An apology and a plea

Tsjanith

First and foremost, I need to make a very sincere and truly heartfelt apology to those who have previously analyzed my chart. My mother told me I was born at 12:35. I found my birth certificate, and it appears that I was actually born at 1:12 pm.

Here is my actual chart

Again, I am embarrassed and feel like a complete tool for giving misleading information at first, but I felt I should take my mother's word for it. Please understand that it is important for me to know if there are any prospects for change, or if I am really doomed to an existence of bad luck, mental illness and anhedonia. I would mean the world to me if someone would assist me once more, regardless of the careless and downright moronic mistake I previously made.

Cary

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_cary_jacobs.56736.52229.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_cary_jacobs.56736.52229.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 47

Osamenor

Staff member
First and foremost, no apology is necessary. I'm not one of the people who analyzed your chart previously, but I can say this: believing what your mother tells you is 100% reasonable, unless your mother has a long history of being a blatant pathological liar. Posting the information you reasonably believed to be true is no fault of your own. Checking the information on your birth certificate was wise, because a mother's recollection of the time she gave birth can be faulty (giving birth is an intense experience, and watching the clock is usually the last thing on a woman's mind when that's happening!), but having incorrect information on that did no harm to anyone. It may have given you an inaccurate reading as far as house placements go, but that's all.

But your apology reveals something that your chart also shows, and it would explain why you perceive yourself to be doomed to, as you put it, an existence of bad luck, mental illness, and anhedonia. You tend to internalize everything and blame yourself for everything, even if it cannot reasonably be your fault. Your chart doesn't show that necessarily happening, but it does show risk for that. Key pieces that I'm looking at:

1. The highest concentration of planets you have is in your second house. The second house governs, in essence, personal security and sense of worth. A strong planetary presence in the second house indicates that those kinds of issues are prominent for you, and working through them is especially important to your growth. The planets that you have there are your strongest allies if you are consciously working through those issues, but if you are not, their negative aspects get lots of play and they work against you, turning into your own worst enemy.

In your case, all of those planets are retrograde, which makes their messages strong internal messages. Whether those messages are positive or negative depends on how you're working with those planetary energies. If they are negative, since this is playing out in your sense of security and self worth, they have a strong negative impact on your self esteem.

Negative messages from Saturn and Pluto can easily create a sense of anhedonia, perhaps a sense of being victimized and just having to accept it. Jupiter, on the other hand, is more likely to make you swing the other way--its usual pitfall is overindulgence, overinflated sense of self, overinflated sense of luck, megalomania. If you have both of those things going on at once, it would indeed make you feel mentally ill. And if Jupiter's energy is working in tandem with Saturn's and Pluto's, it might instead serve to amplify their messages. Since these planets are in Libra, which is all about balance, and you describe a very unbalanced mental situation, I would guess that you're having lots of trouble balancing their different energies.

2. Virgo rising. Your rising sign shapes not only how others see you, but also your basic sense of self, because it forms the cusp of your first house, which is the house of self. Virgo is all about self perfection. A healthy expression of it would lead you to work on perfecting yourself, probably through something you do, but with complete self acceptance and no expectation that you must be perfect at any given moment. An unhealthy expression of that Virgo energy is being harsh with yourself, expecting perfection of yourself right here and right now, and being brutal with yourself when you fail... and of course you will fail, because no one can be perfect at any given moment.

3. Moon in Cancer. That makes you exceptionally sensitive, and when an exceptionally sensitive person has a heavy self esteem problem, they feel it exceptionally strongly.

4. South node in Capricorn in the fourth house, squared by Saturn, which is its own ruler, from Libra in the second house. The nodal story is much too complex to tell in just one post, but basically, the position of the south node and the aspects it makes describe what you brought into this life. If you believe in past lives, it's what you had still unresolved from your past lives when you were born into this one. If you don't believe that, it works just as well to describe it as the ancestral patterns you inherited, including the subconscious expectations of your family and the society around you.

To use the past life model (for simplicity's sake), a square between your south node and the ruler of its sign indicates that you were your own worst enemy. Second house indicates personal security issues, which could be material or emotional or both. Saturn in this position suggests harshness, restriction, very difficult circumstances. And south node in Capricorn can indicate a pre-existing expectation that life will be hard. When it's in the fourth house, that often indicates a sense of being isolated, or harsh familial circumstances, or both.

So this is probably not just a current life issue, it's also a replay of the expectations you brought into this life based on previous life experiences. Once again, you're being your own worst enemy.

