Please help me. I'm so suffering. Is this a kind of karmic bound? if so what it is?

Pan

I had a relationship with a guy for 2 years, I felt we had a soul connection and we felt to each other, but there was a situation difficult for us for being together and he asked me stop to contact him at last, I'm so suffering and still feel for him. I still have a hope that we can talk again but I hesitate to call him, cause of his last word that "We shouldn't contact each other again only absolutely necessary" I wonder if there is any chance for us to be company again? I still feel for him and wish he still feel for me as well. I feel there is a deep hole in my soul after he leave me and also wonder if he still think about me sometimes. Is there any chance for us to be company again in someway? only just a best friend is enough for me. Should I contact him again, will that make me hurt more or it would be better to forget him? and that is really hard for me. Sometime I feel our relationship is such a karmic bound.

I'm quite new in Astrology, so I couldn't undersatnd all. Anyone who could read it in detail, please help me if any chance I can improve my view and relationship to be possitive. I would be appreciate and thank you.

Attachments

• My synastry.jpg
    My synastry.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 34

Athene

I had a relationship with a guy for 2 years, I felt we had a soul connection and we felt to each other, but there was a situation difficult for us for being together and he asked me stop to contact him at last, I'm so suffering and still feel for him. I still have a hope that we can talk again but I hesitate to call him, cause of his last word that "We shouldn't contact each other again only absolutely necessary" I wonder if there is any chance for us to be company again? I still feel for him and wish he still feel for me as well. I feel there is a deep hole in my soul after he leave me and also wonder if he still think about me sometimes. Is there any chance for us to be company again in someway? only just a best friend is enough for me. Should I contact him again, will that make me hurt more or it would be better to forget him? and that is really hard for me. Sometime I feel our relationship is such a karmic bound.

I'm quite new in Astrology, so I couldn't undersatnd all. Anyone who could read it in detail, please help me if any chance I can improve my view and relationship to be possitive. I would be appreciate and thank you.

Hi Pan,

when the answers fall short to come within ourself, we turn around and search them elswere, but they often fail to please us as we make the questions more often out of our minds than out of our hearts. You can mourn over this relationship and condamn the faith that didnt live up to your expectations, but i would like to ask you, why should you give it in at all to someone who excommunicated you and your love from his life so explicitly ? The
"We shouldn't contact each other again only absolutely necessary"
sentence seems to me as the (all)most bussineslike cold shower to what once was a warm emotional relationship of two peolple who cared for eachother the most in this world. Rest asured baby that he did cool off, and now is your turn to let off the steam scatter.

If i was you i wouldnt drop a tear for 'him' and 'it', but i'm not you and i cant judge the weight of your heart, your love or your soul . . i can only give you, what i hold is the most beneficial advice in my power to give.

Now giving a look on your charts i can see how is that he grow that much on you, he is quite charming, slender, freeminded and talkactive, with his talking afecting you quite a bit (his Mercury on your AC) . . But he is and can be a troublemaker of his own, afected by and paying respect to some forces that quite overgrow only his persona by himself. He likes to play his 'big boys games' and therefor or from he is wery faithful to his 'big boys' clan. You'll exscuse me any any eventual lapsus, cose, as you didnt gave pretty much any informations i'm fishing on facts for what i can :sideways: I got a feeling that he's irish or something along those lines ? . . . . He has a quite powerfull Sun/Moon composition with an engaged North Node in the 12House Arie that pushes him to state and make himself acknowledged, no mather what(eventual) moral rule be at strike. I am still playing along his lines despite i would more gladly to have to concentrate on you, but it seems that your need to understand him is bigger than to understand yourself, so here we are.

Having a 7House Moon that is at the verge of the8th increases the charismatic qualities of it and thus loosing some ends in the process, but it basicly means he quite depends on close personal bonds to affirm his selfimage, they are very much a part of what from he constructs his own identity. Having the Moon conjoined Venus speaks about harmony and much diplomacy he strives thoward, in those relationships he holds important, we can allso call it a 'firm lovable grip' he exercises thoward those he loves. In therms of the ideal female image his subconscious hold, the feminine lover(Venus) and mother(Moon) archetype are merged meaning there is no much distinction here inbetween the archetype related kinds of affection that would please him mostly, he is, again in affection therms, a 'full service' guy, of that kind that would most likely enjoy very much to be eaven feed spoon-to-mouth by his lover.

