Kannon McAfee, Astrologer

Kannon

Rectification

The Birth Chart Rectification Process

It varies from chart to chart, but essentially I need some core information from you about yourself and your life. The most important parts are your basic personality which is seen in the rising sign (sign over the Ascendant) of your correct horoscope and the contents of the 1st house. This is the house that illustrates self-identity, body, ego, personality. For example, a Virgo rising person will often have intestinal/digestive difficulties because of the correlation of Virgo to the small intestine/abdomen of the body.

Once I've narrowed things down to a chart or two that seems to fit, then I test one of them against your life events. The resulting chart must meet my stringent standards for validation: Standards for the validation of birth horoscopes. If it does, we have a winner.

My permanent page Rectification is now up with a full questionnaire for all types of rectifications.

Kannon

Re: Rectification

Moon Signs & Health - a blog and new permanent page on my site that has gotten some really positive feedback.

Aries

Challenges one to keep the emotions expressed in a healthy, vitalizing way while not putting oneself ‘out on a limb’ because of impulsiveness. The vulnerability is in the head, brain and spinal system with a tendency for inflammation and for the body fluids to heat up and blood vessels to expand. Headaches are a sign that your emotional energies are pressing too hard and getting the best of you. Time to cool off and slow down. Same with fevers.

Clear personal guidelines for appropriate limits is more appropriate for you than just about any in the zodiac. Think of your emotions as the always-inner-child that you will have to parent for the rest of your life. You are assigned him/her and will have to tell him/her what is okay or not. This is healthy, just don’t apply these directly to others.

Helpful herbs for you are often those that cool and calm the body through its fluid systems and counteract inflammation: Gota Kola, Chamomile, Lemon Balm for the nervous system/brain; Whole Leaf Aloe Juice, Hibiscus, Cucumbers, Celery when you are inflamed or feverish. Discipline and consistency with these is important.

Stimulants are generally contraindicated, at least in significant amounts. B-vitamins are much better.

Taurus

Gives a generally steady if not slow and easy emotional nature. The vulnerability is in the thyroid and neck areas especially, but can also be in the skin, glandular systems and female reproductive systems.

The elimination through the skin may need a little extra push at times and this is best done through exercise that gets the pores open and breathing. Remember if the lungs are open and breathing vigorously this is good for the skin and elimination as well. The glandular system may eventually run a bit slow and sluggish and may need boosting with herbal supplements after middle age (or sooner). This means those herbs that are sometimes called aphrodisiacs: Damiana, Dong Quai, etc. The blood circulation can be a bit sluggish and need a nudge with Capsicum (if you can tolerate it), Prickly Ash or Ginger.

The heart is also a real vulnerability so make sure that you don’t let emotional stresses or disappointment with yourself gradually turn into a physical problem. The heart can be supported with Hawthorn berries (widely available) which can actually rebuild heart tissue. It also gently supports steady energy levels.

Physical activity can be very rewarding and keeps the internal nature from pulling the whole body down in to sluggishness. Pass on all those artificially appealing ‘white’ foods. Skip the extra sweet and for Pete’s sake put down that soda. Do you want diabetes? Give an extra kiss to your loved one instead – much better dessert.

Gemini

Gives a conversational and relational nature that needs companionship. It is really best that you avoid smoking or stressing the lungs in any way other than with the usual healthy exercise, for that is where your main vulnerability lies. This means opting out of jobs that put you in an environment full of airborne toxins like paint fumes, etc. T

The nervous system is very ‘live’ and active, easily distracted and will need balancing with herbs/nutrients that calm and feed the nervous system rather than narcotize it: Valerian, Skullcap, Hops, things that help you focus and stabilize internally. Calcium is very helpful, as well as Magnesium. Minerals are actually more important for our bodies than vitamins. They directly feed the structure which is what vitamins run on. Vitamins only speed up the operation of that structure.

Also good are those foods, supplements and practices that ground the body and mind. Yoga and walking vigorously to get the circulation down for a while into the lower body and into the muscles (and out of the head) are good ideas, as is bicycling. If you are obsessing or restless, try getting out for a ride or a drive with the window down. Clear your head in a nice breeze.

It is also important to keep some discrimination in your receptive nature. Screen out sources of information or communication that you find only feed you negativity or completely unnecessary information. It is one thing to have a constant interest in learning, but what use is common sense measures for physical health if you are constantly battling for your mental well-being?

---> Visit my page for a special offer $12 for personalized Moon & Health readings.
http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/moon-signs-and-health/

JUPITERASC

Not long before waking today I had a very brief but clear dream in which an attractive young woman (my feminine side) stands at my side as I (masculine side) recline in something like a dentist’s chair. She says, “Your brain will become anemic by July 2 if you don’t do something about it…” ...

95 word extract sourced from the Dream Dictionary that may be of interest
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

"CHAIR symbolizes your need to sit down/take time out/contemplate a situation before proceeding. Or you just need to relax. Alternatively, it indicates that your feelings or ideas are being dismissed or cast to the side. Someone offering you a chair suggests that you need to be open to taking and accepting advice.

