Good or bad relationship?

PlutorisingLee

With this chart do you see any good relationship possibility or is it too challenging?

Anything about this Synastry is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 44
You two will have a sizzlingly big appetite for each other sexually, and this is so magnetic for both of you and strong it can lead to you both staying together and making something out of it based on that fact alone, but you also have good aspects around this too, overall a good synastry.

Taurus - Scorpio axis.. sexy!

PlutorisingLee

You two will have a sizzlingly big appetite for each other sexually, and this is so magnetic for both of you and strong it can lead to you both staying together and making something out of it based on that fact alone, but you also have good aspects around this too, overall a good synastry.

Taurus - Scorpio axis.. sexy!

Really??:biggrin: So far we have a non-physical relationship because of physical distance. Still, I feel very strong emotions towards him and he towards me.
In fact, the emotions are so high we both are a little freaked out.

The only reason I'm not taking it one step further is that I'm a little worried he is idealizing me too much or that it can't be real to feel so strongly towards someone who you don't know well (projection).

Do you maybe see what challenges can be part of this relationship?

Really??:biggrin: So far we have a non-physical relationship because of physical distance. Still, I feel very strong emotions towards him and he towards me.
In fact, the emotions are so high we both are a little freaked out.

The only reason I'm not taking it one step further is that I'm a little worried he is idealizing me too much or that it can't be real to feel so strongly towards someone who you don't know well (projection).

Do you maybe see what challenges can be part of this relationship?

Because Taurus and Scorpio are opposites, you both have attributes that each other lack so you compliment each other, but you are both fixed and both MASSIVELY stubborn signs. Compromise from one of you is a good way to back the fire down a bit between you both.

You can both clash and butt heads on some day to day things, but the amazing love making and intimacy you two will share will correct everything like nothing ever happened each and every time, you both learn from each other.

I speak of this in this synastry because it is likely to be the most prominent thing between you both, and no it does make deep ties between you both, it's that good, but both of you should and need to be aware of each others differences, this is where the learning comes from, complimentary to each other.

This is what creates the huge sexual attraction.

mdinaz

The synastry overall is very good but would need to see a composite chart to see how you function as a couple. Functioning as a couple vs two individuals are two very different things. The moons opposite can always be challenging but one has Mercury conjunct the other moon which can mitigate that.

PlutorisingLee

The synastry overall is very good but would need to see a composite chart to see how you function as a couple. Functioning as a couple vs two individuals are two very different things. The moons opposite can always be challenging but one has Mercury conjunct the other moon which can mitigate that.
Here is the composite :) What makes it good?
What does it tell about the relationship?
I know both him and I have a lot of fear and have been hurt in the past which makes us cautious about dating. Plus we come from different backgrounds.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 22

mdinaz

Yeah, the composite indicates a much more difficult situation. There is no aspect of Sun to Venus; no aspect of Venus to Mars; the only aspect of the Moon to other personal planets is an opposition to Venus. It appears this is a karmic relationship in which the two of you were together in a past life, however likely in the realm of business partners or some other situation. There is a Yod involving Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn/Neptune, with the opposition at the 2nd house cusp and the traditional ruler of that house opposite Moon as well as in tight square to Pluto. This indicates a conflict in values of some sort - you indicate different backgrounds, but since this involves both Venus, 2nd house, and Jupiter, it can be financial backgrounds as well as cultural/religious ones. Chiron is on the cusp of the 9th and also opposite Saturn/Neptune, again showing a personal difficulty in overcoming some cultural/religious difference, which causes a conflict in values.

While the synastry shows this would be a great friendship and exciting short term love affair, the composite shows that the value differences would be too much to overcome when the personal planets do not support surviving that struggle. It would be a great learning experience but I personally wouldn't ask for more of it than that.

PlutorisingLee

Yeah, the composite indicates a much more difficult situation. There is no aspect of Sun to Venus; no aspect of Venus to Mars; the only aspect of the Moon to other personal planets is an opposition to Venus. It appears this is a karmic relationship in which the two of you were together in a past life, however likely in the realm of business partners or some other situation. There is a Yod involving Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn/Neptune, with the opposition at the 2nd house cusp and the traditional ruler of that house opposite Moon as well as in tight square to Pluto. This indicates a conflict in values of some sort - you indicate different backgrounds, but since this involves both Venus, 2nd house, and Jupiter, it can be financial backgrounds as well as cultural/religious ones. Chiron is on the cusp of the 9th and also opposite Saturn/Neptune, again showing a personal difficulty in overcoming some cultural/religious difference, which causes a conflict in values.
I cant deny you are right about different backgrounds in terms of values and money.
I was hoping it can be ignored or overcome.:(

While the synastry shows this would be a great friendship and exciting short term love affair, the composite shows that the value differences would be too much to overcome when the personal planets do not support surviving that struggle. It would be a great learning experience but I personally wouldn't ask for more of it than that.
The thing is anything short term would feel heartbreaking. I also feel like i'm aware of these difficulties and he is not.

