I have most planets in the twelfth house in my 2021 solar chart

shynerd

Good morning everybody, hope you are all safe and well.
I'm worried my 2021 chart might bring some problems. Pluto in 12th is the planet I'm mostly concerned about. Could you please give me more details on this solar return?
Thanks.
astro-32gw-m-2021220-58708-17265.png

astro_w2gw_m.56136.39929.png

PS: The blue planets are my natal planets. The outer orange is my solar chart. This is going to be my 32nd birthday. Born in Italy.
I hope this post respects the rules of the forum. Please let me know if I have to make some changes.

Attachments

• solar 3.png
    solar 3.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 31
  • solar 4.png
    solar 4.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
What you have is a twelfth and first house emphasis in your upcoming solar return. Stellium in the twelfth, sun in the first.

When the twelfth house is emphasized in your solar return, it's the end of an era in your life. When the first house is emphasized--which might mean having lots of planets there, and/or having the sun or moon there--it's the beginning of a new era.

What's ending for you right now? What new changes are on the horizon?

Another indication that this is a major turning point is that your SR sun and SR moon are both angular: sun in the first, moon coming to the IC.

Moon's placement in the SR chart shows your emotional focus. Are you planning to move in the next year? A change in residence would be reflective of that focus at the IC, and could very well be a change in era, especially if it's a long distance move.

If you're not moving, I would still expect a change in your living or family situation. Maybe someone moves in with you, or someone currently living with you moves out. Maybe the makeup of your family changes. If you're about to get married or start cohabitating with a partner, that would reflect your SR DC coming to your natal moon at your natal IC.

But all that is true only if you have the correct reference place. You cast this chart for your birth place. Do you still live there? If not, the reference place for your solar return should be where you currently live. That might change the houses, depending on how far it is from your birth place.

Last edited:

shynerd

I still live in my birth city but I've applied for a few masters in screenwriting in the US and for a few bursaries as well. So, hopefully, if all pieces will fit together, I will move abroad next year.

I've also had my natal chart checked last year and I've been told the US are one of the best places I could relocate to.

So, I shouldn't worry for my pluto? Does the map say anything about money?

Thank you.

Last edited: