Will my sons get into preferred school?

Starsareround

astro_w2gw_catholic_school.78658.111289.png

My kids are in public school, but the bullying issues my eldest has had to deal with as well as super chaotic classrooms and some OTHER things have lead me to look into the catholic school up the hill from us. We aren't catholic, but tbh every last person I've met who went to catholic school is an exceptionally well educated critical thinker. This school is very highly regarded and my bones say it's a good place for them. So the chart. I think the answer is yes. They are fifth house and since it's a middle school, the appropriate house is the 3rd. Mars (them) is moving to sextile Saturn (the school).
Last aspect Moon makes is trining Sun. School looks like a good one.

Last edited:

Sunrise

View attachment 78211

My kids are in public school, but the bullying issues my eldest has had to deal with as well as super chaotic classrooms and some OTHER things have lead me to look into the catholic school up the hill from us. We aren't catholic, but tbh every last person I've met who went to catholic school is an exceptionally well educated critical thinker. This school is very highly regarded and my bones say it's a good place for them. So the chart. I think the answer is yes. They are fifth house and since it's a middle school, the appropriate house is the 3rd. Mars (them) is moving to sextile Saturn (the school).
Last aspect Moon makes is trining Sun. School looks like a good one.
hi Starsareround!
I believe that eventually your boys will eventually enter the school you want.
And it will be a better school for them.
:mars: (Sons)first will meet (aspect) the beneficial and strong :jupiter:(new school)

Also, :mars: (sons) has just changed position (change-move) through the 3rd house (basic education),, and is in its own triplicity (it has essential powers) and is under the domination of Jupiter (the new school).

hope the best about you and your sons
good luck

Starsareround

Thank you Sunrise!! I can’t believe I didn’t thank you earlier, I’m very sorry about the oversight. I decided not to apply for the school (we aren’t catholic and we would have to join the church and that just feels cynical and weird) but there are other options I am looking into. Thank you so much once again!! Perhaps what you saw in the chart (you said they will “eventually” get into a better school) was that the timing wasn’t right this year but eventually the right fit will present.