Ok, let's see which buttons has he pushed in you. The most striking and traditionally beneficial aspect your synastry hold is your Moon conjunct to his Sun. I have said traditionally (female Moon/male Sun) becouse is the aspect that enables a male to hold the central position in the (earthly) female life, meaning that 'he' meets the end of wat 'she' holds to be purposefull, to have a purpose, that what can have a meaning, that 'the meaning' in life, in her life. It basicly means it can make her whole world gravitate around im, as the traditional gender roles hold to be propper. You can call the Sun in someones chart that piece of Soul which God provided us with, and as the Sun, it shines and radiates - life. When someones Sun meet us at our most sensitive points, we find that one to be inspiring, benefitial, bringing hope, faith, and so on. But, the Sun is not the only factor in our charts, and the Soul and Love dosnt bind anything or anyone to itself blindly. Everything has it's rythm, cycle, space and time and astrology teaches about that.

I cant make you the whole analysis so i will stop somewhwere here, but before that we have an interesting situation with your Nodal axis, they are in opposition to eachother ! The North Node holds the direction in which we evolve in life, the South of that which have made us as we are, that what we have learned and asimilated from it so far, and you two have them diametrally conjoined. My interpretation would be that this was one pivotal relationship for you both, of that kind which made you on wery concrete, 2years long basis evaluate what you usually bring in your romantic, partner relationships, what you want and need in them, and what you dont. I think it was karmic to that extent, in the present time but not more than that. You had a chance to learn a great deal about your self each, in contrast to that what each of you are (not were, are) and the directions you each hold in life. Cose, your South Node had a chance to set a course for his North as his South set it for your North. Your being casted a light for his path as his for yours, that that you need to follow but is obvious, as your evolution paths point at diametrally opposite directions, you cant walk eachother to the future holding hand by hand, he lives his life, you live yours. But what you can do is hold tight to that piece of puzzle you recognased in him and feel it's missing from your system and incorporate it through yourself, not through a partner ! You have to basicly use 'that something of him', tink you'll heart will know bether than me what, as a navigational tool ! And if he's smart enough, he is allready doing the same.

Wish you all the best and that your heart may be healed very soon, be blessed.

Pan

Hi Pan,

when the answers fall short to come within ourself, we turn around and search them elswere, but they often fail to please us as we make the questions more often out of our minds than out of our hearts. You can mourn over this relationship and condamn the faith that didnt live up to your expectations, but i would like to ask you, why should you give it in at all to someone who excommunicated you and your love from his life so explicitly ? The sentence seems to me as the (all)most bussineslike cold shower to what once was a warm emotional relationship of two peolple who cared for eachother the most in this world. Rest asured baby that he did cool off, and now is your turn to let off the steam scatter.

If i was you i wouldnt drop a tear for 'him' and 'it', but i'm not you and i cant judge the weight of your heart, your love or your soul . . i can only give you, what i hold is the most beneficial advice in my power to give.

Now giving a look on your charts i can see how is that he grow that much on you, he is quite charming, slender, freeminded and talkactive, with his talking afecting you quite a bit (his Mercury on your AC) . . But he is and can be a troublemaker of his own, afected by and paying respect to some forces that quite overgrow only his persona by himself. He likes to play his 'big boys games' and therefor or from he is wery faithful to his 'big boys' clan. You'll exscuse me any any eventual lapsus, cose, as you didnt gave pretty much any informations i'm fishing on facts for what i can :sideways: I got a feeling that he's irish or something along those lines ? . . . . He has a quite powerfull Sun/Moon composition with an engaged North Node in the 12House Arie that pushes him to state and make himself acknowledged, no mather what(eventual) moral rule be at strike. I am still playing along his lines despite i would more gladly to have to concentrate on you, but it seems that your need to understand him is bigger than to understand yourself, so here we are.

