Resolved: what will happen in the relationship

Ukpoohbear

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, 'what will happen in the relationship.'

So basically, during the current mercury retrograde, a guy got back in touch with me and said he was 'willing to take the plunge.' Within a few hours I was back under the spell, but still had in the back of my mind, a sick feeling that he would play me about again by making excuses to not meet up and then disappear when I got mad about him, blaming me for being too intense. The last time this happened it went on for 4 weeks.

So he ended up doing the exact same thing! This time, it lasted only two weeks. I asked him to pop round to see me after work during the week, this was yesterday, and made plans to cook him dinner at mine this weekend. We had been talking everyday since last Monday.

During our conversations, I decided to make a horary so I could have a clue about what would happen, this is the one posted below. It basically said we will not meet up and I like him more than me and he loves himself. There was also an applying square to my sig Venus to Saturn, I wondered what this was.

Saturn is not so much a sig of a break up, and his sig Mars, was not applying to the break up sigs like Uranus (or Mars), so I was determined to prevent whatever Saturn was since it was coming from me. I googled what types of things Saturn could mean, it basically said grief. Would I be so upset by the break-up? My only other point of reference was a previous horary I had asked about a friend and his girlfriend and how long their violent relationship would last. His sig sextiled Saturn in 1 units of time - he went to prison for a month and they got back together when they were not kept a part anymore.

Well, my guy did not turn up to my house after work. I messaged him at 6PM and asked if he was still coming round and he said he needed to go see his friend. I had been excited all day and had put a full face of make up on and felt extremely let down. I messaged him angrily and he said he couldn't do this because I was too intense, so Saturn was being stood up. It is in the 3rd house, so my messages to him caused me to be rejected.

Tbh, it's not as bad as it seems. My sig is now in Taurus, and is no longer worried sick in the 6th house. The moon conjuncted my sig Venus, which was me initiating plans, and then Venus applied to Saturn by square.

His sig will soon conjunct Jupiter, he will be ready for another of his many casual relationships, and I was unwilling to be casual with him, plus he said he liked me more than that and wanted to 'take the plunge,' but kept stalling because it's not really what he wanted, he said he's been hurt a lot in the past. Whatever though, the guy is Mars exalting himself in Capricorn, his head is up his proverbial buttocks. However, me, Venus, was fallen and sick in the 6th house, I really needed to get to my domicile and continue on my road of self-care.

So there you go. I think it was good I took the initiative and made plans as a type of ultimatum, and got angry and pushed him away because he couldn't meet up. So neither is the victim or the bad guy, and all is well that ends well.

whatwillhappeninourrelationship.png

Hkk

Account Closed
He’s married that’s why. He keeps going hot and cold, making excuses. He will continue to be in contact as you like him and so does he however he will keep appearing disappearing as he is married. He wants liaisons with you to suit him and for him and you will satisfy that for him

Ukpoohbear

I understand why you would think he is married, an electrician who came round this morning to look at my heater suggested that too. But he lives with his granny. Is busy working hard in Capricorn. His last girlfriend was a french prostitute when he lived in France :lol: he said it would make him sick thinking of her at work and she would come home too tired to have coitus with him. I asked him why she was a prostitute, was she on hard drugs? But she was too fiery and he didn’t want to rock the boat by asking her :unsure: he’s some guy, but not married.

Ukpoohbear

Well I’ve become friendly with his best friend and I’m friends with him on Facebook and I know some of his friends I could ask if I was suspicious about it. His best friend says he has casual sex a lot. Always a girl on the go apparently. He hasn’t had me though. He knows I’m a good girl (who can be wild but is essentially good), plus we have too much chemistry to be casual. But we are like star-crossed lovers. I’m glad I didn’t hang around waiting and went fiery when he didn’t turn up. Ideally he would get his act together but I’m not exactly ready for a relationship either, so we are both in the same boat tbh.

Ukpoohbear

I was hurt this morning but I’m fine now. I realized I subconsciously pushed him away. The electrician asked me if I was ok because I was nearly crying. Electrician was fit, should have been more on the ball. I want love from someone. It’s been nearly a year.

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel you are on the right track with the right mindset and therefore energy to find love 💕

Maybe there could be something with the electrician?

Ukpoohbear

I feel you are on the right track with the right mindset and therefore energy to find love 💕

Maybe there could be something with the electrician?

Yes he was flirting with me and said I was good looking. Maybe I will see him again. We were definitely flirting and bonding over me being stood up. I even did a tarot card thing for him. I think he’s in a relationship but he would have been up for it. I have spring fever I think. Flirted with the other electrician the other day cos I’m due new heaters in , he remembered me from months ago and wanted to see my mainecoon. I told him hopefully I’ll get new heaters soon and he said it’s not a definite and I said yes but it looks good and we just looked at each other lol. I’m just a total flirt right now.

Hkk

Account Closed
Well, I think it’s a good way to be. Your energy is telling the world you are ready for love 💓 and I feel it’s the best way to be to engage with others and be open to opportunities.

Well good luck Uk and I hope u find pure raw true love 😍