Will this work out?

moonmoney

Hello, all! It's been a while since I've been here and I will give a brief update on why, in case it's at all relevant and people get curious about my previous posts. Sort of has to do with this one. TL;DR at the end.

May was a really big month for me. The guy I was seeing broke it off with me (I didn't really get a clear explanation as to why) at a point where I reached a breaking point with other circumstances: hating my job, being uncertain about the future, residual stress from recent legal issues etc. I had applied to go back to school sometime in March when my legal issues had cleared up, but wasn't sure about it. Well, within the week after this breakup I'd had enough. I quit my job and moved out west for the summer, up to over a thousand miles away from home. I wasn't sure that I would come back, but I ultimately decided to come back for school.

During my summer travels, I had been hosted for about half this time by a friend I've had for many years, and something has been rekindled between us. Distance is an issue, and we would not be happy with a long-term long-distance relationship. We discussed it, and he asked me to move in with him as soon as January. (700 miles away.)

I'm thinking about it. If I'm going to relocate, it would be smarter to do it now rather than waiting until I finish school. Unforseen complications have made this first semester of school sort of a false start and I believe I will have to take an "incomplete" grade or withdraw for this semester... so who knows what will happen? May explain all the confusion in my previous charts regarding school. WOW, seriously, what a summer. Everything is different than it was in May. Every single aspect of my life.

I do have a few reservations about this, obviously. It is a big step and living with a partner, so far away, would change my lifestyle. But I think that might not be the worst thing.

------

TLDR; My question: Will I move in with him? (That is my specific question, but if you can gather any other information from the chart I would love to hear it :joyful:)

Does this chart need to be re-cast for the proposed location?

Note: I understand that this could be put under relationships or moving/relocation, but I put it in the general forum since (in my opinion) it could be interpreted as either. I will understand if it needs to be relocated.

Attachments

• jtmove.jpg
    jtmove.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
If you question is “Will moving in with him work out ?” then I say yes it will. Your significators, Jup and Merc, conjoin. I see you as a couple. Moon eventually trines your sigs, so this looks favorable to me.
Wishing you the best.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, agreed. The moon in the 8th, before it trines your significators, will oppose pluto in the 2nd. Before you go, agree on how money will be handled, expenses, who pays for what, etc, to disarm that aspect before it comes up.