Does this pretty much indicate breaking up?

Tryalchemy

Hi, I am so confused about horary. My question is "Will (the man I have been interested in) break up with his current girlfriend soon?"

Please see attached horary chart.

I understand I am represented by the moon, in cancer. I am also a cancer rising in my birth chart, does this have any influence or give me a benefit here?

But the 7th house...it is in capricorn...and the moon in detriment there. I would assume that signify a break up...but my question needs a yes/no answer...and I read that you need to have good aspects and planets to indicate a "yes"....so does this mean they won't break up and the answer is "no"?

Also in his lunar return for december, it show many signs of breaking up.

Thank you for helping me understand.

Attachments

• breakup.jpg
    breakup.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 44

dr. farr

By Ankara horary:

:there is no true querent here-you are asking a question entirely about another person and the relationship of that other person with his current girlfriend;

so...

"He" = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
"HIS" current girlfriend = 5th from the 7th house (in whole sign) = Taurus = Venus

:Venus flows toward Saturn = a "no" (they will not soon break-up) answer
:Moon flows away from both Venus and Saturn = a "yes" (they will soon break up) answer

Net: one yes and one no answer = at the present time the answer is "maybe"...

Tryalchemy

Thank you both.

Would his girlfriend always be represented by venus? Why is she represented by venus?

So then I would not be looking at any aspects that have to do with the moon, only aspects from venus? I thought because the moon, it makes no aspect to saturn at all...it means nothing at all will happen?

Maybe, should I ask a question that only pertains to he and I?

Sorry I am asking so many stupid questions, I have studied different books on horary over and over and it is very difficult for me to grasp.

Chrysalis

Thank you both.

Would his girlfriend always be represented by venus? Why is she represented by venus?
Venus is saturns L5 "girlfriend" venus is applying to a sextile to saturn, its not separating, this shows them getting together still.
So then I would not be looking at any aspects that have to do with the moon, only aspects from venus? I thought because the moon, it makes no aspect to saturn at all...it means nothing at all will happen?

Maybe, should I ask a question that only pertains to he and I?

Sorry I am asking so many stupid questions, I have studied different books on horary over and over and it is very difficult for me to grasp.

Salasi

Hi, out of learning purposes can i ask why in this case L5 is used as girlfriend and not L7, which usually used as the other person, especially when there is a "real" relationship going on?

tikana

Hi, out of learning purposes can i ask why in this case L5 is used as girlfriend and not L7, which usually used as the other person, especially when there is a "real" relationship going on?

Cause u are 1st
Women gfs are venus

Tryalchemy

Thanks everyone for clarifying everything!

Also, for future knowledge, when asking a question like this where saturn= him and venus= her, if venus were to make NO aspect at all with saturn, would that indicate break-up or no break-up?

And if venus was to make an aspect with saturn but it was separating, would that indicate breaking-up because they are moving apart from one another? Am I understanding it correctly?

tikana

you are asking wrong question
who cares who he is breaking up with

you need to ask will i be with so and so .. if there is a planet in the middle of something else going on .. you will know/..

Get to the bottom of the question.

T