Will I have a new boyfriend?

LillyLane

I'm baack!

Hi Friends : )

I am feeling hopeful and pretty! I started online dating again and have found some very nice matches. I am hopeful to start dating again.

I see a very hot sun burning me up right now....what is that all about, squaring mars another man? hmmmm

mercury oppose my asc. maybe a guy and I do not click? or not attracted. Thats ok....I can keep it moving....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2932_will_i_have_a_new_boyfriend_.79388.61600.jpg
    astro_2gw_2932_will_i_have_a_new_boyfriend_.79388.61600.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 50

LillyLane

Sun is not combusting jupiter, it is cazimi :]

With my luck it means ruler of my 6th= work. I will be busy with work?

Or do you think that's a hot man? I will be hopeful :) I can easily go out on dates. I just got out of a relationship not too long ago. But am looking to meet someone .

LillyLane

Anyone else? The new guy seems nice, date is friday. The ex is still in my mind but I am so annoyed with him. I am trying to move forward.

Bunraku

I have a date at the end of this week. Wish me luck!

Was he (the dude you are on a date with) in your mind when you made the chart, or were you expecting the chart to be a general anyone?
To clarify, did you already know about the man before you made the horary ? And if you did, did you have him in mind when you thought of the question?

LillyLane

Was he (the dude you are on a date with) in your mind when you made the chart, or were you expecting the chart to be a general anyone?
To clarify, did you already know about the man before you made the horary ? And if you did, did you have him in mind when you thought of the question?

Hi to reply to your question. I had my ex boyfriend in my mind. BUT just started tinder and had been talking to some guys. I did not have any expectations and did not expect to meet anyone I actually like. So now I like this one....but I had a dream about my ex last night. SO, I feel my ex may come around....my feeling.