Hi..new here

Cloverskies77

Hi,
Im new here,,,My name is Erin & Im an Aquarius Sun, Libra rising, Scorpio moon. Ive just finished all my intermediate astrology classes and will be taking advanced next. I really love:love: astrology and want to do this for a living one day. I look at charts on a daily basis & am always reading & learning new things everyday. It would be nice to meet other people who love this as much as I do. :smile:

Cloverskies77
(Erin)

Inline

Hi,
Im new here,,,My name is Erin & Im an Aquarius Sun, Libra rising, Scorpio moon. Ive just finished all my intermediate astrology classes and will be taking advanced next. I really love:love: astrology and want to do this for a living one day. I look at charts on a daily basis & am always reading & learning new things everyday. It would be nice to meet other people who love this as much as I do. :smile:

Cloverskies77
(Erin)

Hi Cloverskies77, welcome!
Like your choice of 'name', it caught my attention. Aqu Sun here too, Leo Moon and Aries Rising. :tongue:

Hi,

Cloverskies77
(Erin)

Welcome, fellow Scorpio Moon! What a rough placement for the moon, wouldn't you say? Someone told me once that Scorpio Moon= a life of suffering. I agree that yes, it can be painful but we don't need to suffer. There is a definite purpose for our moon just like any other moon sign. The purpose is transformation, of ourselves and those around us that are blessed by having a close relationship with us. What house is your moon in? By the way, I've always gotten along extremely well with Aquarians, I'm a Capricorn with my sun in the 11th House. So I place a lot of importance on understanding humanity and my friendships! It's nice to meet you!

Cloverskies77

Welcome, fellow Scorpio Moon! What a rough placement for the moon, wouldn't you say? Someone told me once that Scorpio Moon= a life of suffering. I agree that yes, it can be painful but we don't need to suffer. There is a definite purpose for our moon just like any other moon sign. The purpose is transformation, of ourselves and those around us that are blessed by having a close relationship with us. What house is your moon in? By the way, I've always gotten along extremely well with Aquarians, I'm a Capricorn with my sun in the 11th House. So I place a lot of importance on understanding humanity and my friendships! It's nice to meet you!

Hi PiscesRisingScorpioMoon,
Nice to meet you as well. My Scorpio :scorpio: Moon is in the 2nd house. Where is yours? Scorpio Moon makes me able to absorb peoples emotions and vibes,,quite easily. My moon energy can be quite powerful especially since its conjunt neptune,,,so I feel others emotions so strongly that sometimes it can be quite overwhelming. How do you feel about your moon? Scorpio is all about keeping control over your emotions/secretive so it is quite a hard placement for a moon since a moon is all about emotions. Thanks for your reply. Hope to see you in the forum:)

Cloverskies :cool: