Will I be safe if I go back to school?

zipadee

Hi guys,

I would really, really appreciate any help you can offer for this question.

I've posted on here before about not being about to go back to university because my truly toxic ex boyfriend wouldn't stop messaging me and began stalking me.

It's a really good school so the decision about whether I should return is very difficult for me. My grades during my time at school were awful, but I was in a very different place, he had messed with my self-confidence so much so that I was convinced that I didn't deserve to be there.

He was doing awful at school and took up all of my time, I ended up doing badly as well. The prospects of me transferring to another school for the same degree are pretty much non-existent at this point, it is too late, too expensive for me to go to schools that would take me (like private schools) and I've already been off of school for a year.

The only other option in the works is that I am currently applying to a design school in Europe for fashion. I love this discipline but the issue that nags at me and my family is that if I give up this good school, I pretty much lose the option of getting a degree that isn't in the arts. At the school for design, I could finish in 2 years, so I could always apply for that design degree after I finish at the good school if I wanted to. But if I give up the good school I was going to, it would be gone for good and I don't want to start all over at a local college.

I'm not sure if he is still enrolled there, I was pretty positive that it would be impossible for him because his grades were worse than mine, but I hear that he still goes to this university club that he's always been obsessed with.

So I just want to know whether or not it looks like I would be safe at the serious, good school, with him possibly lurking around. The statistics of people assaulted or killed by stalkers are pretty scary.

The bottom line is: I want to finish school, but I'm not sure if death is worth it.

This may seem overly cautious or serious but it has been quite a serious topic at my home since he showed up on my doorstep from overseas (he'd never travelled that far before). I've heard about a story recently where a girl was killed by her ex boyfriend who was stalking her at school. I don't intend on becoming part of that statistic.

I've posted my chart with the transiting planets below as well as the ephemeris for 2018-2019 and his chart without the correct birthtime, any feedback or help you can offer would be very much appreciated, thank you for your time and consideration.

Attachments

• me and transits.jpg
    me and transits.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 12
  • ephemeris 2018.pdf
    103 KB · Views: 12
  • ephemeris 2019.pdf
    103.4 KB · Views: 13
  • s.png
    s.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: