DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

david starling

He's even on recorder bragging about how he ordered the investigation of Burisma where his son worked to be stopped or he would personally make sure Ukraine didn't receive the billion in aid.

You can hear it right from his own lips.

https://youtu.be/vCSF3reVr10

He 'convinced' his team that they money would not be handed to Ukraine unless they did as HE said. Ukraine even told him that he wasn't the President & couldn't order that & he told them 'just watch me'.

It was his job to force the Ukrainian government to clean up its act by firing a notoriously corrupt prosecutor. Nothing to do with his son working at Burisma.

JUPITERASC

Biden-Brags-about-Fired-Prosecutor.png

waybread

Trump fans are hilarious.

Trump fans wouldn't have any news to feel outraged about if it weren't pureed and bottle-fed to them by Fox News, QAnon, and minor news outlets somewhere to the right of Rush Limbaugh.

Trump fans try to make a meal out of Joe Biden's occasional inarticulate responses to questions. Somehow Trump fans either forget about (or Rush Limbaugh wouldn't cover for them) Donald Trump's recent inability to read simple maps during his Axios interview, his ignoring (or unawareness) of senior advisor Ivanka's use of a private email server on official business, or his confusing 9/11 with the convenience store chain 7/11. Somehow Trumpers overlook (or Ann Coulter forgot to brief them) about Donald Trump claiming not to know who his supporter David Duke is (hint: KKK,) and his stating that white supremicists marching in North Carolina were among "the good people" at the demonstration.

His refusal to read books is legendary. But that's OK, Trump fans! Because Donald Trump likes to tweet you at 3:00 in the morning. (It's a kind of literacy, right?)

Some Trump fans would vote for a fence post if it had a sign on it saying, "Reactionary politician."

And don't preach to me about ethics. Donald Trump is certifiably creepy.

He befriended Jeffrey Epstein, noting that Epstein liked beautiful women "on the young side." When Trump ran a beauty pageant, he walked into the contestants' dressing room while they were changing, claiming his ownership of the pageant gave him license to do that. He told shock radio host Howard Stern that he would like to date Ivanka-- if she weren't his own daughter. He told his first cousin Mary that she was "stacked'-- in front of his wife. He boasted about grabbing women by their genitals when he thought the mic was shut off. His affair with **** star Stormy Daniels (while married to Melania) is a known fact. Not to mention the video of him consorting with Russian prostitutes-- the details of which I can't mention on this website, as per forum rules.

But those Evangelical supporters of his are just fine with Trump's conduct. And maybe you heard of Jerry Falwell, Jr's fall from grace, due to his happily posing for a lewd photograph.

But by all means, let's distract attention from Joe Biden's lead in the polls! I mean, people who think Pizzagate is real don't have many more intellectually rigorous options open to them.

Last edited:

david starling

Waybread, I like your use of "Trump fans", instead of "Trump supporters". He's a shock-jock entertainer, not a President. He's proof that we do need a real President.

blackbery

Dangerous times & I'm waiting on a live news conference to hear update on who the suspect was, what was his motive & was he shot dead by Secret Service. I may fall asleep waiting so link anything you get. WELL< IT was a very short news conference, the investigation is still on-going, all they really said was that a 53 year old man was shot in the torso by police.

DEVELOPING: Shots fired near the White House :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnBqD5Z_Hk

Last edited:

david starling

Reporters caught up with Joe while he was on a bike ride, and he was asked who he would pick for his V.P. He joked that he'd picked the reporter who asked the question.

But, I suddenly realized that I've never seen Trump getting any kind of exercise since he's been in his 70s. I can hardly imagine him jogging or riding a bike. And although we know he swings a golf club and rides in a golf cart, I've never seen an actual video of what his swing actually looks like now, while he's compensating for his pot belly.

As for golf, he's well known as a cheater by all accounts. So, he wins by cheating!--sounds like his usual modus operandi.

Last edited:

blackbery

Joe can ride a bike. BIG APPLAUSE.:lol:

Yet he hasn't left his home in over 6 months so he must have built up some energy. CLAPPING for him getting some fresh air.

He still is too afraid to debate Trump or answer any questions about Hunter's escapades in Ukraine & China & how he used his position as V.P. to cover up his son's crimes. It's not a President's physique that's important but his mental fitness and poor old Joe can't complete one full sentence without getting angry, flustered or saying 'C'mon Man'. That's about all he is capable of now & it's his wife that is out doing the campaigning.

Reporters caught up with Joe while he was on a bike ride, and he was asked who he would pick for his V.P. He joked that he'd picked the reporter who asked the question.

But, I suddenly realized that I've never seen Trump getting any kind of exercise. I can hardly imagine him jogging or riding a bike. And although we know he swings a golf club and rides in a golf cart, I've never seen an actual video of what his swing actually looks like, while he's compensating for his pot belly.

As for golf, he's well known as a cheater by all accounts. So, he wins by cheating!--sounds like his usual modus operandi.

david starling

Joe can ride a bike. BIG APPLAUSE.:lol:

Yet he hasn't left his home in over 6 months so he must have built up some energy. CLAPPING for him getting some fresh air.

He still is too afraid to debate Trump or answer any questions about Hunter's escapades in Ukraine & China & how he used his position as V.P. to cover up his son's crimes. It's not a President's physique that's important but his mental fitness and poor old Joe can't complete one full sentence without getting angry, flustered or saying 'C'mon Man'. That's about all he is capable of now & it's his wife that is out doing the campaigning.

This was near his home, and he definitely didn't look "feeble".

Trump appeared to have trouble drinking from a glass, and walking down an easy ramp.

"Person-Woman-Man-Camera-TV": Wow! Remembering THAT is something to brag about five or six times! :andy: