting planet of your bowl chart. The cutting planet has an important role in the life, and your tightest opposition is between Jupiter's ruler, Mercury, and Neptune. Jupiter and Mercury are parallel and out of bounds. Also, the two of them rule half of the houses between themselves.

it's also interesting that six planets out of ten are in houses whose cusps are in a different sign than the planets themselves. Jupiter rules the ninth house, but the three planets within are ruled by Saturn, Mercury rules the third house, but the two planets within are already ruled by the Moon, Mercury also rules the sixth, but the Moon within is already ruled by Venus...

GemaaaSpirit

I cannot see your chart but in my own experience you need to completely change your routine and just focus on yourself for a few days... meditate a lot. that internal calm should make it so much more clear! :joyful:

I cannot see your chart but in my own experience you need to completely change your routine and just focus on yourself for a few days... meditate a lot. that internal calm should make it so much more clear! :joyful:

You should be able to see it now! =)

Okay I'm gonna give my first reading a shot, I feel like I have my chart down pretty well.

The first thing that jumps out is the total Mars/Venus conjunction at the cusp of the fifth house (14-15 degrees). Since you chose your birth at a specific time for a specific purpose this is quite significant.

So the Mars/Venus conjunction (masculine/feminine energies) at the cusp of the fifth house (self expression/creativity) in the center of Leo (more self expression/creativity).. This could mean that there is a spiritual need there to have children (often associated with the fifth house) or at least to express yourself creatively and to be noticed for it. Your children will likely give a strong sense of pride.

Your 7th house is in Scorpio with Pluto and your Moon is in Libra, so this indicates that your relationship with your partner will be tremendously transformative and fulfilling (my moon is in the 7th so i can relate!). Also your moon in 6th harmoniously aspects the conjunction in the 5th house so you'll be a loyal partner and an attentive parent.

I'm part of the Saturn-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn generation too and I found this the most important part of my chart. This all happens in your 9th house, the house of recognizing other realities through higher learning, travel, education, philosophy, etc. Saturn in Capricorn is like Saturn on steroids so he really wants you to focus and work on this. Pluto is also aspecting your Saturn-Neptune conjunction, which shows that with work this house will bring on transformation as well. Maybe you'll meet your partner in your travels or in class.

Sun directly on the IC with Mercury and Chiron - there is a deep emotional need for self discovery, and there might have been some trauma in childhood or past lives. Once again Pluto is aspecting this, so it could be transformative.

Jupiter in 2nd house Gemini - you might have moved around in childhood and this has influenced your belief system somehow. You also may have an attachment to home.

This last thing seems to conflict with what Saturn is teaching you. You may have to sever your attachment to the comfort of home to travel for a while, or you may have to reconcile your current belief system with a completely new one through philosophy/higher learning.

Can I just tell you how spot on you are? Creative writing is a huge part of me, but lately I have been blocked because I do tend to over-analyze. Children love me for some reason, probably because I always like to laugh and have fun. Yes, I had to cut ties with my family and leave the home this year due to the nature of my relationship with one of my siblings and both parents. I knew it was for my highest good and the omly way I would grow. I DID move around lots in my childhood and there was a lot of trauma. I, by nature, speak philosophically and am a philosophical person and am drawn to travel for personal growth and education. I am also really drawn to "higher-minded" things/topics. I have been "awakened" spiritually and consciously following my life path for the last 7 years. It was a huge part of why I was able to axe all toxic relationships starting with my family (minus one sibling, but don't have contact with them either). You blew my mind with that. Yes, my spirituality has transformed me and my life. I AM, however, struggling to keep afloat financially no matter how hard I work and try and this is making it diffcult to do a lot of things like live on my own without roommates, which is draining for me.

Last edited:
All your planets above the horizon are retrograde, and you have a northern hemisphere emphasis with six planets out of ten there. And there's a preponderance of the Cardinal quality.

I'd definitely pay attention to that Jupiter, he is the cutting planet of your bowl chart. The cutting planet has an important role in the life, and your tightest opposition is between Jupiter's ruler, Mercury, and Neptune. Jupiter and Mercury are parallel and out of bounds. Also, the two of them rule half of the houses between themselves.

it's also interesting that six planets out of ten are in houses whose cusps are in a different sign than the planets themselves. Jupiter rules the ninth house, but the three planets within are ruled by Saturn, Mercury rules the third house, but the two planets within are already ruled by the Moon, Mercury also rules the sixth, but the Moon within is already ruled by Venus...

Therese, that's weird you mentioned all those things because those are the things that stood out to me as well with regard to my chart. I have extensively looked into it, as I can tend to get obsessive and need to know/solve things, haha. Anyways, with all my astrology knowledge, I am still lacking and a lot of sites and books don't go into enough detail about certain things and so, I am still at a loss as to what this means.

Last edited:

LucidNeptune

You should be able to see it now! =)

Can I just tell you how spot on you are? Creative writing is a huge part of me, but lately I have been blocked because I do tend to over-analyze. Children love me for some reason, probably because I always like to laugh and have fun. Yes, I had to cut ties with my family and leave the home this year due to the nature of my relationship with one of my siblings and both parents. I knew it was for my highest good and the omly way I would grow. I DID move around lots in my childhood and there was a lot of trauma. I have been "awakened" spiritually and consciously following myboife path for the last 7 years. It was a huge part of why I was able to axe all toxic relationships starting with my family (minus one sibling, but don't have contact with them either). You blew my mind with that. Yes, my spiritually has transformed me and my life. I AM, however, struggling to keep afloat financially no matter how hard I work and try and this is making it diffcult to do alot of things like live on my own without roommates which, is draining for me

Well, that went way better then expected. :D Good to know my new found astrology obsession is paying off

My only other advice is (and maybe others will agree) to not look into/over-analyze your chart too much. Use it as a compass and for self-empowerment, but aside from that your destiny will eventually reveal itself in your experiences. Just be intuitive and follow your feet. Good luck :)

Amen to that.

- Scorpio Asc/Gemini Sun

Haha, nice to know I'm not the only one! Thanks LucidNeptune. That helps! Just one more question, I seem to have a bit of instability on the financial/work front. Do you see what areas would be best for me financially/work-wise? I mean an "in the meantime" job, you know, to survive and all. :)

LucidNeptune

Haha, nice to know I'm not the only one! Thanks LucidNeptune. That helps! Just one more question, I seem to have a bit of instability on the financial/work front. Do you see what areas would be best for me financially/work-wise? I mean an "in the meantime" job, you know, to survive and all. :)

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat aha :p I wish I could help you there but I'd be lying if I said otherwise. Just keep putting yourself out there and something will come up.

But if you're into creative writing, write! Start up a blog or something like that. Use the gifts you've been given :) You should pick up Pressfield's The War of Art, its an awesome book and it might help you out with some of your creative blocks.

Therese

The chart you posted for the second time is different from the first one, the first one had your Sun in the third house together with Mercury. How certain are you about your birth time?

I am still quite new to astrology, but this forum is a good place to learn and practice. The problem with books and sites and cookbook definitions is that they are static, even if they try not to be reductionistic, while the human psyche is dynamic.

The title of your thread "life's purpose" probably already says quite a lot about that Jupiter as the cutting planet of your bowl. I have a bundle chart, and the leading planet is Jupiter in Leo. I used to be quite big on finding my one and only true "meaning" or "purpose" in life. I don't believe that anymore, I mean, that there is a one-and-only, predestined, ready-made meaning or purpose in life. Right now, I think that life continuously creates (Leo) meaning and purpose by being alive and we can participate in this creation by experiencing life as fully as we can, within and around.

My mother has Jupiter in Aries as the cutting planet of her bowl. She believes that life is a constant struggle for survival, and if you listen to her telling about an average day, it feels like you're reading the diary of a pioneer or watching a Die Hard movie... .)

Therese, you are right. I left it at 1:00 am and I was actually born at 1:10 am. I fixed it now. Also, thank you for all of your insight/info.

I guess I am just really down and frustrated because no matter how positive I am (and I'm usually a happy, positive person) and how hard I work and how much I try to cut the toxic out and move towards better, my life has been relatively stagnant this last year. No new people, the first job I had in FOREVER let me go because I was too happy and the bosses didn't like that (story of my life, can't attract like-minded people to save my life), money has been practically non-existant for two years, no joke and I find myself constantly alone, left with nothing material (I've lost all my material things several times in the last two years) and nothing new (even growth experiences) coming in. I have always picked myself back up in every life experience I had and told myself it served a purpose and it did, but now I am internally (mostly) cleared up through 7 years of introspection and I have made healthy changes externally and yet, I am stuck in a cycle of constant stagnation to the point that even an introvert-by-nature like me is losing it.

kimbermoon

As I see it, we are ever striving to define our life purpose, and it is seldom about any one thing. We are here to learn, love and express our creativity; to live our life creatively is an important part of the process.
Currently we are moving into a new age of awakening to a higher level of consciousness and awareness, for that will be the only way of resolving the chaos and imbalance enveloping us now. Evolutionary progress demands change but how do we change for the better when we are unaware of need for change? We are also here to discharge our karmic residue so that the collective can work more effectively.
Typically the Nodal Axis is said to emphasize one's destiny; with the South Node in Leo it suggests that distortions of this energy are needing to be eliminated and turned around by paying attention to the North Node in Aquarius. We note that Venus and Mars in conjunct are also square to Pluto, thus how your relate to others is important, especially with the conjunct in your 5th H of love and creativity. Pluto in the 7th can indicate significant problems in marriage until you can break the code of it's real meaning. The other afflictions in your chart show the lessons you are needing to learn.
Your chart confirms that you are more introverted than outgoing, which signals that working to gain a better understanding of your own personal inner landscape is significant , for it is the inner world of the subconscious that affects our external experiences.
As such self-awareness is part of your journey towards Self-revelation, which is the ultimate goal.
In working to honor the North Node, you can benefit by striving towards the development of humanity, brotherhood and working for good that serves the Greater All, rather than just for personal satisfaction. In the 11th House this denotes that you aspire to more lofty goals and social advocacy; you can then inspire others to do the same. Initially, this can be difficult for you though with the polarity of the dominant oppositions, which seek balance from within.
These can indicate karmic implications, with Saturn edged between Neptune and Uranus.
One thing that I have learned is that projecting into the future is not the best way to gain accomplishment and satisfaction. Better to live in the moment, one day at a time for it is the actions you take in the present that will affect your prospects in the future.

Sorry! I forgot to thank you kimbermoon for taking time out to provide me with all that info. You have all been incredible helpful. I'm still stuck, but trying to stay positive.