I guess tradtionally this is a composite of someone marrying "outside of thier class"? Was hoping today it won't be an issue any longer.

mdinaz

Nothing is impossible, but that's the hand as dealt. As you well know, each person comes with baggage in the form of their family and friends, who sometimes have an undue outsized influence on the relationship. It shouldn't be that way, but it almost always is. And the composite isn't just about values or money, but the fact that long-term, the personal planets don't support the sort of deep, long-term passion necessary for any relationship, much less one that has huge obstacles to begin with.

PlutorisingLee

Nothing is impossible, but that's the hand as dealt. As you well know, each person comes with baggage in the form of their family and friends, who sometimes have an undue outsized influence on the relationship. It shouldn't be that way, but it almost always is. And the composite isn't just about values or money, but the fact that long-term, the personal planets don't support the sort of deep, long-term passion necessary for any relationship, much less one that has huge obstacles to begin with.

I appreciate your insight. I must say yes every relationship has some baggage...But then you must decide if there is anything to fight for. I do wonder whats the universal plan here: creating so much attraction (eros) for no end goal.
Why have attraction and connection if the person is wrong for you?
I do hope at least my interaction with this person at least teach us something.

For future referance there must be a good venus/moon aspect in composite or at least some aspect to those planets?

Oh and i'm a bit confused as the composite does have venus moon contacts and nars ascendent?

Last edited:

mdinaz

The attraction is based on that you've had soul contact before and your current energy vibration re-attracted you two together. I'm sure there is a great deal to learn here and no relationship is wasted, whether it lasts a year or 50 years. Very often the short ones are what lead to our greater ones later in life.
For composite you want positive aspects between the personal planets - between Sun and Venus, Sun and Moon, Moon and Venus, Venus and Mars, Sun and Mercury. You generally want to avoid negative Mars aspects to Uranus and Pluto as these can indicate control issues, jealousy, violence, etc. Negative Moon/Mercury to Pluto/Uranus can also indicate jealousy, verbal/mental abuse, etc. Sometimes these negative aspects can be mitigated if the negative aspect has an outlet - for instance Mars is in loose square to Pluto but Mars also has positive aspects to Venus and Moon, for example. There still may be occasional issues but they won't dominate the relationship as they do for some people who do nothing but fight because there is no outlet for the negative energy.
When these contacts exist in the synastry but not the composite, what happens is the two people initially have great contact and quickly become friends (or lovers), but in the long term quickly find out they either have little in common, lack real deep passion, or simply get bored. The opposite can happen as well - the synastry can show no connection at all but they actually make a great couple. We see this in real life often enough. And some of course have great synastry AND a composite. Those are the people who are best friends within and without the relationship.

Deirdre

I agree u should looks at composites too.not only sinastries.

Because or personal experience I can tell u that composites tells us a real story about how the couple relates.

I have a good sinastry with a person but the composite is what showed the real energies behind and why it is and was so difficult to let go off.
I agree that these ones are the most karmic too...Nd often do teach us very important lessons.

GoldenLion12

I would say, you're mirroring one another. Not impossible, but can be a very challenging journey, since you're reflecting similar thoughts, emotions, feelings, and kind of showing the positive and negative sides or yourselves.

It can also be push and pull with Taurus/Scorpio axis for both of you. Being dominate in Taurus/Scorpio myself it's the lower animal mind versus the higher mind and can be literally Heaven and Hell just in as an individual. When your mirroring one another this can be a very enlightening experience, since through interaction with one another you can literally polarize one another, which you must already know Scorpio, you're both transformers, so through journey of the masculine and feminine you'll have the pluto/mars experiences, that transform you emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially. Taurus can be the enlightenment (Buddhism), so basically you would be growing together in a lot of polarity.

It's not a relationship, I personally would enjoy, because I've had my share. lol But, you'll gain a lot of wisdom and knowledge from the experience in positive and negative ways.

