Lost Wedding Certificate

SagRising77

Hey all :)
I've never done a horary for lost items so I hope someone can help me!
I'm doing this for my boss. She was telling us that she can't find her wedding certificate and she needs it ASAP to change her name and get a new social security card (or something along those lines). She said she has looked all over her house, car and office and can't find it anywhere. She said it is in a manila envelope with other important documents probably.

I would give this a shot but I have only studied general horary questions (I am still new to it) and not lost items in particular. I would really appreciate any attempts though! And of course, as always, I take this as a learning experience. Using horary for lost items sounds like an awesome area to study and I'm really interested in learning more--I am a habitual loser of things.

I was telling her a bit about how horary works and asked her if she wanted me to post this to find out and she said, "go for it!"
:)

Horary 1-15-15.jpg

Last edited:

Dirius

In this case the thing in question could be:

- Mars (2nd house, her posessions)
- Mercury (4th house of hidden treasure, and natural ruler of documents)

It the item was mars, it would imply its close to her, being in the first house. But I'm more inclined to think it is mercury the planet ruling them.

If her wedding certificate was at her house, the 12th house usually indicates the place in the house where "junk" usually ends up in: the garage, the dumpster, etc.

But actually I do think she'll find them.

Because that mercury is about to go retrograde :joyful:, and will conjoin the sun (and sextile saturn).

Notice how mercury is close to venus. The document is probably behind some stuff represented by venus (ex: women's clothing, cosmetic items, flowers, paintings, etc.; "venusian" items).

It is also in Aquarius, air sign, probably close to a window, or in a "high" place like a shelf.

SagRising77

Thanks Dirius!

I've forwarded your message to her. I will let you know if she finds it and where.

If anyone else has input or other ideas I'd love to hear them all :)

SagRising77

**UPDATE**

:biggrin: She found it!

It was in a bag with old junk mail and random things she picked up around the house before company came over, just to get it out of the way. She said it was probably sitting on the counter and she just grabbed everything at once.

The bag was sitting up high in her daughter's closet shelf just like you said Dirius :) And you were right about it being where "junk" goes since she threw it all together in there!

I'm not sure if children's items are "venusian"..but the child is a girl, so everything is female-oriented--dresses, toys, shoes, etc.

I asked what the bag looked like that it is was in, since you mentioned flowers and pictures--she said yes, it was a floral printed bag..and the envelope was behind a photo album :)

Good work! And thanks so much for the insights!

Also, I don't remember anyone mentioning this, but I was studying up on it yesterday and found the direction for Aquarius is NW. Also Mercury is in the NW area of the chart. So I told her to try looking on the NW of a shelf--she said she looked in her closet for a while, nothing--then kept thinking NW...and realized her daughter's room is in the NW most side of the house. And there it was, on the shelf :)

Dirius

**UPDATE**

:biggrin: She found it!

It was in a bag with old junk mail and random things she picked up around the house before company came over, just to get it out of the way. She said it was probably sitting on the counter and she just grabbed everything at once.

The bag was sitting up high in her daughter's closet shelf just like you said Dirius :) And you were right about it being where "junk" goes since she threw it all together in there!

I'm not sure if children's items are "venusian"..but the child is a girl, so everything is female-oriented--dresses, toys, shoes, etc.

I asked what the bag looked like that it is was in, since you mentioned flowers and pictures--she said yes, it was a floral printed bag..and the envelope was behind a photo album :)

Good work! And thanks so much for the insights!

Also, I don't remember anyone mentioning this, but I was studying up on it yesterday and found the direction for Aquarius is NW. Also Mercury is in the NW area of the chart. So I told her to try looking on the NW of a shelf--she said she looked in her closet for a while, nothing--then kept thinking NW...and realized her daughter's room is in the NW most side of the house. And there it was, on the shelf :)

Glad she found it! And its awsome to make a good prediction.

Good call with the NW, using the chart as a compass :joyful::smile:

Yes venus clearly signifies the bag and its contents: dresses, floral print, toys, etc. "Venusian" stuff is everything that is beautiful (flowers), femenine (dresses), etc.

For example, if mercury would have been close to mars, we would look for traditional "Martian" stuff, would be male type of things: male clothing, metal tools, weapons, etc

Last edited:

SagRising77

Haha..she came into the office yesterday and she was just like "ok guys..this is freaky! you were right" and told me the whole story. So awesome when horary works out.

I was thinking, Tikana, when you posted she wouldn't find it, it made sense because it was lost..so you were right about that...but we already knew that ;)

I knew it had to be *somewhere* because items don't just dissolve into thin air (except for socks..there's always that one sock that goes missing)

I really am enjoying learning horary and thank you both for your input.

I do have a question though--i know in horary, the ascendant near the cusp means querent already knows the answer--but how does this work in missing items cases? Does ascendant near cusp mean something else?

OH and by the way--she said for all my help, she would buy me and my office mate lunch haha..wish i could share it with yall!

Last edited: