Will I make a mistake by breaking it off?

KathrineB

Hello everyone,

for about a week now I’ve been wondering if I should break up with a guy I’m kind of dating. I like him and he seems like a nice person...except I’m starting to suspect he had a few personality traits that i won’t be ok with, although I’m not 100%... basically I’m doubting.
Would be curious to see what the chart says regarding this. My exact question is: will I make a mistake if I’ll break up with him?

https://ibb.co/8zGk1VX

rafaella

Hello everyone,

for about a week now I’ve been wondering if I should break up with a guy I’m kind of dating. I like him and he seems like a nice person...except I’m starting to suspect he had a few personality traits that i won’t be ok with, although I’m not 100%... basically I’m doubting.
Would be curious to see what the chart says regarding this. My exact question is: will I make a mistake if I’ll break up with him?

https://ibb.co/8zGk1VX

You care for him, Moon in his sign and house. But Mer and Jup are in opposition and in negative reception so you have differing views. There is the physical attraction too with Sun/Mer. But the opposition suggests going separate ways, but not easy, you may still be drawn to each other. Might be a on again off again type relationship.

KathrineB

You care for him, Moon in his sign and house. But Mer and Jup are in opposition and in negative reception so you have differing views. There is the physical attraction too with Sun/Mer. But the opposition suggests going separate ways, but not easy, you may still be drawn to each other. Might be a on again off again type relationship.

Hi Rafaella, thanks for your answer and explaining the chart to me! Everything you described is pretty much how it is in the reality...I have a lot of doubts because of those opposing views on some matters, otherwise I feel really good around him (and I think so does he around me), and even the synastry is good but...but.
I don’t what I will do but thanks again for the details!