But you don't have to be. Every piece of astrological energy that's causing you problems could also be expressed in a healthy and positive way. Since the basic issues appear to be self acceptance and sense of security, that's what's most in need of healing.

Tsjanith

First of all, I want to thank you for your kind words and understanding. This kind of kindness display means the world to me, even on an anonymous internet forum.

I must say, however, that I am not my own worst enemy. I try my best to treat myself right regardless of circumstances. I know I am not a bad person, and I go out of my way to take care of others and I sacrifice my own comfort for the comfort of others, which in turn enhances my own state of being etc.

But I do have a worst enemy, and that enemy is luck. Whenever there is an element of chance involved, regardless of how heavily the numbers weigh in my favor, the outcome is invariably the worst case scenario. I have faced devastation time and time again against astronomical odds, and I can't find an explanation let alone a way to make it stop or at least to get it to back off a bit. These consistent supernatural events are driving me over the edge, and I don't know if I can make it much longer

Osamenor

Staff member
I must say, however, that I am not my own worst enemy. I try my best to treat myself right regardless of circumstances.
Being your own worst enemy doesn't necessarily mean hating yourself or treating yourself badly. It can also mean holding onto beliefs that don't serve you, which all of us do to some extent, or thinking too highly of yourself (which I highly doubt you do, between your chart and what you've said here), or doing things, either to others or to yourself, that create hindrances for you or junk karma. Your initial apology sounded to me like a tendency to be much too hard on yourself. At the very least, you seem to be holding onto beliefs that don't serve you.
I know I am not a bad person, and I go out of my way to take care of others and I sacrifice my own comfort for the comfort of others, which in turn enhances my own state of being etc.
That perfectly reflects your chart. Moon in Cancer wants to nurture and care for others, and takes great pleasure in seeing others happy. Virgo rising reinforces the theme of service to others. Your sun placement, Gemini in the ninth house, shows strong orientation toward values and morals and honesty, and some other-focus there as well.

Virgo is not just about self perfection, it's about a specific kind of self perfection: self perfection through service to others. People with Virgo rising, Virgo sun or moon, or strong planetary presence in Virgo are highly likely to have service to others as one of their key motivations. In some cases, like yours, that means deriving satisfaction from directly caring for others, likely because of your moon and sun placements. In other cases, the Virgo drive is to do something, anything, that builds a sense of competence and skill--perfecting a craft, for instance. In those cases, the emphasis isn't on directly serving others, but the usual result is a service done to others.

Gemini is the sign of communication. That can mean communication with others or with self, and if most of the signs that a chart highlights are other-focused signs, which they are in yours--Libra, where your strongest planetary presence is, is perhaps the most other-focused sign of the zodiac--a Gemini sun is most likely to indicate communication with others more strongly than self. Sun indicates what your core personality needs most for its own growth. For you, that's a Gemini message--communication in every possible form--along with a ninth house message.

Ninth house indicates ethics, highest values, faith, religion, education, experiences, anything that expands the mind and the spirit. The purest and most ethical form of communication is honesty and care. A ninth house Gemini sun along with your other placements suggests those things are of utmost importance to you.

But I do have a worst enemy, and that enemy is luck. Whenever there is an element of chance involved, regardless of how heavily the numbers weigh in my favor, the outcome is invariably the worst case scenario. I have faced devastation time and time again against astronomical odds, and I can't find an explanation let alone a way to make it stop or at least to get it to back off a bit. These consistent supernatural events are driving me over the edge, and I don't know if I can make it much longer
That reflects your second house placements. But it is not your fate. If you're having that experience, it has everything to do with how you're relating to those planetary energies, and it's always possible for you to change how you're relating to them. I don't have time to go into detail right now, but will post more on that when I get a chance.

Nacho

Banned
First and foremost, I need to make a very sincere and truly heartfelt apology to those who have previously analyzed my chart. My mother told me I was born at 12:35. I found my birth certificate, and it appears that I was actually born at 1:12 pm.

Here is my actual chart

Again, I am embarrassed and feel like a complete tool for giving misleading information at first, but I felt I should take my mother's word for it. Please understand that it is important for me to know if there are any prospects for change, or if I am really doomed to an existence of bad luck, mental illness and anhedonia. I would mean the world to me if someone would assist me once more, regardless of the careless and downright moronic mistake I previously made.

Cary

I use a different way of approaching chart readings:
Because of your LEO ASCENDANT, you appear too powerful, especially when you are a career-person, at your job environment, seeking jobs, etcetera. One more thing: Your Moon in Gemini will always bring you new friends, like almost every day.
CARLOS

Osamenor

Staff member
Okay, finally back!

Regarding your second house placements: you describe your bad luck as "constant supernatural events" and "devastation against astronomical odds." That makes sense with both Pluto and Scorpio being involved. In a previous post, I said all your second house planets are in Libra. My mistake. Pluto and Saturn are indeed in Libra, but your Jupiter is in Scorpio.

With both Saturn and Jupiter in the second house, you could do very well with money and other essential resources (second house indicators), and perhaps you do. Jupiter gives you the desire to expand and the ability to collect, and people with Jupiter in the second house are often very good at making money. However, unless something else tempers that second house Jupiter, they're usually just as good at spending it. But you have Saturn there, which is the perfect balance. Saturn provides discipline, drive, and a sense of boundaries. If you make good money, you also manage it prudently, if you're making a good response to your Saturn.

But then you have wild card Pluto in the mix. Pluto is the ruler of the Underworld, in astrology as well as mythology. Shadow. Unconscious self, unconscious beliefs. Taboos and the breaking of them. Otherworldly events. And Pluto's native sign is Scorpio.

Typically, wherever Jupiter falls in your birth chart, you are especially lucky in that area of your life, so much that you run the risk of taking it for granted. And wherever Saturn falls is the area of your life where you are most likely to feel lack and constriction, and most driven to work hard and prove yourself and, paradoxically, gain heavily, although the flip side of that is you run the risk of feeling lack too keenly, which could lead to depression and over restriction. If Saturn and Jupiter are both in the same area of your birth chart, a healthy response to them would have you working hard without feeling like a drudge, taking advantage of your luck without taking your luck too much for granted, and reaping big rewards. In the second house, you could do very well with money, and also create a wonderful sense of emotional security for yourself.

Pluto, being the Underworld ruler, plays by somewhat different rules. Wherever he is, he stirs up anything and everything. If you have a shaky foundation in any area of your life, Pluto knocks it down. That happens on both a personal and a global level. When Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008, the sign that governs establishments and traditional structures, the global economy collapsed, due to massive financial frauds coming to light... and, talking about shaky foundations and what's underneath, a spate of high profile mining accidents around the world happened during a significant Pluto transit.

There is rhyme and reason to Pluto, though. If there really are no skeletons in the closet, he won't bring any out. If Pluto is bringing skeletons out of your proverbial closet, a healthy response is to explore that and come to resolution.

Transiting Pluto is currently in your fourth house, which is, among other things, the house of secrets--and conjunct your south node and squaring your Saturn. That would be activating your karma, and now Jupiter's luck is teaming up with Saturn's restrictiveness and Pluto's otherworldliness, resulting in strange events leading, time and again, to the worst possible outcome... or at least to what you perceive to be the worst possible outcome.

But it doesn't have to stay that way. A conscious response to those energies could change that. I think looking at your karmic story would probably help, but won't go into it without your permission.

Tsjanith

Again, thank you for your comprehensive response. Not only do you have my full permission, but I gratefully urge you to do so!

Thanks millions!!!

Osamenor

Staff member
Okay, karmic indicators:

I see two possible past life stories emerging here, and at least one of them would have created some major karma to work through. Birth charts don't fill in the details of who you were and what happened to you in previous lifetimes, they just indicate the karmic energies left behind. I'm taking some creative license in telling these stories. The actual details might not be correct... this is story truth, not necessarily happening truth. The point is that you're carrying the kind of karma these kinds of past lives would create.

Story #1: You are a woman in a society in which the way for a woman to gain respect and a place in society is to become a mother. But you are barren (Capricorn, square from Saturn = restriction, lack; square from Jupiter to the south node = ill luck, ill health, ill fortune; Pluto = comes out of nowhere, otherworldly, unfair).

You spend that lifetime longing for motherhood (moon in Cancer opposition = what was unobtainable to you), not so much for the sake of the children themselves, but for the sake of social position and validation. Tenth house = public reputation, place in society; and your moon/north node conjunction is at the eleventh house cusp, which adds to the message of your place in society. Quite likely, you are blamed for being barren--usually what happens to women in that kind of society, even though it's always outside their control. However, Saturn in Libra (Libra=marriage) could indicate that your husband was the infertile one, or that the two of you weren't fertile together.

