possibilities of marriage or am I doomed to remain single?

sonia1983

I am 30 plus of age ,single and working.
In my culture girls normally get married between 22-25 years of age.I have crossed this age bracket and still I am single.
I have been engaged once.I got fix in April 2013 and due to unknown reasons they broke this engagement.I am single again and it hurts because,in my sorroundings I am the only girl who is single .all the girls of my age group are married and they are busy in their own lives.All the men around me are already taken.I do not see any single guy who is interested me.
after 35 years of age my chances of getting married will be almost zeero.
There are many other health issues with me which may create difficulties in my life .I may not concieve after marriage due to increasing gyne issues with me.I am worried and left me no hopes.

I do not see any favorable position for myself .I do not see any chances of my marriage in my near future in real.

Do you see any chances of my marriage ?
If yes ,then when?
and probably where will I marry?any physical traits /characteristics of him ?
or this chart shows I am doomed to remain single?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_17_nov_hr.69627.23674.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_17_nov_hr.69627.23674.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 50

Harold

All the girls of my age group are married and they are busy in their own lives.

I would suggest that it is you who are busy with your own life. All the other girls are busy looking after their men, their children and their men's family! I would say that there are certain advantages in being mistress of your own destiny, even if this does flow against cultural norms.

Questions about the possibility of you getting married are best answered by consulting your natal chart and not a horary chart.

However, let us see what this chart has to offer. You are the querent, and so the ascendant in Leo is for you, and the Sun as Leo's ruler, and the Moon. The ascendant is late, so indicating that you are indeed running out of options and time on this question.

The future husband will be the 7th house in Capricorn and its ruler, Saturn.

The Moon in Taurus is about to complete an opposition to Saturn in Scorpio. So, yes, there is the possibility of marriage and it will be quite soon. But the opposition aspect means that this will be a marriage made in hell, with much discord, bickering and argument, and you will wish it had never taken place! Saturn is peregrine here, meaning that he will have no mitigating qualities like wealth, good looks, nice family, or anything to counterbalance the grief you will suffer.

The message here is that you should not be so desperate to get a husband (and so conform to cultural pressure) that you will take the first proposal that comes along. As you say, the eligible men with good careers, good prospects and good families are all snapped up by now. Is what is left worth spending the rest of your life with?

Last edited:

Lily1983

I don't read horary, but I disagree that eligible men with good careers, good prospects and good families are all taken. Some, and I work in the business world, don't want to marry until they are 40 years or even older because they have no time for relationships and are extremely busy building their careers. Take your time and don't rush into marriage!

I'm also sure a few of your friends will go through divorce so don't believe they have everything set for the rest of their lives because they are married.

Last edited:

sonia1983

Thank You for replying back.

I do not know from where you belong but,I belong to an Eastern culture and there is a big difference in Eastern and Western culture.We have a strong family system.we have certain rules and traditions to follow .Our culture is in accordance with our religion.we have to see our religion and our culture both.If someone wants to break the rules and regulations then he is not acceptable by the society and definitely I will not go against my family ,culture and religion.

Western system is completely different .It would be hard for you to know or accept/understand our system and Eastern values as you belong to a different part of the world.West is more liberal and we are not.

I do understand West and Western culture because I have been to Europe but,I can not adopt foreign culture.If I decide to remain single for another 5-10 years (by choice) then my family,relatives and people arround me will completely reject me . My own wish is to get married and have kids. I do not know how I would manage the difficulties but I will try my best to make the strong foundation of my home.

Thank you once again.

Vista

Sonia, I see you are in Pakistan? I am Western culture but do understand how you feel as I have never been married and don't anticipate that ever changing. Being in fear of what's to come I am certain does not help the situation for you. I am not sure if this is accepted or not but have you tried online dating perhaps looking outside the area you live in?

To me the separtion of Sun the querent and Saturn the questied shows what has happened, in your case the broken engagement. Moon while dignified in Taurus is in the sign of the South Node(Dragons Tail) and will Oppose Sun, so it will be difficult but not insurmountable. Since Moon is placed in the questieds 3rd house of communication and you are placed inside your 3rd house of communication, the chart seems to be pointing to online dating as the avenue to meet. The opposition shows difficulty, however if you are meeting someone out of the general area you live in, in stands to reason it will be challenging to meet each other but not impossible.

Thank You for replying back.

I do not know from where you belong but,I belong to an Eastern culture and there is a big difference in Eastern and Western culture.We have a strong family system.we have certain rules and traditions to follow .Our culture is in accordance with our religion.we have to see our religion and our culture both.If someone wants to break the rules and regulations then he is not acceptable by the society and definitely I will not go against my family ,culture and religion.

Western system is completely different .It would be hard for you to know or accept/understand our system and Eastern values as you belong to a different part of the world.West is more liberal and we are not.

I do understand West and Western culture because I have been to Europe but,I can not adopt foreign culture.If I decide to remain single for another 5-10 years (by choice) then my family,relatives and people arround me will completely reject me . My own wish is to get married and have kids. I do not know how I would manage the difficulties but I will try my best to make the strong foundation of my home.

Thank you once again.

M

may28gemini

I have basic horary reading skills but I don't agree with the previous readings.

Being that you are represented as a late rising, I think that gives a glimpse that you already acknowledge how late you are coming into this game.

However, You= Sun and 7th house Pisces is Jupiter = husband. Sun and Jupiter trine so I think yes, you will marry. Since Jupiter is in retrograde, I think marriage would be quite delayed, but it would happen.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Most horary practitioners see a time limit. This is not to say that some of the more famous like Wm. Lilly have not gone to lifetimes with horary, but as they say, "I knew William Lilly, and You're no William Lilly."

So for us mortals, we normally look at a 3-6 month time slot for a horary question.

I would be more likely to look at the successive long term possibilities in the 2 year Venus Returns, and in successive yearly tertiary returns for the power and friction levels of the 7th house of partnerships.

Even so, you have to be actively searching for a mate for any of this to work.

I would recommend purchasing this book: Find a Husband After 35: (Using What I Learned at Harvard Business School) by Rachel Greenwald.
Available in Paperback, though I'm not sure of availability in Pakistan.

M

may28gemini

Ok, my non-astrological but realistic suggestion on how to get a husband if you're old but have money is to go bag a dude in a poor country that you're not native to and who is willing to marry in exchange for a comfortable life. You'd have to basically pay to get a husband, but that will work, guaranteed.

Also, I don't think horary really have set expiration date like 3-6 month, but I do agree that some questions expire while some (like the more specific ones) take a longer time to get resolved. Three to six months seems a bit too arbitrary and although circumstances can change at the drop of a hat, I don't think encouraging people to repeatedly ask the same ole tired out questions will get them a different result when it previously gave them answers they didn't like. It's not like horary is a magic 8 ball that you keep shaking until the answer that you want actually pops up. Horary is you get the answer to the question you asked, whether you like the answer or not. Hey, like it or lump it, but that's reality.

Last edited:

mdinaz

I would think a transit analysis to natal and progressed would give a far better answer than a horary question here. There is also the simple matter of beliefs and thoughts - if my belief is "I'm old, my culture will reject me, I'll never get married" - then that is what the Universe delivers, no matter what your chart says. Negative thoughts are a prayer just like positive ones.

M

may28gemini

OK so you are a william lilly.

I've skimmed through some of his theories/structural outlines on astrology but nothing specifically on horary. I'm very limited and I can do basic interpretations. But hey, sometimes Occam's razor is the most fitting method. I just don't see things making much sense if every question asked expired within a 3-6 month time range, that's all.

Harold

However, You= Sun and 7th house Pisces is Jupiter = husband. Sun and Jupiter trine so I think yes, you will marry. Since Jupiter is in retrograde, I think marriage would be quite delayed, but it would happen.

Hmm. For your information, the 7th house cusp is in Aquarius, ruled by Saturn, and anyway the Sun is separating from its trine with Jupiter, not applying. Past aspects represent past happenings, the question was about the future.

M

may28gemini

Doesn't late AC have some bearing that the question is "too late"? It's late Leo AC and late Aqua DC... nearing Pisces and it Pisces covers all of 7th house.

