Pluto square Chiron

Lykanized

I wanted to make a thread about this aspect as I don't see any other threads on it and it seems like a particularly deep one. I personally have my Chiron in the 12th house in Leo. I can take a stab that this probably relate to my selfesteem issues, but I know it has to mean a lot more too

I found this....

Pluto square Chiron
"You have very deep emotional experiences that force you to face your issues about power, intimacy and loss. You have some very difficult choices to make regarding the use of your power. You may be strongly inclined to challenge all sexual taboos and rules, and to embrace your shadow side. Self-healing depends upon squarely facing your obsessions, attachments and buried rage, otherwise you may be strongly inclined to hoard and misuse your power, acting out your unresolved feelings in potentially destructive ways. If you do your deep psychological �work� you can become a powerful force for healing and awakening..." [Moderator edit of quote over 100 words]

I believe I've gone through some of this, altho I'd be foolish to think I've felt it all. What I know is that if I'm not careful, darkness can take over and I become driven by the need for power no matter how I can get it. I'm very rebellious by nature and at my darkest, it can result in an all out rebellion against everything, perhaps even life itself. So I have to be conscious. I relate to that buried rage and obsessions and I've ruined relationships because of my issues with self esteem and acting them out in destructive ways. But I've been doing a lot of work on myself since I became aware of this part of me and I've been able to stave away the darkness taking over, but selfesteem feels like a mountain I don't even know where to begin climbing sometimes

Anyone else have experience with it?

What I find invigorating about it is that it indicates power for healing others. My Pluto is Scorpio in my 3rd house which already indicates power with words, but in particular, I want to heal and transform people. At my darkest, I may misuse my words for power by hurting others, but I've been working on that too. My Pluto also trines my Sun in Cancer in 11th house of community and others. So I'm really hoping that though this is a dark aspect, in the end, if I do all the emotional and spiritual work, I'll be able to help others through writing

Last edited by a moderator:

Lykanized

I have the exact same aspect. I'm guessing we're both virgo ascendents then:wink:

I wish there were more posts on this thread lol
Yup, 'riddled with paralyzing anxiety' ascendant lol

I do too. The points that most interest me in the astrological profile are the Chiron and the nodes. You must also have Chiron opposing Saturn, eh? There must be something to find having this 'primal wound' in the 12th house hard aspecting both Pluto and Saturn

As I've read more about having Chiron in this house, I've realized that in itself is quite poignant. While for me I think it relates a lot to selfesteem issues, I believe it also lends to a deep desire to heal and possibly a tendency to feel the pain of the collective

blisslala

That’s the best description of a vigro ascendant I’ve heard haha

I actually didn’t realize it was opposing Saturn until now…. Ugh. I don’t know how I missed that one.

But I definitely agree with the self-esteem issues. I’m a musician and have been since I was a kid, but as I’ve gotten older the thought of live performance is crippling. I used to, but the feeling of not being good enough, or getting overwhelmed by people’s opinions (which I could definitely say empath/ pisces moon plays a role in that too).

And being in leo, which is creativity and self expression, I can see expressed as either blocked creativity, self expression, potentially stemming from an early wounding with a father figure. But once it’s fully understood, I think there’s the potential to heal others through creative talents. And with the influence of pluto in the third house, I think whatever “voice” the creations have can be immensely transformative. Not to mention, a really powerful aspect for writers.

And I do think we’re in a good spot to really analyze (virgo lol) all of this stuff so we can actually use it to our advantage… I feel like without astrology, and understanding what’s going on, so many aspects would be absolutely crushing.

Lykanized

That’s the best description of a vigro ascendant I’ve heard haha

I actually didn’t realize it was opposing Saturn until now…. Ugh. I don’t know how I missed that one.

But I definitely agree with the self-esteem issues. I’m a musician and have been since I was a kid, but as I’ve gotten older the thought of live performance is crippling. I used to, but the feeling of not being good enough, or getting overwhelmed by people’s opinions (which I could definitely say empath/ pisces moon plays a role in that too).

And being in leo, which is creativity and self expression, I can see expressed as either blocked creativity, self expression, potentially stemming from an early wounding with a father figure. But once it’s fully understood, I think there’s the potential to heal others through creative talents. And with the influence of pluto in the third house, I think whatever “voice” the creations have can be immensely transformative. Not to mention, a really powerful aspect for writers.

