Did my actions change his feelings?

This is an experimentary horary really. In relation to my last one where most things were positive, except where Jupiter (him) would aspect Saturn after sextiling Mercury (me), which could have been prophetic, as I did something to mess things up. Rapper dude is now not talking to me. And so I thought this would be a good experiment to see if horary's change drastically when the apple cart is upset. I'm not expecting any contact and he's as void to me as a moon in void, so a little horary practice can't do any harm.

I am 1st house, Jupiter, in Libra
He is 7th house, Uranus, in Aries.

The Jupiter in Libra shows my affection towards him still. Whereas him being Uranus shows the sudden change he has had and Aries the sudden anger, perhaps.

The moon, being the journey, does trine Uranus though. But it squares Saturn, placed in the 6th house of work, which shows a lot of effort would need to be made on my part (moon). Or even that I am working at odds with him.

Moon sag being mutable in 3rd house also mutable...contact in 2 weeks.

Bina

Hi Bluebell,
it's me again practising on your horaries...:innocent:

Ascendant is very early, so too early to tell yet...
If you consider it 7th house, relationship , he would be Mars, ruler of Aries...
You would be Venus, ruler of Asc.
No aspect between Mars and VENUS...

Also Moon closely applying to Mercury in detriment...so communication may be coming, but not good...

Hi Bluebell,
it's me again practising on your horaries...:innocent:

Ascendant is very early, so too early to tell yet...
If you consider it 7th house, relationship , he would be Mars, ruler of Aries...
You would be Venus, ruler of Asc.
No aspect between Mars and VENUS...

Also Moon closely applying to Mercury in detriment...so communication may be coming, but not good...

Hey! Good to practice on cos it's not heart-heavy. Oh I got it completely wrong! I went off planets in first house and not the planet the sign rules! I really need a book instead of searching stuff. I'm more annoyed at that than him lol amazing the change from the last chart. But he was calling me names so I did something to annoy him LOL

And I used this to work out the time but I'll need to start again

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/Lesson8/

Last edited: