breaking the ice

maverick

so, i've been watching this forum for many months, enjoyed the wealth of knowledge shared and the sense of community. now it's time to say HELLO and jump into visibility and communication.

i am a self-studied amateur astrologer and an avid student of life on Earth.

i offer my chart up for interpretation and inspection: i was born on November 28th, 1983 at 11:28pm PST in Anaheim, CA. any observations, comments or questions are welcome and encouraged, or if you'd like to discuss or compare similar experiences/manifestations of key points in my chart.

cheers!
-ryan

johan

Hello Ryan,

Welcome on the forum!
Interesting chart,all the planets beneath ascendant/descendant line
and a full 4th house(5 planets!)in the sign of sagittarius

Since Pluto is in sagittarius and you have so much planets in there,does this play a role in your life?(because pluto plays an important role in mine now)

Red that you also where a sailor,and with neptune in your 4th house,will this be the explanation?

Just firing away here,to learn and see what your insights are,

johan

Lapis

maverick,

Hi and welcome, glad you finally decided to join us. I haven't looked at your chart as yet but just wanted to say that I grew up in Anaheim....many years ago when it was mostly just Disneyland and orange groves! :wink:

Hope you join us in any of the wide variety of discussions here.

maverick

EXCUSE ME! i checked for accuracy in the given information but somehow the error still eluded me...

I was not born at 11:28pm, but rather 7:20pm. I got that mixed up with my birth date, 11/28. well!

in response to Johan: how does it look now with the accurate timing? sorry about that mistake. that should put it in quite a different perspective...

all the planets are still below the horizon; beginning with the moon at the IC and all within their square to Neptune. my occupational indicators should be more apparent now, with the Pisces MC and Neptune in the 6th house. it's just a job, for now; a high-speed passenger ferry from Seattle to Victoria, Canada. 'sailor' is more like a glamourization of what it really is... & a stepping stone to wherever else I may go.

& YES. transiting pluto has conjuncted my natal Sun, Uranus, South Node, Jupiter, and Mercury within the past few years. it's been quite a trip. a real purge. needless to say, the depth and range of this transformation would be a bit much to spell out here, maybe some other time?

i am actually looking forward to the next important pluto transit, however painful it may be, beginning early 2007; the conjunction to neptune & square to moon and IC/MC axis. I realize that this may be the most destructive and excruciating of them all, but that is necessary. it will dig deep, very deep, and after the catharsis (or during!) I believe that I will have a greater sense and direction of what I'm really here for...

curious as to your interpretation with the correct time. thanks for the feedback!

& Lapis:
I was born in Anaheim at the Kaiser Hospital; most of my childhood was a bit more southeast in Rancho Santa Margarita. my family moved to Washington State when I was 8 and I've lived here ever since. it was a good change. I have fond 'memories' of Orange County in earlier times (long before I was born), I would have loved it, but the modern sprawling urban chaos and smog is not good for me. thanks!

johan

Hello again Maverick!

Chart is still interesting!Wish I could read birthcharts,but I can't,despite of a lot of reading.The meaning of the houses,aspects and signs apart,well I got a pretty good idea about it,but combining them to see the whole picture!Jealous about people who can.But still do a lot of reading,and trying,reading explanations of charts of famous people and mundane charts and looking on various websites around the internet.Found the one that Radu mentioned in another thread,the www.bobmarksastrologer.com very interesting.
According to this website,singletons are very important.Your singleton than is the moon in virgo,because it is the only planet in an earthsign.It is close to the nadir,and the ruler of your rising sign.

Sailor: :lol: yes,i immediately assumed you were on a big ship making long journeys

Pluto:yes,will give this one a rest here,saving it for another time

Great to have you in the forum,Maverick.
Be well!

Arian Maverick

Welcome, Maverick!

This is going to get confusing...I too go by Maverick sometimes on the boards...but I think we're up to the challenge! :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

happyraccoon

I'd like to talk to anybody who has Pluto conjunct their south node.

My son and I both do. We seem to both be challenged when it comes to power. Now we get to help each other figure it out. His conjunction is square mine!

So far, I'm looking for the positive side. How's that for fresh?