Having a 7House Moon that is at the verge of the8th increases the charismatic qualities of it and thus loosing some ends in the process, but it basicly means he quite depends on close personal bonds to affirm his selfimage, they are very much a part of what from he constructs his own identity. Having the Moon conjoined Venus speaks about harmony and much diplomacy he strives thoward, in those relationships he holds important, we can allso call it a 'firm lovable grip' he exercises thoward those he loves. In therms of the ideal female image his subconscious hold, the feminine lover(Venus) and mother(Moon) archetype are merged meaning there is no much distinction here inbetween the archetype related kinds of affection that would please him mostly, he is, again in affection therms, a 'full service' guy, of that kind that would most likely enjoy very much to be eaven feed spoon-to-mouth by his lover.

Ok, let's see which buttons has he pushed in you. The most striking and traditionally beneficial aspect your synastry hold is your Moon conjunct to his Sun. I have said traditionally (female Moon/male Sun) becouse is the aspect that enables a male to hold the central position in the (earthly) female life, meaning that 'he' meets the end of wat 'she' holds to be purposefull, to have a purpose, that what can have a meaning, that 'the meaning' in life, in her life. It basicly means it can make her whole world gravitate around im, as the traditional gender roles hold to be propper. You can call the Sun in someones chart that piece of Soul which God provided us with, and as the Sun, it shines and radiates - life. When someones Sun meet us at our most sensitive points, we find that one to be inspiring, benefitial, bringing hope, faith, and so on. But, the Sun is not the only factor in our charts, and the Soul and Love dosnt bind anything or anyone to itself blindly. Everything has it's rythm, cycle, space and time and astrology teaches about that.

I cant make you the whole analysis so i will stop somewhwere here, but before that we have an interesting situation with your Nodal axis, they are in opposition to eachother ! The North Node holds the direction in which we evolve in life, the South of that which have made us as we are, that what we have learned and asimilated from it so far, and you two have them diametrally conjoined. My interpretation would be that this was one pivotal relationship for you both, of that kind which made you on wery concrete, 2years long basis evaluate what you usually bring in your romantic, partner relationships, what you want and need in them, and what you dont. I think it was karmic to that extent, in the present time but not more than that. You had a chance to learn a great deal about your self each, in contrast to that what each of you are (not were, are) and the directions you each hold in life. Cose, your South Node had a chance to set a course for his North as his South set it for your North. Your being casted a light for his path as his for yours, that that you need to follow but is obvious, as your evolution paths point at diametrally opposite directions, you cant walk eachother to the future holding hand by hand, he lives his life, you live yours. But what you can do is hold tight to that piece of puzzle you recognased in him and feel it's missing from your system and incorporate it through yourself, not through a partner ! You have to basicly use 'that something of him', tink you'll heart will know bether than me what, as a navigational tool ! And if he's smart enough, he is allready doing the same.

Wish you all the best and that your heart may be healed very soon, be blessed.
Dear Athen,

Thanlk you for your help. I feel better after made me understand more myself. Many things I never realise about in my relationship untill you told me through our opposite node that I've never know before if this aspect is very important in synastry....I will try to pass my hard time so soon and Thank you so much for your long answer and that help me a lot.

Pan

Again Athen,

With no reason why I like to hurt my heart. I called him again yesterday just for knowing that he don't love me anymore; I asked if he still love me? he said no but still care about and want me to be happy, but he can't make me happy...again that I hurt my heart...why I'm so stupid like this? He still care about me but don't love me, he don't want see my face even the last time...He wants me get him out of my head...I realise now I need to do that as fast as I can...but why it's so difficult...seems that is very easy for him to forget something about feeling but not for me, he said I'm too sensitive..He said he never lie me, just everything changes. I want to have a cold heart as him....for now I need to understand myself more...why I'm so stuck with those feeling? I feel so stupid. What did I do to him in previous life? I'm trying to stop to think about him now. Could you help me again once to analyze my chart?

