Does anyone want to have a go at interpreting my chart? (possible Gemini stellium)

pegasuss

Hello, to preface I have only recently begun my foray into astrology and as such am still something of noob at reading these things. I'm especially curious about what looks like (and please excuse my ignorance if i'm mistaken) an 8th house stellium in gemini-sun, mercury, jupiter, and saturn. I'd also like some insight into my particular big three combination (gemini sun+ virgo moon +scorpio ascendant) in terms of how they relate to each other. Obviously, I'd appreciate additional commentary on any other special/ significant placements or aspects in my chart if found :love:
Thanks !

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_nee.59997.20686_LI.jpg
    astro_w2gw_nee.59997.20686_LI.jpg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 22

Harmelia

Hello, to preface I have only recently begun my foray into astrology and as such am still something of noob at reading these things. I'm especially curious about what looks like (and please excuse my ignorance if i'm mistaken) an 8th house stellium in gemini-sun, mercury, jupiter, and saturn. I'd also like some insight into my particular big three combination (gemini sun+ virgo moon +scorpio ascendant) in terms of how they relate to each other. Obviously, I'd appreciate additional commentary on any other special/ significant placements or aspects in my chart if found :love:
Thanks !

Hi Pegasuss!
Ah yes - a classic bucket chart shape with Moon handle. That's one very strongly placed Moon! With a bucket chart shape you have all your planets in a bowl shape - all on one side of your Pluto-Mercury opposition - except for one planet - Moon - and it is the handle of the bucket. That means that all your planets will express through the Moon. So, I'll include this in my analysis.

You do have four planets in Gemini, but for a stellium, they aren't supposed to be more than 8 degrees apart. So, technically - not a stellium. But, that's still a lot of planets in Gemini, 8th house. So, let's start with the Sun in Gemini, 8th. First of all, it is conjunct Saturn, so your Sun is fused with Saturn energy. Gemini is all about perception, mental processes, verbalizing thoughts, communicating thoughts, and seeking the truth of everything. There is a love for finding all the pieces that come together to make sense of things. With Saturn conjunct Sun, it gives you staying power to slowly and steadily work toward your goals and projects. It adds a certain seriousness and "groundedness" to your Gemini. Gemini can be light and airy and flighty - but you won't be that way with Saturn there. Saturn can also make a person melancholy - and a bit sour - but that is only one possibility that may or may not fit you.

In the 8th house, your Sun will want to explore your inner world - investigate your own psychology and unearth any unconsciousness there. It is the house of personal transformation. So, you will enjoy self-discovery through going deep and perhaps you'll enjoy metaphysics.

Your rising sign is Scorpio and Pluto and Mars are its rulers. They both rule your entire chart. The 8th house is Scorpio's natural house, so there is the picture of you being psychologically savvy. You're interested in other people's interiors as well as your own. You could also be very cautious socially - kind of more interested in having them share themselves with you than with you sharing yourself with them. Scorpio rising can be the kind of person who people are drawn to - to tell them their life story or vent their emotions - share on a deep basis. If you do negative Scorpio, you could be fearful and not very social.

Your nodal axis shows that you may indeed be prone to melancholy - or perhaps you take a lot of responsibility for other people. You may have been judged and suffer from feeling isolated. Since Pluto and Mars - your chart rulers are in Sagittarius, 2nd house, you may also do your share of judging others - but either way, being judged or judging - you tend to see things in terms of right and wrong, either-or, superior-inferior, poor-best. It is challenging for Sagittarius to see all the colors in between black and white - so this has got to be one of your challenges. Not everyone sees things this way - in such opposite terms. People are often motivated by emotions that means sometimes their choices fall in the middle, to satisfy some need.

Your Moon in Virgo in the 11th house is all about analyzing to understand other people and maybe whole cultures or groups. First you need to analyze and understand yourself - and then others. If you do negative Virgo, then this will be your first task. Negative Virgo is self-effacing, self-doubting, self-critical, guilty - and of course, you could also apply these negative qualities to others. You will need to work on the positive Virgo need to analyze to deeply understand. You will like research, detailed work, being organized - and you might like to teach, write or be in communications in some way.

11th house is the House of Friends and Community. It is work-related and is often where we carry out our work. At any rate, you might find that you like to work within an organization or non-profit. You could work in science field, and possibly psychology. You are definitely here to learn psychological processes and develop your feeling side - along with compassion and understanding. In doing this, you will literally reinvent yourself - transform yourself - over time.

This isn't a complete reading, but an answer to your question and the highlights.