Harold

Doesn't late AC have some bearing that the question is "too late"? It's late Leo AC and late Aqua DC... nearing Pisces and it Pisces covers all of 7th house.

No, Pisces does not cover 'all' of the 7th house, and nor does the 7th house cover all of Pisces, which would make it an 'intercepted sign' and when we might consider Jupiter as a co-significator. The cusp of the 7th house is in Aquarius, Saturn rules the 7th. Jupiter actually rules the 8th house here....

As for the late ascendant, I think it is more useful to think of this as meaning a closing down of options.... a lack of free will on what happens next. As you say, (and as I said earlier), this late ascendant probably represents the fact that the querent feels that she is running out of time and options with regards to marriage. The background to this question is a matter of 'lateness' and that shows up in the late ascendant.

M

may28gemini

Although Sun and Saturn are splitting up and represent the past relationship/engagement not coming to fruition, doesn't having Jupiter trine Sun (heading towards 4th house) show the future?

Harold

doesn't having Jupiter trine Sun (heading towards 4th house) show the future?

The two planets are now separating. Jupiter is actually moving backwards at 20 degrees in Cancer, and the Sun is moving forwards at 24 degrees of Scorpio. The perfection of the trine aspect happened in the past. This aspect does not show what will happen in the future.

poyi

Premium Member
I am not good at reading Horary, however, as above already mentioned very clear No. Unless this question had been asked many times then the chart won't be giving accurate answer.

well....actually you asked this question many times.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57523
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38361
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57954
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58295
etc...

I had a quick look of your natal chart instead.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57462

Assuming your birth time is accurate.

7th house of marriage is Taurus, Venus in Virgo fall placed in 10th house ruled by Mercury at very last degree of Leo which conjuncts Fixed Star Regulus also in parallel by declination. 10th house is dignified ruled by Sun in Leo placed in 9th. Sun is his own final dispositor, the second dignified planet is Jupiter in his own sign ruling 2nd house, both your career and income are very strong. In your culture will be actually blockages for you to find a good enough man since the man you will marry to will be even more dignified than yourself. It is not easy to find such a person.

My reason of saying that as Taurus is ruled by Venus and the final dispositor Sun is very dignified in Leo and Mercury also conjuncts & parallel Regulus. The one who will be your true partner is far beyond normal status. Part of fortune is also in Leo. Sun also parallel with POF, if using 1.5 orb while contra parallel Jupiter!

Ascendant ruler yourself modern ruler as Pluto placed in 12th and conjuncts exalted Saturn reserved. Venus rules both Pluto and Saturn, as I mentioned Mercury ruling Venus at his very last degree of Leo Regulus and Sun is very dignified, again your own status should be very high as well.

Mars in Cancer placed in 9th as the traditional ruler, Moon in early degree of exaltation placed in 6th. Mars as your traditional ruler parallel North node and Vertex but at the same time contra parallel Neptune, suggesting uncertainty of self image while Mars, sexual need is very high. Interesting to see Mars also parallel 9th house cusp if the birth time is very accurate along with the parallel with North node and Vertex, you should also have high qualification with your study.

The true manifestation of the Mercury conjunction/parallel with Regulus should be through your 11th and 8th house. But I would also like to hear if you would like to share about your father, his status and your own career/status.

Hopefully you can confirm my speculations above.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Your Sun is also in his planetary Joy, 9th is ruled by exalted Moon, Venus as I had mentioned ruled by Mercury conjunction/parallel with Regulus.

Zarathu

Account Closed
POYI has brought up a good point. Some of the questions are with the 3-6 month limit.

After the question is asked, I don't believe it can be asked again in the same form forever. For me it brings in the conundrum of multiple birth dates which is not possible in astrology.

You can ask the question: Will I marry this specific dude or dudette(meaning a different dude or dudette for each question), over and over again, because its a different question.

Multiple questions on the same question simply take the correct answer down to a 50/50 chance of correct. Flip a coin. It will save you time. Or better yet..... buy one of those 8-balls(not the one that Dr. Farr uses which is a real technique). You'll get an imaginative answer too.

Last edited: