How will my new job go?

Ukpoohbear

Will my new job go well?

I had an interview today and it was successful and going for an induction tomorrow and probably start next week. Im feeling a bit nervous about it though even though I was excited earlier but now I’m having doubts.

Is this a 6th house matter? Or a 10th?

If 6th then Mercury is domicile in Gemini which is good but combust the sun.

I am Saturn in 12th showing the anxiety I’m feeling.

21jr7n8.jpg

Last edited:

Sunrise

Will my new job go well?

I had an interview today and it was successful and going for an induction tomorrow and probably start next week. Im feeling a bit nervous about it though even though I was excited earlier but now I’m having doubts.

If 6th then Mercury is domicile in Gemini which is good but combust the sun.

I am Saturn in 12th showing the anxiety I’m feeling.

21jr7n8.jpg
this is a matter of the 10th rather than the 6th house.
Saturn, where he is, shows that for some reason he is hiding. But it is the house of his joy and he gains from Essential Dignities and accidental. It shows us that you are qualified.
But it may also show us that you are related to 12th issues such as asylum, or work in isolated places, institutions, hospitals, with places in need of careless people in general or to be connected with needy people who want help.
But Saturn here is retro (maybe you change your mind) and in the fall of Jupiter (the job). Something will not like.
Also the Moon in there so Fear and isolation. What exactly is your job?? It may have to do with issues of 12th house.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Hi Sunrise thank you for responding.

The 12th house matters has been my current frame of mind recently. I have finished studying and I haven’t been working for a few months either so that is the isolation.

I am very nervous even though I have the sales experience to do well in this job. It is at a holiday park and entry level job is bar work and waitressing before being moved up after a few months where I could do reception and admin work or manager work. I am qualified for this having recently done a diploma in administration.

However I am very worried and in two minds. I am due to go into my new job Tuesday evening for training and also Tuesday morning I had already scheduled to volunteer for an admin company.

I think volunteering for a couple months and getting a good reference and going to an administration job would be the better move to take baby steps because of my anxiety and low confidence.

Taking this job offer is jumping in at the deep end. There is new management and they want me to set a good example for the current employees who run wild and are not disciplined because I have more experience and am a few years older. I could do it easily but it’s my nerves that are the problem at the moment. I take medication for heart palpitations and have panic attacks where that makes my heart jump and then has a feeling of doom after it.

I am in two minds about taking this job. I know the people financially responsible for me would prefer me to and is expecting me to take this job offer and start earning.

But I know deep in my heart I am not ready but at the same time I do not want to let fear stop me when I know I have the experience to do the job.

So I am confused and scared to go on Tuesday especially after seeing the horary and I know the job won’t go well, unless it is showing my perception of fear and it could still go well.

The venus trine to Jupiter is promising and in the 6th could be related to my health.

Last edited: