Do I have Rheumatoid Arthritsis?

poyi

Premium Member
Actually both Saturn and Uranus rules two major fundamental systems of body movement the skeletal and the nervous system. Which leads me to think of Mars as exalted by Capricorn (Saturn) is due to the fact muscle Mars, is elevated and relaying on the bone to be functional.

Last edited:

waybread

Not always, Rahu. I have osteoarthritis and found that a course of nettles didn't help much. What did help was a knee replacement.

poyi

Premium Member
I truly appreciate everyone help and suggestion.

Is till a long process till getting a diagnosis. My GP just trying to eliminate the other possible potential causes by doing blood test on vitamin D and b12 defiency for both osteoarthritis and RA, as well as antigens for RA, inflammatory markers. Actually I have very high but just under normal b12 reading last time, good thing of repeating it again that might explain my occasional hands and feet weird feeling. My GP automatically thought I had been vitamins b supplement which I didn't. Most people have deficiency and can cause back pain but my last reading was normal but higher range along with slightly abnormal iron studies.

My symptoms so varied...but only specifically on the left side, back pain, hip pain, pelvic, electric sharp pain down the leg and foot all sound very sciatic like, intensit of pain changed with positions, rest and physical activity. Now it seem also having left lower abdominal in the past 2 weeks I get some occasional discomfort in the lower abdominal but so mild I didn't rise such concern to GP just watching. Is already confusing enough...I really hoping when Neptune transit in 6th house goes direct I can get some clearer answer or if lucky enough all these Neptunian energy will just goes away for the best!

rahu

Banned
well obviusly if you have allowed the joint to disintegate nothing will help it. waybread .poyi has just begun to have problems.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
I just got back from GP all result are normal expected my vitamin d which is excellent. Although I occasionally take vitamin d supplement and often walk outside during daylight hour 3-5 times a week for half an hour each time my vitamin d still quite low.

The normal range is above 60 mol/L with me taking supplement occasionally and regular outdoor walking I still have only 44 nmol/L at least now I can keep in mind to manage this. The Celebrex is now working better along with nettle tea daily. I worked few days shifts and didn't feel miserable during and after work so felt much improved now. I got more aspirin, paracetamol, Celebrex to take just need to watch bleeding as my Hb did drop from this blood test by about 20g/L since last reading.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for everyone's help!!! Vitamin D again is synergied by the skin for bones, teeth, hair, skin very Saturnian and surly to do with the Sun. A lot of the mystery symptoms some suggested related to vitamin d deficiency including bone nerve related conditions.

Poor kidney function can also decrease ability to convert vitamin d into active form. I really can't help to think about my Vedic sidereal Leo ascendant, Sun in libra, Saturn in libra, Venus in Virgo. Saturn is ruler of my Vedic 6th house lol

http://www.m.webmd.com/food-recipes/vitamin-d-deficiency

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
All my symptoms are suggesting Sciatica and I had motor vehicle accident so nothing surprising to them to have sciatica pain, plus 10 months of night shifts over time I got more ill from working night shifts. So they are treating me for my sciatica pain and now they found Vitamin D deficiency which is very often gives a lot of muscle and joint pain even problem with nerves. If untreated early can lead to many diseases which are found by medical scientists. In my case I have higher than usual people risk for working night shifts and being indoor often with darker skin tone. I have also had many infection since I worked night shifts. Before I have don't often see GP for flu or cold for many years only for my heart condition I see GP. I usually have above average stamina and very strong immunity to stay working in hospital. My sick leaves accumulation was like more than 2 months. But since accident and working night shifts it had destroyed my health slowly. I will take vitamin D now and with Celebrex and Nettle tea I am truly feeling a lot better in just few days.

http://www.drfranklipman.com/symptoms-diseases-associated-with-vitamin-d-deficiency/

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Still sound to me like fibromyalgia(since I have Fibro, I know all aobut those symtoms). You aren't a vegetarian, are you?

poyi

Premium Member
Vitamin d deficiency can also lead to many chronic pain issues inclusion fibromyalgia and many diseases even many form of cancers.

It is extremely common vitamin d deficiency even can lead to diabete and decreases immune that links to many autoimmune diseases as it became disfunctional. You can see the link I sent you. Vitamin d deficiency may sound very boring diagnosis but that is actually a great thing my GP happened to check my RA along with vitamin D as the primary standard diagnostic test with RA. I ear a lot of vitamin d rich foods and I go outdoor a lot more than people these days only drive their car to and from places. Still I was very low on top of walking outdoor and eating the right foods.

I am no way a vegetarian I love my foods all kinds of foods! But I am not overweight my BMI is only 22.

poyi

Premium Member
Depending on the lab's range each lab uses different measurement. The lab that analysed my blood test stated to be normal need to be above 60 and I have 44, to be clinically as severely deficient will need to be under 20. To me I am still very surprised as I eat very well regular eggs, salmon and nuts with regular dairy and occasional take a few vitamin d supplement still give me under 60.

poyi

Premium Member
I finally found the most relevant link of the symptoms through astrology. 16th September 2013 was the second hit of my Saturn return but the actual 1st hit of Saturn return was on 20th December 2012 03:29am with exact midpoint was Saturn/Neptune=Uranus 0 min!!!

I also have the following as related to the above tightest midpoint:
Saturn= Mercury/Uranus 9 mins
Saturn= NN/Vertex 26 mins
Saturn=Uranus/Lilith 43 mins
Neptune= Lilith/AC 3 mins
Neptune=Pluto/Vertex 29 mins
Neptune=Jupiter/AC 51mins
Neptune=Jupiter/NN 54 mins
Neptune= Mars/Uranus 56 mins