PlutorisingLee

The attraction is based on that you've had soul contact before and your current energy vibration re-attracted you two together. I'm sure there is a great deal to learn here and no relationship is wasted, whether it lasts a year or 50 years. Very often the short ones are what lead to our greater ones later in life.-/quote]
That is very true!
For composite you want positive aspects between the personal planets - between Sun and Venus, Sun and Moon, Moon and Venus, Venus and Mars, Sun and Mercury. You generally want to avoid negative Mars aspects to Uranus and Pluto as these can indicate control issues, jealousy, violence, etc. Negative Moon/Mercury to Pluto/Uranus can also indicate jealousy, verbal/mental abuse, etc.
Is it really realistic to have such a composite without negative aspects of any sorts? What if I attract difficult people due to may own lessons in this life?
Have you seen such good composite charts?
When these contacts exist in the synastry but not the composite, what happens is the two people initially have great contact and quickly become friends (or lovers), but in the long term quickly find out they either have little in common, lack real deep passion, or simply get bored. The opposite can happen as well - the synastry can show no connection at all but they actually make a great couple. We see this in real life often enough. And some of course have great synastry AND a composite. Those are the people who are best friends within and without the relationship.
I understand. I tried looking at composite charts of long term couples- married for many years and not too miserable and they all seem to have a bad composite. I wonder how they are still together?

PlutorisingLee

I would say, you're mirroring one another. Not impossible, but can be a very challenging journey, since you're reflecting similar thoughts, emotions, feelings, and kind of showing the positive and negative sides or yourselves.
Yes there is something psychologically that makes me see myself very clearly through my interaction with him. It is scary because it means seeing all your faults...Very out in the open. On the one hand my Scorpio Moon thrives in this type of interaction but it can be very painful too. It pains me because I feel I'm alone in understanding how deep this can go and what this is about- he doesn't see it. He feels it and it scares him but doing this type of inner work alone...It can't work. I need a partner in crime :tongue:
It can also be push and pull with Taurus/Scorpio axis for both of you. Being dominate in Taurus/Scorpio myself it's the lower animal mind versus the higher mind and can be literally Heaven and Hell just in as an individual. When your mirroring one another this can be a very enlightening experience, since through interaction with one another you can literally polarize one another, which you must already know Scorpio, you're both transformers, so through journey of the masculine and feminine you'll have the pluto/mars experiences, that transform you emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially. Taurus can be the enlightenment (Buddhism), so basically you would be growing together in a lot of polarity.
Oh yes. Heaven and hell it is. I heard the Buddha was a Taurus with a Scorpio moon...But before that he was a prince so..I do wonder where the line of discomfort is sometimes. I also feel this strong push pull- with this person. It is on and off very up and down.
It's not a relationship, I personally would enjoy, because I've had my share. lol But, you'll gain a lot of wisdom and knowledge from the experience in positive and negative ways.
I guess because I had my share too I go through the steps of learning very fast, I feel what it is about and once the learning os done I'm not going to stay- even if it breaks my heart i know the tempting pain of a relationship is an illusion not worth plunging into.
If that made any sense lol. I'm saying I'm ok about being mature and not going through this relationship if all that will happen is a catastrophe- regardless of how much i care about him. Not mention the attraction that is crazy.

mdinaz

Is it really realistic to have such a composite without negative aspects of any sorts? What if I attract difficult people due to may own lessons in this life?
Have you seen such good composite charts?
Yes, plenty of them. Remember, it tends to be good to have SOME contrast in a relationship - otherwise it gets boring and there is no where to grow. But you don't want TOO much because it suckks (stupid auto-censor) the joy out of the relationship if it is always a struggle. It doesn't have to be perfect. But certain aspects (composite Sun/Venus or Venus/Mars for example) are vital to long-term happiness and satisfaction.

I understand. I tried looking at composite charts of long term couples- married for many years and not too miserable and they all seem to have a bad composite. I wonder how they are still together?
Some people cling to the stupid idea of "for better or for worse, till death forces us to finally call it quits". People stay together for many reasons, many of them not good. To make other people (family, friends) happy, instead of themselves. Because of security or money. Because it is easier to put up with a bad relationship than be alone or have to start over. Just because they stay together for 50 years doesn't mean they SHOULD have. You can often gauge the happiness of the couple by looking at their health problems. Physical health is a symptom of emotional health. And watch them interact in public - do they still stand side by side, or is there always a big gap between them? Do they even talk to each other when they go out and eat dinner? Does one make snarky comments to the other where others can hear? I study people when I go out and it seems to me less than 20% of people are happy in their relationships. About half seem to tolerate each other and not much more. No thanks.

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons scorpio-taurus lords mars-venus, mere strong passionate attractions;

asc virgo-cap trine but unfriendly lords mer-sat not compatible;
virgo perfectionist, critical thinking; cap ambitious, hardwork, practical;

suns taurus-libra same lord venus, 1/8, sweet conflicts;
taurus creative-energetic-determined; libra social, just, objective, wavery;

composite, lords 1/7 mars-venus opp, again mere attractions,
moon-mars-rahu mystic uncertain acq rise-fall,
venus-ketu leo high self-pride prone to separation,
scorpio asc, passionate, magnetic couple,

hope this helps,