Career possibilities

Night Sky

Hi all:)

I did a chart earlier asking for a bit of guidance on what I ought to be doing with my life. It was just a random question I had. It is a horary, maybe I should look at the natal, but just felt like asking horary... see what comes up.:D

747648b2120eb06d3.gif

I just want to know what people would point towards by looking at this chart. Is there are clearly defined "definite" destined career or is it all still a mystery?

To me the chart confirms something that was a long-term ambition of mine, but which I failed in totally, I failed to get the job I went for after finishing Uni. This was to work in publishing, or in a newspaper. Chart ruler both of Ascendant (Saturn) and of MC (Venus) is in virgo in the 9th house.

A profession I tried and failed and am not going back in is teaching. The biggest mistake of my life was to believe that I could be a teacher. I don't know where this comes into such a chart. Teaching i heard is on the 3rd-9th axis. But also should be involved with the 5th (children) or Gemini.

I don't know what else there is... Moon in Gemini in the 6th? I can't interpret that. What a mess.:)

Night Sky

Travelling writer.

Haha, i got it, no need for anyone to add anything.:D I have a direction. Mongolia. Maybe the Himalayas. Gonna write about Ecuador to begin with, since I'm here.:)

I don't need astrology to tell me what i like. The matter is just whether it will be successful.