Thank you so much

P.S. Yes, you were right, he is Welsh.

Attachments

• My synastry.jpg
    My synastry.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Pan.jpg
    Pan.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Athene

Dear Athen,

Thanlk you for your help. I feel better after made me understand more myself. Many things I never realise about in my relationship untill you told me through our opposite node that I've never know before if this aspect is very important in synastry....I will try to pass my hard time so soon and Thank you so much for your long answer and that help me a lot.

By tradition, the opposite matcing of the Nodes isnt given much relevance as a positive matching indicator. In my personal oppinion, i think is worth paying respect to such relationships as the ones through which we make that turning point in life, when we evaluate all that we've been tought about relationships and how they have to be, and brake with the ill habits of choosing to going along whit what others 'designed' for us as meant to be 'perfect'. Your true happiness is perfect, not either one of those colectively constructed fantasies about how the ideal a couple should look like or be.

Athene

Again Athen,

With no reason why I like to hurt my heart. I called him again yesterday just for knowing that he don't love me anymore; I asked if he still love me? he said no but still care about and want me to be happy, but he can't make me happy...again that I hurt my heart...why I'm so stupid like this? He still care about me but don't love me, he don't want see my face even the last time...He wants me get him out of my head...I realise now I need to do that as fast as I can...but why it's so difficult...seems that is very easy for him to forget something about feeling but not for me, he said I'm too sensitive..He said he never lie me, just everything changes. I want to have a cold heart as him....for now I need to understand myself more...why I'm so stuck with those feeling? I feel so stupid. What did I do to him in previous life? I'm trying to stop to think about him now. Could you help me again once to analyze my chart?

Thank you so much

P.S. Yes, you were right, he is Welsh.

First, he said he still cares for you. He said he wish your happiness. Yes, he said he dosnt wish to see your face, but that speeks about his wiseness, cose in dooing this is you who'll end been hurt for no costructive reason, and he'll gain nothing from that.

What 'he' said and i think you must finaly enable yourself to HEAR and UNDERSTAND is :

"Get me out of your head, not out your heart"

You dont understand . . that's not been coldhearted, that's been coldheaded, and the distinction is curtial. For how much a warm, generous heart is praised, those emotional qualities atha enables us to broad and expand the lives of those we hold dear, us included, that much a cold head, qualities that enbles you to make quick and proper decisions - to 'navigate' - to not loose ourselves in this world - deserve a praise, or else we are taken for fools, and for good reason.

Sadly but truth, those problems you're expiriencing now are coming from the way our genders are educaed, basicly meaning that in mathers of heart women are tought to allmost perfection as men in mathers of head, but not otherwise. Many factors are included there, not only that what's been told to us, as a mather of fact, we model ourselves in regard the living examples by which we're sorrounded rather than in regard what's been told to us to be or do. So when loosing ends, 'he' ends often as the cool one while she ends as the fool one, it's an old, old story and the one i have questioned many, many times through my life. Neverthless, we live, we learn, we learn as long as we live.

In sum, women 'heads' i.e. thoughts are not disciplined as those of men. From personal expirience i can say we can learn agreat deal about the topic from them, and belive, carring ones own head in such a world is very important. It's not quite same hearing this now when not only your heart, but much, much more of 'you' has been invested in a man and in a relationship that dosent bring fruits, but eaven more then, it's important now to aknowledge that fact, becouse, now you know why, now you know the weight of your heart and it's not to be given to anybody, but shared. Many women have learned it the hard way, that they must never loose therself. We're not living anymore in tines of chivalry, where women are hold as princesses and men behive like gentlemen. In fact, it was never that way, that's only a colective myth. Be wise, heal yourself and dont commit in the name of pure faith in love that less and less people know how to appreciate or deal with nowdays.

Let's go on your chart. A cusp 7/8th anaretic Libra Sun with a 12th Aquarius Moon and loaded 7th house and North Node in 8th cj Pluto . .