DREAMING OF YOUR BRAIN suggests you are under severe intellectual stress/need to put your problem-solving abilities to use. It implies your ideas are not receiving enough attention and validation. You are concerned that your knowledge and teachings are not being transmitted clearly"

Kannon

Full Moon in Pisces Fri Aug 31
moon1-18-2011_sm.jpg

Sun: 8VIR34 [8N22] sextile Mars – ambitions and energies open doors so long as you are pushing a bit; square Jupiter – exuberance and optimism produce practical results; quincunx Uranus – disturbed states of mind can lead to accidents, put your body as a high priority and don’t … Continue reading » http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/blue-moon-full-moon-aug-31/

For those who don't know the term 'blue moon' has no particular significance but that a full moon occurs twice in one calendar month.

Kannon

Final 2012 Election Summary

Uranus square Pluto: increased polarization

As it pertains to we individuals this increased polarization requires that we make more effort to remain in balance so that we don't find ourselves reacting to outer influences that are only transient and irritating, or that trigger unconscious fears that need not feed into our everyday decisions. In the realm of politics, however, balance is often not fashionable and winning is the name of the game.

Polarity is essential in the Earth environment on a fundamental level in order for energy to move. Whenever a social shift requires a movement in the political sphere so that our democratic representation stays aligned with the people, polarization brings previously concealed ideas into expression - intentionally or not.

Polarization means gender battle in the socio-political world

In the political environment the Uranus-Pluto square acting upon the natal Venus of the USA chart (see thick black lines on chart) reveals previously hidden misogynistic attitudes that we have seen expressed blatantly or indirectly. We have possibly a few new ladies coming to the U.S. Senate in January 2013. Among them are Elizabeth Warren (D), Tammy Baldwin (D) and Heidi Heitkamp (D). These women are in very tight races with men who have expressed varying types of misogyny, sideways racism and irrational criticism.

Keep reading: Final 2012 Election Summary

Kannon

Just updating to let you guys know I'm back to doing astrology work after a hiatus. Thank you for the compliments and positive testimonials.

However, I am no longer maintaining the blog on wordpress that contained many of the pages previously linked here. You can add me on facebook (Kannon McAfee) if you send a message mentioning this forum, but for quicker response email me: kannonmcafee at gmail.

Last edited:

Kannon

I'm starting to put validated celebrity charts on my site and have just added George Clooney's. You probably won't see this chart anywhere else as it is a correction of the commonly circulated inaccurate chart for him .

I also look at his synastry with his new wife Amal. Meaty interesting comparison.

Last edited:

Arena

Hello Kannon
I am curious to know whether you did study Edgar Cayce's comments or writings on astrology. I have found some information that suggest he did say that the astrology used today in the western world was so many degrees off that it would be more harmful than useful to rely on it. He said that the zodiac was about one sign off - which matches what sidereal astrologers say. They use a zodiac that is around 23° earlier than the tropical zodiac.

You said:
In general at least about 40% of birth charts need to be adjusted into a different sign. Around 60% are in the correct sign, but may still need significant adjustment by degree and minute of arc.

This could actually fit into the sidereal view - but that means all the planets are moved 23° earlier.

Do you work with the sidereal zodiac, or do you work with the tropical one?

Kannon

Yes, you are correct about Cayce's opinion that astrological charts were off -- and by an average of 30* in his day. I have made a study of this for many years and the most authoritative voice on the subject is master astrologer and author, John Willner (deceased).

The Cayce readings have a number of statements commenting that standard practice within the astrology of his day was not particularly accurate when it came to birth horoscopes. However, this is not due to what zodiacal system is being used, but that the birth process includes 3 different moments only one of which makes an accurate Asc. This birth moment was distinct from the observable moment of physical birth. Cayce termed it "spiritual" birth or "birth spiritual."

Cayce repeated over and over that what we call the tropical system is closest to correct. So accurate charts are not a problem of zodiac, but of using what Cayce termed the chart of "astrological survey" (cast according to physical birth moment) and never questioning it or allowing doubts to guide one to a more accurate chart.

Non-astrologers would occasionally ask Cayce regarding the accuracy of their charts or house positions and Cayce told them to disregard houses and would generally answer questions regarding time of birth or at least confirm what they had was correct. However, most often querents were confused by the Cayce terms, "soul birth", "spiritual birth", and "physical birth", understanding only the latter. This was a problem of words not creating the visualization in the minds of the querents needed to understand fully by overriding what presumptions might already exist in their thinking.

I am continuing to research this topic in the Cayce readings and to gather data, develop fuller, clearer explanations for all this and for the birth process and what creates an accurate birth horoscope. But as you can imagine it is complex and at times controversial. I'm slowly working on a web page that will hopefully be a full exploration and clarification of the subject. It seems there are few if any people (other than John Willner) who have any real understanding at all of these issues.

Final note -- I don't take the position that modern astrology does more harm than good. As an astrologer this is either contradictory or arrogant that only mine is 'not harmful.' Instead, I have taken the position that thorough investigation and in-depth study to improve the quality of astrology practice is the best and only sensible approach.

Arena

Thanks for your explanation.
I haven't read enough material about Edgar Cayce to be sure that he is talking about the whole zodiac in wrong position or if it is only the ASC sign that is off.

I am also interested in the house theory and am surprised that most astrologers seem to just choose a house system of their liking and stick to it. But we all know that they can give very different results in reading a chart.
I live in polar latitudes and am therefore especially interested in this subject.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/polar2.html

I am exploring the western sidereal techniques now and they seem to be very accurate. Also the western sidereal descriptions of the signs seem much more accurate than what I've read about the tropical signs.
http://solunars.net/viewforum.php?f=40&sid=df16ff4721d11a538a4d9fd8cfd1c931