jupier and venus combust in 8th. how about the possibilities of marriage & life

sdevid

Hi,

I came across one horoscope of a girl waiting to get married. she has sun , jupiter, venus and mercury in 8th. cancer lagna with moon in it. 10th rahu and 7th ketu. 6th mars and sani.

jupier and venus combust in 8th. how about the possibilities of marriage or married life?
her details as

dob 23 feb 1986
guntakal andhra pradesh
time 16:55

thanks

arichinna

Re: jupier and venus combust in 8th. how about the possibilities of marriage & life

Hi Sdevid,

If you ask me and as far as my knowledge goes, those planets in 8th house is more like a blessing in disguise. Why?

1. Take jupiter - I would argue its moolatrikona sign sagitarius is 6th house. even though it owns 9th house too, I would say it is functional malefic (others might argue on this)
2. Mercury - functional malefic owning 3rd and 12th while 3rd being its moolatrikona - is also in 8th house
3. Venus is too functional malefic as they say when a natural benefic owns a kendra it becomes functional malefic.

There is a famous saying which I am translating literally for you "when functional malefic are in malefic houses, they give vipareeta raja yoga". She will get that yoga during appropriate dasa/bhukthi periods after someone else loss.

In terms whether the native will marry? I would say yes.

Lets analyse from arudha lagna point of view. Darapada is in dusthana from Arudha lagna - it means limited or negligible physical relationship with spouse. Also Darapada is in 12th house from Upapada which is a signification of marriage. It also signifies that couple could stay married for long but might be apart.

It is not to be taken seriously. I know a friend of mine with similar placement of upapada and darapada but it worked out in his case that he was in merchant navy by profession and would be with his wife only few months in a year.

Let's hope the best for your friend. God bless her.

sdevid

Re: jupier and venus combust in 8th. how about the possibilities of marriage & life

hi arichinna,

thanks for the reply.

so do you say combust jupiter for some lagnas will beneift really?

what about virgo lagna whose 7th lord is jupiter but jupiter combust in 4th along with mercury venus and rahu.

is that benific for a woman?

mars in scorpo(3rd house - 3 for virgo ) will it be beneficial? being 3rd and 8th lord for virgo?

These are to enhance my knowledge on the charts related to people in my circle and help.

Thanks in advance
sdevi