That what most pain you, and which uppon you call the redemption of your wounded heart is this Saturn position and the grip he holds over your Venus . . thus having a strong Aquarian frame, moreover, in spite of it, you're modeled to be tolerant and prying to the widest degree, but you dont expirience commitment comming easely, and when it comes, you want to close a lifelong deal . . but things seem to not come this way . . Is good to hold close people you can rely on, but it's not wise to hold those that in reality arent supportive thoward you and your life. You have to learn to cut those kind of people off, quick and without ANY regret.

You see, your Saturn control 3 major points in your chart : obviously your Venus as a co-ruller, as a dispositor of the loaded 5th House (becouse Saturn resides in the Leo constellation), and significantly enough the 'empthy' 11th House where it's domicile constellation falls, the Capricorn. Indeed, girl, you have to make things very clear to yourself, but for that you need life expirience and to expirience life, no need to rush.

But the most important factor i see and moreover in therms of karmic astrology is that Pluto on NN. Look what i found browsing online :

http://www.bemyastrologer.com/the_pluto_club.html

The bigger problem and it's a very big one is Pluto tightly conjunct the North Node. That's huge.
This symbolizes urgent matters to be completed this lifetime of a critical nature involving a complete transformation of your orientation toward life. Not only must you move from Aries in the 9th to Libra in the 3rd, you must do it absolutely and with abandon, completely surrendering to the process of transformation. It is not possible for a person to change more than the person who has Pluto on their North Node is asked to and if they refuse to change, they will meet this force outwardly as fate.

It is imperative that you get your will under God with this placement -- "Thy will, not mine". To be denied something we want or think we have to have or will die without is one of the faces of God and it is the face that Pluto, the god of evolution may present. It also tends to teach that anything you put between you and God, anything you want more than God, will be taken from you. I have seen this happen and it's not pretty, so that's why I say get your will under God now. If you are willing to lose everything/anything you will not need to.
Early in life like this you may encounter real events. Later in life, I think this has to do with speaking and writing about the truth but in a fearless way.

If something wants to leave your life now (or ever) let it. Let go of everything right now. It is better than losing your arm because you are holding on too tightly.
If you start messing with Pluto in a rebellious way like it sounds like you may be, it can bring violence to you, accident, etc., getting caught in some crossfire, Get conscious about the Libra 3rd house matters that need to change and try to do so before the eclipse on the 13th at 21 degrees Libra that is coming up. I am assuming you know enough astrology to figure this out or you may want to order the full chart reading.

The significant factor here is that your South Node is in Aries in the 9th and you may subconsciously feel like you can live forever. You know Aries is rash and courageous basically because they don't really believe in death. They don't think they will ever die. It's not a reality. This gives them that foolhardiness -- like Achilles in Troy or the Russell Crowe character in Gladiator. But that Aries South Node of yours is looking right at the god of death, Pluto, so get respectful. Pull your energy in, get it under control, have respect for the rights of others and be concerned about your personal safety this month especially. If life is a little frustrating for the time being, use some personal discipline and wait for better times.

If your Sun were in Aries you could walk around with this big fat chip on your shoulder, all pissed off, and get away with it, maybe even get to punch somebody out and get all fired up, etc. testosterone. But when it's your South Node that is in Aries (don't go there) and you are supposed to be learning the lessons of Libra in the 3rd, tact, diplomacy, respect for others opinions, a cool and detached stroll through the neighborhood while scoping it out with your laser vision, gathering data to use later on but
incognito -- if you still try to be the Aries and strut around town with a chip on your shoulder, that Pluto will take you right down like the sniper you never saw, or ... it may appear in the form of a crowd or at least more than one person ganged up against you. The whole idea of Pluto is to get your will in line under God, so do that now and avoid further unpleasant or even life threatening circumstances. I have a lot of PLuto in my chart and take it very seriously like this.

Pluto may also take something from you to teach you who is God and who is mortal, so bend your will now and live happily ever after to learn more lessons about life and astrology.

