Does a change of a date of medical procedure constitute a major change of events?

dedavavo

Hi All,

I recently had a missed abortion and I will have to have a procedure to clear me up (not exactly surgery, but it is still done under full anesthetic).

The procedure was supposed to take place today (23.02). However, I consulted with a professional astrologer and she advised that I change the date for 26th or 27th, as 23rd is not appropriate for such procedures, so I did.

A few days ago I asked if I will get pregnant again after the abortion within 6 months. I attach the chart - you will see the South Node is in the 5th. I had the same position for the pregnancy I lost. So I confirm what Lilly said about South Node in 5th for pregnancy matters is true.

My question is if the change of the date of the procedure constitutes a major change of events and I can cast the chart again some time after the procedure? I really would not like another miscarriage.

And the fact that I asked a question for the upcoming 6 months, would this really limit the answer within this time frame, or not exactly?

Thank you all very much in advance!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_prgtagnaftrabrt6m.63426.17232.png
    astro_w2gw_prgtagnaftrabrt6m.63426.17232.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 25

dedavavo

How many times have you been pregnant ?

Hi Chrysalis,
I have 2 abortions when I was young, gave birth to one child seven years ago, the recent miscarriage was 4th.

Thank you for taking the time to look into this. The attached chart is really infortunate so I hope it will only be valid for 6 months... Or if there are significant changes in the situation so I ca re-ask..

rafaella

Hi All,

I recently had a missed abortion and I will have to have a procedure to clear me up (not exactly surgery, but it is still done under full anesthetic).

The procedure was supposed to take place today (23.02). However, I consulted with a professional astrologer and she advised that I change the date for 26th or 27th, as 23rd is not appropriate for such procedures, so I did.

A few days ago I asked if I will get pregnant again after the abortion within 6 months. I attach the chart - you will see the South Node is in the 5th. I had the same position for the pregnancy I lost. So I confirm what Lilly said about South Node in 5th for pregnancy matters is true.

My question is if the change of the date of the procedure constitutes a major change of events and I can cast the chart again some time after the procedure? I really would not like another miscarriage.

And the fact that I asked a question for the upcoming 6 months, would this really limit the answer within this time frame, or not exactly?

Thank you all very much in advance!

Just because you changed the date of the procedure doesn't change whether you are going to have misscarriage or not in the future. Change of date might be fortunate for the operation itself, perhaps better healing less complications.

Moon is void, so maybe not in 6 months, pregnancy that is. But you have fairly good chart nevertheless, Moon is entering fertile sign, Venus is fertile, Saturn dignified. No immediate aspect but Moon will aspect Saturn. Moon/Sun is good too. yes SN in 5th is not good but shows difficulty having a baby and cause for grief.

Venus is square Mars, that might be the procedure. I think do the procedure, then take a break from baby making, let your body heal and rest. After 3-4 months try again. But I do think it won't be in near future. Venus is under the beams and afflicted by Mars.

dedavavo

Thank you, rafaella. Your reading gives me hope.

When you say it will not hapen in the near future, doyou mean 6 months or much more?

Best
DV