Feel very scattered and anxious all the time any signs of why in my chart.

Also, feel like I have some sort of karmic debt. Based on my chat what do I need to work on where do I need to watch out and where will I have naturally good luck?

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 20.23.13.jpg

ToltecLearn

Also, feel like I have some sort of karmic debt. Based on my chat what do I need to work on where do I need to watch out and where will I have naturally good luck?

View attachment 85126

Well some astrologers say that having a planet at least degrees creat anxiety, your mars is in 29 leo almost virgo, which is known for being anxious sign, that could be it, it is in 7th of relationships btw

for luck maybe we can look at juptier in sag which is a good placement in his ruler, having it in 10th that could mean luck in career job business higher ed, at the same time is opposing sun in 4th so your self image in family related matters could be in some kind of conflict with your career or higher ed maybe, but at least is in gemini, there could be a better negotiation as they both are mutable signs sag and gem, having mercury in gem in his ruler its also good, in 5th maybe you put good energy at your fun activities, getting to know new interesting people with different point of view and topics,

venus in taurus also in its ruler, moon in 2th maybe financial safety is something you look for, also being in aries strong energy into that could be. maybe some fogginess from neptune in 12th,
that mars is also squaring sun, mc, and pluto so that one could need to negotiate with all of them and being in last degree that could be i dont know

thats just top of my head im practicing its a hobby hey thanks for sharing

Kannon

Yes, there is a very specific reason in your transits. Neptune has been opposite your natal Mercury for a while now. That can mark a period of unclear thinking in which the former mental processes no longer work. The principle of creative imagination (Neptune) is in driving tension with and changing your innate principle of thought and communication (Mercury). This is a temporary process meant to open up your mind to more subtle (internal) awareness and renew your sense of the ideal.

However, this process can be uncomfortable, seeming to lack a focus, because in the unity consciousness of Neptune everything matters. Whereas with the more mundane mental mechanisms associated with Mercury particulars are brought into focus as fit current priorities.

Also, more recently Neptune has moved into conjunction to natal Saturn, indicating a new phase of your material life and understanding of security. It is changing first at a level of consciousness and perception so that you can see options other than playing it safe.

This dual transit highlights an innate challenge within your natal chart, namely Mercury square Saturn, which shows a tendency for mental blocks, tunnel vision, skepticism and/or pessimism, as well as communicative difficulties. Neptune's current transits are both heightening and exposing these so that you feel something other than mental confidence built upon control. Now is a phase of your life in which you can outgrow those old mental mechanisms and open your mind up, as uncomfortable as it may be.

There are also transits by Pluto conjunct natal Neptune,which you can read about by clicking this link to my blog article, Pluto's transit conjunct/parallel natal Neptune ... This transit is a very important one in which your fundamental perception and understanding of the world and the cause and effect of it is undergoing a transformation. If the Asc figure of this chart is reasonably accurate, Pluto also transits it and that means a change in your perception of yourself, your identity and basis of personal empowerment.

A lot to go through. All of it will pass. Think of it as a learning process and do your best to ground your energies and be in your body instead of going into the mind and anxiety.

Well some astrologers say that having a planet at least degrees creat anxiety, your mars is in 29 leo almost virgo, which is known for being anxious sign, that could be it, it is in 7th of relationships btw

for luck maybe we can look at juptier in sag which is a good placement in his ruler, having it in 10th that could mean luck in career job business higher ed, at the same time is opposing sun in 4th so your self image in family related matters could be in some kind of conflict with your career or higher ed maybe, but at least is in gemini, there could be a better negotiation as they both are mutable signs sag and gem, having mercury in gem in his ruler its also good, in 5th maybe you put good energy at your fun activities, getting to know new interesting people with different point of view and topics,

venus in taurus also in its ruler, moon in 2th maybe financial safety is something you look for, also being in aries strong energy into that could be. maybe some fogginess from neptune in 12th,
that mars is also squaring sun, mc, and pluto so that one could need to negotiate with all of them and being in last degree that could be i dont know

thats just top of my head im practicing its a hobby hey thanks for sharing

You were spot on in most observations I am the black sheep in my family and money is something I do worry about a lot. Your insight was so good I will be sharing with my friends and discussing thank you so much

Thank you for this @kannon I am indeed going through some transformations in life. I am afraid to take some risk because I fear financial ruin, would you suggest I persevere without fear?

Kannon

Look for how you can take the smaller risks a step at a time rather than get sucked into the black and white thinking of all-or-nothing. Trust your intuition and move forward a day at a time, a step at a time.

Trust where the true passion of your soul wants to take you without thought about where/how the money will come. That passion is not a 'hot' emotion, but a cool persistent interest that does not go away.

I recommend learning about how you can co-create your outcomes through meditative verbalization and visualization. Kryon book 1 spells it out.