Saturn, which also represents you, being the ruler of your south node, is opposed by Venus in Aries in the eighth house. That could mean that your marriage was sexually unfulfilling (Venus, and eighth house = sexuality), or that you were denied an inheritance (inheritance is another meaning of the eighth house), or that you desired someone who was unavailable to you, or that your spouse cheated on you (opposition to the sign of marriage and house of security) and there was nothing you could do about it. And that opposition could mean more than one or even all of those things.

Other story will be another post, because I have to go right now....

Osamenor

Staff member
One more detail I forgot to include: Mercury trine Saturn represents someone or something that supported you. When reading the south node story, we read it as who or what supported you in that situation. They may have given you emotional support, but they also helped keep you down, in some way.

Mercury might indicate a sibling, a friend who is like a sibling, or a teacher or student. Its native sign, Gemini, also carries those implications. Conjunct the MC, this person was highly visible in society in some way. To go with the past life story above, this could be your sister or your best friend from childhood who was well positioned, maybe through marriage into a "good" family, and was instrumental in bringing your marriage about... a marriage that may have carried an auspicious social position, but was infertile and sexually unfulfilling and possibly emotionally barren, as well. Or perhaps she was the local midwife--in a village, that would've been a prominent position--and she kept trying different fertility treatments on you, to no avail.

Osamenor

Staff member
Now, past life story #2:

This one is most likely a male life. You are born into a poor family (fourth house Capricorn), and your lack of money, and possible lack of social position, interferes with you getting married and starting a family (squares from the sign of marriage and house of security, including your own indicator, Saturn, and Jupiter, money or lack thereof). Again, you desire parenthood (moon in Cancer) and the social recognition that would bring. There is also a particular person you wish to marry, who might be represented by the moon or by Venus or both. Venus could represent her beauty, sexual attractiveness to you, and moon could represent your desire for her to become mother of your children. Either way, she's unobtainable because you can't support her.

Using the Venus interpretation, she might have come from a family with inherited wealth (eighth house), and was probably a fiery, independent-minded person (Aries). Your second house squares to your node tell the story of what you did in an effort to obtain her.

Saturn again indicates you. Jupiter now indicates a way to acquire money... and it's in Scorpio and conjunct Pluto. Scorpio and Pluto carry the same implications as the eighth house: inherited wealth, or wealth acquired through the death of others.

In this lifetime, inherited wealth didn't exist for you. If it had, you probably wouldn't have had any problem achieving your dreams. Plus, these planets are in the second house, which indicates what you acquire through your own efforts. In order to get the girl and the family, you had to acquire money, and the way you acquired it caused suffering and death.

There are a few different ways that could have happened. Depending on where in the world and when in history this took place, you could have been a slave trader, or an early Industrial Revolution factory foreman, or a witch hunter (witch hunters often gained wealth from the property of those they condemned) or an Indian killer in colonial America, taking scalps for bounty. Personally, I think the transatlantic slave trade fits this picture the best. It was so lucrative that a brand new trader coming in with nothing could have made a fortune in a short time. It also fits the rest of the picture, which is that you never managed to marry the one you wanted and you never had a family. Maybe you died on one of your voyages. Maybe she married someone else while you were gone.

Mercury in this story likely represents the person who got you into the slave trade (or whatever else it was). Maybe your brother or your best friend had made his fortune there and urged you to sign on.

Even if you profited from the suffering of others, though, you didn't do it with a clear conscience. Libra indicates a strong sense of justice. With those planets in Libra, there's no way you could have done that without your conscience bothering you all the way. That would be another way that you got in your own way... but it's also a clear indicator that you were never a bad person, no matter what you may have done.

Assuming these two past life stories are more or less true, they could have happened in either order. If story #2 happened first, then at the soul level, when you lived story #1, you may have felt you deserved it because of what you'd done in your previous life. If story #1 happened first, then at the soul level, what drove you in lifetime #2 may have been an unconscious memory of that previous life and a determination to never again be denied a family and social position.

Now, for this lifetime, we've got yet another story... and that one's still being written. Every planet that was part of your past life story represents something that can help you move forward. Cancer, tenth house, and moon, represent what you're moving toward and what can help you get there. Squares to your nodal access represent skipped steps, what you now have to learn and integrate in order to reach the north node. The position of your north node's ruler also tells part of the story, but in this case, your north node's ruler is conjunct the north node, and in its native sign to boot, so it's just extra emphasized.

What do you think? Does any of this resonate for you? Or do you perhaps see something else that I didn't mention?

Tsjanith

Hi!

Sorry for the long absence. I have been very busy (some of the time attempting to get some R&R)

Again, thank you very much for your responses. I must say though, these confuse me quite a lot. In both of those stories, in my past lives I was (assumingly) a good person, who's life's dream were stifled by circumstances beyond my control. Again, I am VERY new to Astrology, so I'm not sure how to decode all of the terminology, but I can only inquire as to why the unfortunate events in past lives would lead to further inter-lifespan misfortune?

**Semi off topic** I am a very earthly logical person, so I don't particularly endorse reincarnation (at least as far as my experience to date would lead me to believe) but if I was convinced that it was real I would certainly take life a lot less seriously and be much more of a happy person as a result.

Osamenor

Staff member
Again, thank you very much for your responses. I must say though, these confuse me quite a lot. In both of those stories, in my past lives I was (assumingly) a good person, who's life's dream were stifled by circumstances beyond my control. Again, I am VERY new to Astrology, so I'm not sure how to decode all of the terminology, but I can only inquire as to why the unfortunate events in past lives would lead to further inter-lifespan misfortune?

It's all about the energies involved. Earlier, we explored what that conjunction of Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter might do for you, and to you, in the context of this life. Those are karmic energies, and while they may take different forms in different lives, they're still there. You can't send those energies away. But you can change how you respond to them, and changing how you respond to them would change how they manifest.

Maybe it would help to think of the past life/current life idea in this context: are you the same person now as when you were five years old? Or ten? Or 18? Were all those past selves of yours the same person? If you live to be 80, will your octogenarian self be the same person as you when you were an infant?

For all of us, the answer is yes and no. You still have the memories of your younger selves, and same basic personality, and probably more or less the same sense of self. But there are also huge differences in how you live your life as an adult versus as a child. If you liked, say, playing with toy trains when you were a child, you probably have different likes now, but the part of you that was fascinated by toy trains then is still there, just manifesting differently. (Or maybe not... I have a friend who has an elaborate toy train display that he spends weeks on every Christmas and shows off to everyone at an annual party, and he's in late middle age and has been into trains since childhood.)

Imagine your childhood was like one or both of those past life stories. It would have left its mark on you. You would still be reacting to it in some way. In both of those stories, you hinder yourself in some way, even though you never set out to hinder yourself. In both of those stories, you participate in perpetuating a harmful myth that's rampant in your society: a woman without children has no value, or the only way to get ahead is to do this harmful thing to others. In both of those stories, you most likely don't see any other way out.

You say you keep having bad luck. What kind of bad luck, if you don't mind sharing? Perhaps looking at that would reveal the kinds of myths you're up against right now.

I thought the storytelling method might work very well for you for two reasons: number one, astrology is a form of storytelling, and number two, your sun sign archetype is a storyteller. Gemini is all about hearing and repeating, absorbing stories and passing them on. Ninth house indicators include not only ethics, but also such things as education and travel and religion--all of which are really an expanded form of storytelling, if you think about it.

Dubyadude1986

That is so kind and enlightening to provide this person with all this insight! Very cool, I'm very happy for you Tsjanith; I hope this all helps. I learned a lot from reading this, thanks for sharing your story.

By th way, pluto is railing me right now so I totally understand that part. Best of luck.

Tsjanith

It's all about the energies involved. Earlier, we explored what that conjunction of Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter might do for you, and to you, in the context of this life. Those are karmic energies, and while they may take different forms in different lives, they're still there. You can't send those energies away.
Is that to mean that I'm truly doomed to a literal eternity of misfortune??

I'm sorry, but I need an answer to this first, because this might just be the most horribly morbid reality imaginable if so. If that's the case, where is the balance in the world??

Tsjanith

Someone, please, tell me if it is even possible that I am a victim of infinite trans-lifetime bad luck. This is tearing me apart right now :( I don't know what to do. If this is the case, suicide isn't even a way out..and if that's truly the case than my existence is as literal as hell could ever get.

Please, no sugar coating. I need to know if my fate is truly this cruel...

Oddity

I don't know what's happened to you, so I can't say.

In traditional western astrology, there is no concept of karma at all. It's not something that can be verified.

But in the early 1900s when the theosophists redesigned astrology, they threw in a lot of their own racist ideas and ideals and labelled them as 'karmic' in an attempt to keep a bunch of rich white guys happy and self-satisfied.

I'm pretty sure that the folks who try to see karma in charts today are attempting to be helpful, but if it's not a useful concept for you, don't use it.

I'm not seeing trans-lifetime or trans-dimensional unending horror in your chart, if that helps. To be fair, I'm of the belief that this lifetime is it so I may be biased. Regardless, even if it isn't, there isn't any way to verify karma in an astrological chart.

What are you scared is going to go wrong? What went wrong before?

Tessie

Banned

I'm sorry, but I need an answer to this first, because this might just be the most horribly morbid reality imaginable if so. If that's the case, where is the balance in the world??

Darling, of course you are not doomed to eternity of misfortune. Astrology is hidden knowledge that humans are trying to decipher. There are so many methodologies to astrology, all with completely conflicting philosophies and none have reached agreement. What does that tell you? Astrology is not a science so please do not extrapolate this to believe you are doomed for eternity. You have free will and can make your life as you wish. It takes patience, being positive and not fearful. If you rob yourself of these vital tools in exchange for online entertainment, as you are, you are doing yourself a disservice. Imagine going to the doctor and getting a diagnosis that he made up and which other doctors disagree with. It would stress you out needlessly, would it not?

I hope you will take a step back and pick up whatever it is that normally makes you feel safe and happy, such as a good book. "The Game of Life and How to Play It" is a short wisdom book and available free online as pdf. You should read it."The Power of Now" is another. Your happiness and strength are of far, far, far greater priority and importance than inducing worry needlessly. Astrology forums are no guarantee that you are speaking to a professional or a person who means you well so please do not make a door where anyone can just come in and disrupt your peace. The universe is perfectly balanced. It takes care of the flowers and the birds and it will take care of you. There is no need for you to worry. I will write back tomorrow. ♥

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

No. Far, far from it! Didn't you read the rest of my post? You can change how you respond to them, and changing how you respond to them will change how they manifest.

Right now, those energies are manifesting as bad luck because of how you're responding to them. And possibly because of how you're responding to transits hitting them. Right now, Pluto is conjunct your south node and squaring your second house planets, Uranus is transiting your eighth house and coming into opposition with those planets, and it's possible that some other transiting energies are stirring up those energies... I'm a novice at transits, so don't know how to read that fluently.

I know you're not well versed in the language of astrology yet, but basically, a Pluto transit stirs up the skeletons in your closet, and a Uranus transit brings sudden changes, which may look like good luck or bad luck or both. Fourth house, where Pluto is transiting your chart right now, is about roots, family, home, and deepest sense of self, to name a few things. Eighth house is an even bigger stew, containing sex, intimate relationships, death, inheritances, shared resources, the occult, and a few other things. If you've experienced disruption or catastrophe in those areas of your life, or anything else that might be indicated by those houses, transiting energies might be involved.

And they're impacting the karmic planets in your second house, with hard aspects, so it's likely that you're feeling the effects in your sense of security, possibly in your financial stability.

But that doesn't mean it's your fate. That doesn't mean this has to continue. Every piece of planetary energy in your chart can be worked with for your own good. So can the transiting planetary energies.

Pluto isn't just a disaster planet. It's also about exploring the subconscious. As such, Pluto can be a great healer. Saturn's and Jupiter's energies can be used to bring you into balance. Since you have them conjunct Pluto in your natal chart, it's likely that if you start doing Plutonian kind of self work--this could be therapy, spiritual practice, creative work, or several other things--you'll get the Saturn and Jupiter energies working in your favor. That would also work the energies of the planetary transits in your favor.

Before going into more detail, does any of this make sense to you? What do you read into this?

Osamenor

Staff member
**Semi off topic** I am a very earthly logical person, so I don't particularly endorse reincarnation (at least as far as my experience to date would lead me to believe) but if I was convinced that it was real I would certainly take life a lot less seriously and be much more of a happy person as a result.

And I apologize for not addressing this one sooner: there are two ways to read karmic indicators. One is as a past life story that may have actually happened to you personally. The other is to read it as your ancestral past. Maybe you've never lived before. Maybe there is only this life. But you were still born with a past. In that case, the past your karmic indicators show is what was lived by your ancestors--which could mean your genetic ancestors, or could simply mean all the people from generations that lived and died before yours. So the karmic story of someone who never had children could still appear.

In any case, your karma is not your doom. Repeat: Not. Your. Doom. It's just what you're working with.

And karmic energies can evolve. How they play out in your life can change so thoroughly that you wouldn't recognize them as the same. The problems you're having right now with the energies of Saturn-Pluto-Jupiter could be changed into healing. They would still be the energies of Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter, and they would still be part of your karma, but they would be manifesting in a much healthier way. And, if reincarnation is a reality (who knows?) you wouldn't be stuck with the negative versions of them in future lifetimes, either. If it's not a reality, then your descendants won't be stuck with them.