Does He Truly Love Me?

lilithofeden

I have been dating this guy for 2 years, and he moved into my place about 10 months ago.

The relationship feels pretty shallow. I don't feel any depth. He doesn't handle confrontation well, and will respond to "uncomfortable" situations with passive-aggressive sarcasm and dark humour. That is what our relationship consists of now. I am a pretty blunt person and can come across as being rude even if that is not my intention at all... he takes offense to it and is very sensitive (I'm Scorpio and he's Cancer). For example, I saw him feeding the dog peanut butter, and I said "I thought we agreed we wouldn't feed the dog human food?" He responded with "Why are you so confrontational?" I didn't think that was being confrontational.. I thought it was a legitimate question. I honestly don't feel like the love isn't there anymore (on my side, at least).

Some days I wonder if it's just me being too much in my own head (mercury in 3rd house of Scorpio, conjunct Pluto and trine mars... makes for a lot of over-thinking and possibly negative thinking), or is there more to this and he feels it too?

"Does he truly love me?"

Attachments

• astro_2gw_really_love_me.2939.193664.jpg
    astro_2gw_really_love_me.2939.193664.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

ElenaJ

The moon/sun opposition shows the conflict you describe.
Mercury approaching a conjunction with mars (arguments) and both opposing Saturn/pluto (coldness and power plays) would indicate you have been battling and will be doing so.
He sun is in gemini, a double sign, sitting in your house, but not connecting with the chart. You moon approach him.
The ascendent/desc axis is near the end, so it doesn't look like there is much left in this relationship, it may have run it's course.

ellie04

There seems to be no reception between your planets so this could show you're becoming indifferent to each other.

Sun in Gemini is ruled by Mercury and that's your 4th house and his intercepted 1st house. I'm not an expert in Horary but this seems to me that he hopes to have a lot more communication with you. Sun-Moon opposite shows differing views.

Since you say you can be rather blunt, you may have to change the way you communicate with him.

ElenaJ

"Since you say you can be rather blunt, you may have to change the way you communicate with him."
In fact, that's coming out in the mars/moon opposite Saturn/pluto.

rafaella

I'm not seeing reception here, but Sun is trine ASC so he does try to please you somehow, some care is there for you, but its not love as such.

Both Saturn and Sun are not connecting to each other. Moon is opposing Sun next, so it seems very soon you will make a decision whether to be with him or go separate ways.