Nancy R. Fenn
It makes you quite think . . i have Pluto on my AC, so i know a thing or two about his influence :biggrin: Studding charts of people with the same nodal configuration can help quite allot in broading your understanding . . two of them i know that share the same aspect with you are Jim Morrison and Lisa Gerrard.

If we go to your partnerships corner in the chart, we se Leo on the 7th House cusp, loaded with the Saturn cj, but the rulling factor is of course the Sun. You need much structure in your relationships, but you'll not reach satisfaction without the depth intended by a 8th House Sun. We are speaking about true merging of partnerships on all life levels, going from the hot headed, selfcentred (and centred on his needs) SN in Aries in 2nd thoward the trully spreaded span of interest and a shared, conjoined life expirience. I have a NN i 8th too, so i know, it's a process, it dosnt come over night, but with your Pluto on NN you'll have to cut loose some BIG ends before that . . it's not about choices, often here the very lives of people are at stake.

For the Welsh guy, lol, what can i say . . just an intuition hint.

Wish you all the best, wish you cold head and an open, sicere heart, first of all, thoward yourself :wink:

Last edited:

Horus

The nodal axes are not conjunct unless one uses really wide orbs and that's not advisable for synastry especially when we are looking at planetless points. Your NN is in the second decanate of Libra and his is in the third of Aries.

Yet, there are other indicators of a "soulmate" connection and possible karma starting with his Sun conjunct your Moon. Also any planets conjunct the angles like his Mercury on your ASC, and angles conjunct like his magnetic axis (AC/DC) conjunct your gravity axis (MC/IC). And planets in one anothers 5th and 7th houses.

That Moon of his in Sag. in the 7th means he needs some level of freedom in his relationships and may have a hard time committing. That's certainly Venus in Sag. too.

You have a stellium of planets in your own 7th house of relationships that includes Venus conjunct Saturn, Lord of Karma, conjunct your DSC so you have relationship karma to work out in this life. Your North evolutionary lunar Node is in Libra the sign of relationships so you are meant to learn lessons through relationship, but you need a committed (positive Saturn) partner.

This man doesn't seem interested in uniting with you, may be incapable of comittment, so perhaps it's time to let him go, get really clear on what you want in a partner and relationship, and open yourself to the strong possibility that there is someone better suited to you.

Athene

To answer your capital question, "which kind of relationship is this ?" i can tell you this, but it's my own evaluation, i cant and wish not to pretend for you to take it for grant.

I basicly see you two, when the storm calms and all settles down, as two people who understand and hold eachother very dear, thus not sharing often the same time and space, for whichever reason. I see that you two can have an important role in the life of the other, if you play your cards right and put things in they propper position. When you manage to speak without any resentment, there is where you'll find that answer becouse having a chance to rely on eachother advices is that what this relationship is all about, that what you can offer and really need from one another. Find the strength not to discharge it, becouse this man holds an inportant piece for your own progress, but he is not the one meant to you. When you understand that, first, and second, when your hormonal disbalance, which, sadly, strikes women after the brake-ups, settles down, and you should pay a great deal of attention on that fact ! you'll be able to call him on a cup o coffe and chat on your two feet, not off them, and he'll be happy to answer your call :joyful:

Athene

The nodal axes are not conjunct unless one uses really wide orbs and that's not advisable for synastry especially when we are looking at planetless points. Your NN is in the second decanate of Libra and his is in the third of Aries.
Which orbs are you using for the Nodes Horus ? Her is 16'Libra, his i think 7/8'Taurus but she calculated the mean ones :sideways: Neverthless, i personally analyze a chart as a living clock, i dont tend to make rigid delineations as every degree the aspects holds behaves as a phase within the process of channeling that energy through, and some of those 'right on spot' tend to be 'fatalistic' so sometimes is eaven bether not to have them too tight :lol:

Yet, there are other indicators of a "soulmate" connection and possible karma starting with his Sun conjunct your Moon. Also any planets conjunct the angles like his Mercury on your ASC, and angles conjunct like his magnetic axis (AC/DC) conjunct your gravity axis (MC/IC). And planets in one anothers 5th and 7th houses.

That Moon of his in Sag. in the 7th means he needs some level of freedom in his relationships and may have a hard time committing. That's certainly Venus in Sag. too.

You have a stellium of planets in your own 7th house of relationships that includes Venus conjunct Saturn, Lord of Karma, conjunct your DSC so you have relationship karma to work out in this life. Your North evolutionary lunar Node is in Libra the sign of relationships so you are meant to learn lessons through relationship, but you need a committed (positive Saturn) partner.

This man doesn't seem interested in uniting with you, may be incapable of comittment, so perhaps it's time to let him go, get really clear on what you want in a partner and relationship, and open yourself to the strong possibility that there is someone better suited to you.
You've made a nice analysis, i was more concentrating on taming her wide emotional engagement she channeled through it (Mars cj Jupiter Cancer, oopsy) and redirect it thoward herself.

A thing i forget to mention, beside the 'fatal' Sun/Moon conjunction, we have this balsamic Jupiter touch of his over her Venus/Saturn steal grip . . man, i can pretty much picture her situation and why she felt so good around this man . . . .

No mather, girl, keep your head high - it will pass, you'll get over it :smile: :kissing:

Horus

Which orbs are you using for the Nodes Horus ? Her is 16'Libra, his i think 7/8'Taurus but she calculated the mean ones :sideways: Neverthless, i personally analyze a chart as a living clock, i dont tend to make rigid delineations as every degree the aspects holds behaves as a phase within the process of channeling that energy through, and some of those 'right on spot' tend to be 'fatalistic' so sometimes is eaven bether not to have them too tight :lol:

Hi Athene,

Most astrologers recommend a much smaller orb for synastry between two charts than what is allowed in individual natal. The consensus seems to be about 3° orb for interaspects. For points on the various axes, like the Vertex, some say 2° max. Conjunctions of the angles should be kept tight because they don't emit energy like planets. For planetary conjunctions I allow an orb of 5°, and if Luminaries are involved (especially with each other like Sun -Moon), I'll allow a few degrees more because I believe that energy will still be felt by the couple.

The difference between mean and true nodes is 1° or less.

Pan

You've made a nice analysis, i was more concentrating on taming her wide emotional engagement she channeled through it (Mars cj Jupiter Cancer, oopsy) and redirect it thoward herself.

A thing i forget to mention, beside the 'fatal' Sun/Moon conjunction, we have this balsamic Jupiter touch of his over her Venus/Saturn steal grip . . man, i can pretty much picture her situation and why she felt so good around this man . . . .

No mather, girl, keep your head high - it will pass, you'll get over it :smile: :kissing:

Dear all,

Thank you for your discussion and analyze my chart, I feel really better as I see myself through another vision that something I've never realise about it....but Athene as a new student of astrology, What is the steal grip that you mention to? and what is my situation in your picture...I'm quite curious about your idea....Thank you for all....:smile:

Pan

First, he said he still cares for you. He said he wish your happiness. Yes, he said he dosnt wish to see your face, but that speeks about his wiseness, cose in dooing this is you who'll end been hurt for no costructive reason, and he'll gain nothing from that.

What 'he' said and i think you must finaly enable yourself to HEAR and UNDERSTAND is :

"Get me out of your head, not out your heart"

You dont understand . . that's not been coldhearted, that's been coldheaded, and the distinction is curtial. For how much a warm, generous heart is praised, those emotional qualities atha enables us to broad and expand the lives of those we hold dear, us included, that much a cold head, qualities that enbles you to make quick and proper decisions - to 'navigate' - to not loose ourselves in this world - deserve a praise, or else we are taken for fools, and for good reason.

Dear Athene,

Your answer is the guidance light makes me to see the other side in his word. Yes, you were right, when I heard it I was really hurt because it directly passed to my heart, then my heart told my head how much he cold to me. On the other hand when I let his words pass my head before I find my heart overwhelm with his warmth. Thank you so much Athene,