And I do think we’re in a good spot to really analyze (virgo lol) all of this stuff so we can actually use it to our advantage… I feel like without astrology, and understanding what’s going on, so many aspects would be absolutely crushing.
I can relate. I'm a creative individual. As a child it was so carefree and my energy was so boundless. I always had ideas I wanted to try out. But as I got older I started feeling that immense heaviness. That was from a very early age too. I was never good enough for myself no matter what anyone else said and if I happened to receive negative feedback, its weight was multiplied by a 1000 and 1. So I've never once experienced writer's block, but it's the pain of not being good enough for my own self that weighs down and creates that block for me

I don't relate to the father figure aspect of it, but oddly enough, as we're talking about this harsh Saturnine aspect, my dad is very very traditional and ruleabiding, conventional, not very creative in the least(and he'll admit that). But he's steady, reliable, and a hardworker. We're at odds because I'm very much the complete opposite, but with Saturn in the 6th house, I think there's a lot to learn there when it comes to discipline in daily tasks and mundanities which might feel themselves like such heavy weights to anyone who's creative

And with Pluto the planet of both transformation and powerstruggles at a square, it probably creates a lot of turmoil and intensity. The path to basking in the warmth of the sun's rays isn't an easy one here for sure, and it's **** well gonna be fraught with the pain of not only you, but the collective, but it'll be a worthwhile one

I agree with you in there being extreme potential to heal people through creative works and particularly words as we progress through our spiritual paths which is the beauty I see in it. Personally, I have so much empathy for others and all I want is to help others, but it's not always easy for me to do so as I'm working through all of my own ****, but I see that potential there and I have been able to help people

Idk if you can relate, but my desire is to use my creative endeavors to heal people but I have a lot of philosophy about darkness. I feel like we must embrace and face our darkness to find our light and I wonder if that comes from the influence of those Pluto and Saturn aspects

Also I've had this odd issue where it's like I can feel that there's so much for me to express, and yet it's so hard to express it. I have so much creative potential, but there's that block. That's one of the things I've been really focusing on in my analyses of my aspects because it just kills me that I know how much there is there right at the seams of me waiting to get out

I've been learning many many lessons as of late tho. And by that, I mean within the past month. I've been learning to be easier on myself which of course can be really tough with that Virgo darkness. I've been learning to take things slower and I've been grappling with the concept of 'perfection'

Last edited:

Lykanized

Now that I think about it, having a father who's so traditional, who values the beaten path and conventionality and the such, it did make me feel like the black sheep of the family and it still does. My sisters aren't conventional like he is, but they're a lot more so than I am and they're a lot more steady. Granted, one is 12 so it's hard to say how that'll go
I've read that the 12th house can also involve the womb so it's like things we may have soaked up while in the womb and I can say my issues are very similar to my mother's
I know we can inherit these ancestral wounds too

Meagain

I'm hoping someone is still In this thread. Transiting pluto in 7th hse cap, is squaring my 10th hse natal chiron in aries . And the saturn coming up to the pluto is opposing my 1st use natal Saturn.
I feel like I'm on a brink

Herbina

I am also hoping this thread will awaken. I have my Chiron in the 12th house in Leo opposite to Saturn and Pluto in the 3th house in Scorpio. Virgo ascendant.

I can relate to about everything that is said here, so much so that I am shaking a bit. I need to come back and read everything again and float in the knowledge that I'm not the only one who is constantly teased by darkness, somehow prevented from expression and making myself crazy with my powerful slashing mind.

I would be curious to know how have you all coped? Did you find the way to healing, did you find spiritual comfort?

Astronewbie131

Well I'm a little late to this thread but I find this so interesting.

First chiron in Leo 5th house, square Scorpio pluto 8th house exact!
Also my pluto makes a grand trine with my cancer sun in 4th and Pisces moon in 12th.

Crazy I have a huge self esteem worries with how I look and if I'm good at anything rarely showcasing my "talents" (5th house issues) but I feel like this square makes me face them head on repeatedly, especially matters around sex and taboo things (8th house). I know through me healing will help others heal and that is my overall purpose but idk how I will do it just yet. I feel like the chiron square repeatedly makes sure that I understand boundaries or the tower card happens.

I ruined too many relationships to count with my self esteem issues and need for assurance. Im super obsessive and can go down a dark path quick. Seems like a Leo chiron theme. Oh and my south node is in my 3rd house of Gemini and north node in 9th Sag. I am super charasmatic and attract attention easily. I definitely feel like I've already mastered communication and am supposed to teach from all the lessons I have learned from this and many life times..... but more so remember that a great teacher is always a student.