Will he contact me this week?

LadyLazarus

So, I cut the communication online between us, I disappeared and not I'm waiting for him to miss me and contact by phone. Where should I look?
Me 1st house (Mercury) and him 7th (Jupiter)?
Or take my 3rd house (Mars) and his 3rd house (Venus)??
Can I see anything about his feelings about me right now? And also when will he make contact if he will?

Attachments

• contact.gif
    contact.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 34

aglaya

So, I cut the communication online between us, I disappeared and not I'm waiting for him to miss me and contact by phone. Where should I look?
Me 1st house (Mercury) and him 7th (Jupiter)?
Or take my 3rd house (Mars) and his 3rd house (Venus)??
Can I see anything about his feelings about me right now? And also when will he make contact if he will?

HI, LadyLazarus!

You are the 1st (mercury), he is the 7th (Jupiter)- start from there. Reception and the shape of your rulers will tell you more about the possibility of each of you to affect the situation. The 3rd is the house of communications and, although very important, it is primarily the connection (aspect) between your rulers that will give you a better understanding of the quality of your communication at the moment.

Cheers,

aglaya

LadyLazarus

Thank you. So, I am mercury, which is in 4th house in Capricorn and he is Jupiter in 9th in Gemini(weakness). The fact that he is in the house of my planet (mercury) shows that he cares? That he wants to contact? Moon in Pisces (that shows that Moon doesn't know how to act, what to do?). What about the aspects? I don't know how to see the aspects that planets will make in the future. Can you tell me about them. And also, give me some tutorial on how to see what planets will do in the future?

mrdecc

Premium Member
Chart converted to Regiomontanus

Workings
Will he contact me this week?

(her)

asc: Virgo ruler: Mercury

Mercury 22'36 cap
Moon 5'31 pis

essential dignities

Mercury in cap 22'36
peregrine
Moon in pis 5'31
peregrine

accidental dignities

Mercury in cap 22'36
Angular house(4), combust

Moon in pis 5'31
Cadent house(6)

Her position is weak, she lacks volition to act, but she is in an angular house suggesting she is not as weak as she appears.

(him)
desc: Pisces ruler: Jupiter

Jupiter 6'45 gem
Sun 24'50 cap

essential dignities

Jupiter in gem 6'45
face, detriment

Sun in cap 24'50
face

accidental dignities

Jupiter in gem 24'50
Cadent house(9, succedent), retrograde

Sun in cap 24'50
Angular house(4)

His position is weak, but he has a tiny glimmer of self belief that holds him up, in addition he is in an angular house thus strengthening his position.

mutual reception
(her)

Hers:Mercury 22'36 cap
His:Jupiter 6'45 gem
face, fall
His:Sun 24'50 cap
face

Hers:Moon 5'31 pis
house
nothing

mutual reception
(him)

house,trip,term
nothing

nothing
trip,detriment

Judgement

Thoughts and feelings of both parties.

Her, thinking her position is strong but yet powerless to act, feeling alone.
Him, thinking he is in a terrible state but a tiny flicker of self belief and rightness remain, he thinks his position is strong but wants to go back to the way things were. He feels a tiny bit of self belief and rightness.

In relation to each other

Her, thinks there is a tiny flicker of warmth for him but it is overshadowed by anger, hurt or loathing.

She feels that he has power over her. ( She is in his house )

He, thinks she has power over him ( He is in her house ), he is friends with her and on good terms.

He feels a friendly warmth toward her but this is marred by a dislike for the feeling side of her nature.

Contact. ( applying aspects )

As moon represents feelings, it is not always the best gauge
Moon Square Jupiter ( a difficult, stressful call ) 2 degrees to perfect

thus 2 equal roughly 2 days from 14 January 2013 time 10:19pm

If this judgement does not come to pass I cannot see any applying aspects that will link before the week is out.

all the best

Last edited:

LadyLazarus

Thank you very much, I really like the analytical way you wrote it. We had a first contact in the morning. I went online for something else and he spoke to me again first. He asked me where I was these days. We spoke a little and I disappeared again. Maybe in 2 days we meet?
"He feels a friendly warmth toward her but this is marred by a dislike for the feeling side of her nature."
What do you mean like that? He wants me as a friend but he doesn't like I have feelings for him? We were in a relationship and just broke up.

mrdecc

Premium Member
it means your emotional nature, maybe your very intense and it scares him.
I am not seeing grand passion.
Your question 'Will he contact me this week?'
2 days from jan 14 22:19 would be jan 16 22:19 or there about suggests it is likely he will contact you but you will not be very satisfied by it.

Moon is not a very good timing gauge, so its either he will and you won't be entirely happy about it or he simply will not, as I cannot see any applying aspects within the time period you set " this week".

Last edited:

Vista

Thank you very much, I really like the analytical way you wrote it. We had a first contact in the morning. I went online for something else and he spoke to me again first. He asked me where I was these days. We spoke a little and I disappeared again. Maybe in 2 days we meet?
"He feels a friendly warmth toward her but this is marred by a dislike for the feeling side of her nature."
What do you mean like that? He wants me as a friend but he doesn't like I have feelings for him? We were in a relationship and just broke up.

I thought you said you cut off all contact? If he is seeing you online then you have not cut it off!! As long as he can easily get to you it will be enough to keep things going, you are a convenience. He has your number doesn't he? If he wants to get in touch with you he knows how to find you. What's the history with you two again? Did he have a long-term relationship prior to you? How long did you date?

LadyLazarus

You are right Vista. He has my number. I went online for something else and he spoke to me. He also asked what I was doing last 2 days that I disappeared. You were right and I should continue like that. I want to see him so bad.
He had a long term before me (5 years). I told him that we shouldnt make a relationship so quickly but he really wanted me. We dated 2 months and now we are on a break cause he has issues and wants to be alone. But every time, he talks to me. He asked me what I was doing these days, I said I went out etc. And he said he was home all days. He was like, I am not ok I am home all day not feeling well, and you disappear and go out...Still nothing about meeting

Vista

You are right Vista. He has my number. I went online for something else and he spoke to me. He also asked what I was doing last 2 days that I disappeared. You were right and I should continue like that. I want to see him so bad.
He had a long term before me (5 years). I told him that we shouldnt make a relationship so quickly but he really wanted me. We dated 2 months and now we are on a break cause he has issues and wants to be alone. But every time, he talks to me. He asked me what I was doing these days, I said I went out etc. And he said he was home all days. He was like, I am not ok I am home all day not feeling well, and you disappear and go out...Still nothing about meeting

Ah, I remember! I thought that was you! Those are all just words he is saying!! Don't buy into the guilt trip he is laying on you. He's trying to keep you hooked why he decides what he wants. He is likely emotionally tied to this last person he dated, don't fool yourself with what he tells you about that relationship. He is not ready for a relationship trust me. He probably jumped into another relationship to mask the loss of his other one. Many people do this. I am not saying he is a bad guy in any way or doesn't genuinely like you, but you should look at things logically. Do what is best for you. Cut him off and make him work to get you back, then you will know how he really feels. Unfriend him. If he doesn't or makes half hearted attempts to contact or see you, then you know he isn't that into you.

LadyLazarus

Yes, I will, even though I try hard not to talk to him. It's the right thing to do though since online contact doesn't seem to work much. He just talks, asking me what will I do and what I did. Not a word about meeting. He doesn't even want to have sex, like another guy would. He wants to friend me or sth until he decides. Thanks again Vista, you are very helpful and kind to give me advice again

Vista

Yes, I will, even though I try hard not to talk to him. It's the right thing to do though since online contact doesn't seem to work much. He just talks, asking me what will I do and what I did. Not a word about meeting. He doesn't even want to have sex, like another guy would. He wants to friend me or sth until he decides. Thanks again Vista, you are very helpful and kind to give me advice again

I hope you feel better soon! I know all too well what you are going through, been there more times than I can count! When you are ready, perhaps start a thread with your natal chart/transits/progressions and see if there is someone new on the horizon. Get back in the saddle as they say and be happy you only invested a couple months with him. Imagine if it were a couple years? Time heals!!