Please read

marg

In a nutshell, it's been a sad and lonely life. Will it continue on this way? Also, why so much activity on half the chart and none on the bottom? Thank you for any help anyone will give.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_margaret.84351.21079.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_margaret.84351.21079.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi marg.

I'm not being glib when I say those planets are in the upper half of your chart because that's where they were when you were born. There are other members here who can analyze chart patterns.

I wanted to ask, sad and lonely in what way? And what brings you to astrology for answers now? Your question obviously comes from the heart, but to help it's better if you could get a little more...specific?

StillOne

Well you certainly have an interesting chart in many ways. At first glance you may possibly not consider "lonely" with the configuration... at first glance. With a majority of planets in the top half you may think otherwise. However, there certainly are some interesting planetary relationships happening.

It seems you are fairly certain of your birth time...?

Like tsmall mentioned, maybe there's more story here or a more specific question... or is the lonely aspect the theme?

marg

Yes, I know the planets are there because that's where they were at the time of my birth. What I mean by the question is what is the significance to my life.
As for sad and lonely, well, being alone so much. Isolated as child, lack of affection, feelings of being unaccepted, heavily criticized by family, and facing major crises in life alone. Not having many friends in life. Sad... well, what I just mentioned made me sad, being treated poorly, having financial struggles, difficulty finding love. Is there any love coming to me? Any brighter career path? Anything that look worth looking forward to or is there just more sadness.

marg

Yes, birthtime is 12:46, just 46 min after noon.

Will there be love? One that's good for me? Or am I destined to continue alone?

What brings me here? Searching on this new years eve for some hope, I guess.

I've been very heavily judged in this life and not treated all that well by those closest to me.

Mostly, looking to know if it gets any better.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
With having both Luminaries in Sagittarius, everything in life for you must have a connected purpose of the spirit. That alone can be difficult to maintain and will snowball into depression if you feel life is empty. Your Venus is conjunct Mercury.... you have a way of expressing loving feelings and may be mentally absorbed with thoughts of love and beauty.... but Venus is conjunct Saturn also. Saturn may bring love in later phases of life, or maybe an older lover. Regardless, love comes with (Saturn) responsibilities and often limitations. This can be expressed in such areas where others are in pain or limited.... such as a homeless soup kitchen or with foster children or along that area. I mention children because the house we find Cancer in is where we go for to sooth the soul. Cancer rules your 5th house. Dating also rules this house and with Venus conjunct Mercury (communication) on line dating would be good for you also.

tsmall

Premium Member
In addition to what wintersprite1 has said, we can look at the triplicity rulers of the ASC for help with this. In your case the third ruler (for this stage of life) is the Moon. Here she is angular in the 10th, strong for coming out of the beams the day you were born, and in mutual reception with Jupiter, exalted in your 5th. I'd say yes, it gets better.

marg

With having both Luminaries in Sagittarius, everything in life for you must have a connected purpose of the spirit. That alone can be difficult to maintain and will snowball into depression if you feel life is empty. Your Venus is conjunct Mercury.... you have a way of expressing loving feelings and may be mentally absorbed with thoughts of love and beauty.... but Venus is conjunct Saturn also. Saturn may bring love in later phases of life, or maybe an older lover. Regardless, love comes with (Saturn) responsibilities and often limitations. This can be expressed in such areas where others are in pain or limited.... such as a homeless soup kitchen or with foster children or along that area. I mention children because the house we find Cancer in is where we go for to sooth the soul. Cancer rules your 5th house. Dating also rules this house and with Venus conjunct Mercury (communication) on line dating would be good for you also.

That makes sense. Thank you. I always search for purpose in things, otherwise to my mind, why bother? As far as love coming with responsibilities and often limitations and how to express this.... do you mean how I can express that in my life or that my potential for love will be limited and hard won? As for life expression, I am a nurse. I deal with tremendous sadness and different forms of pain and misfortune every day. I also take care of homeless animals and have an unyielding love for them. I am closer to them than to people.
Love in humans has left me disappointed and the ones I've found no one in quite some time that I have any interest in. I am hoping that there will be someone that will be a good life partner for me and that I can grow old with. This is perhaps my dearest wish, other than for my children and animals to be happy and cared for.

I also keep feeling I'm wasting my entire life.

marg

In addition to what wintersprite1 has said, we can look at the triplicity rulers of the ASC for help with this. In your case the third ruler (for this stage of life) is the Moon. Here she is angular in the 10th, strong for coming out of the beams the day you were born, and in mutual reception with Jupiter, exalted in your 5th. I'd say yes, it gets better.

Thank you. Can you break that down in simpler terms for me? "strong for coming out of the beams the day you were born"" "exalted in your 5th?"

Thank you for hope.

tsmall

Premium Member
Sure. The Moon is making a heliacal rise, which means she is coming out from under the Sun. This makes a planet strong. She is in your 10th house of career, reputation, status. The 10th house is one of the pivotal houses in a chart. Planets in the 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th are said to be "angular." This gives them more energy so they can do what they are supposed to do. So your Moon is really strong.

Moon is in Sagittarius, which is a sign ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is called the greater benefic, and in your chart he is in the 5th house, Cancer. The Moon rules the sign of Cancer, so here we see that the Moon is in Jupiter's house and Jupiter is in the Moon's house. Being in a planet's house/sign means that planet "receives" you. Kind of like if you are a guest in someone's home, you are "received" by them.

Additionally, when Jupiter is in cancer he is "exalted." If you think about what it means to be exalted you can probably work it out for yourself, but exalted planets are like kings or dignataries.

You're welcome. And there is always hope.

marg

Thank you again. Interesting for my career. Presently, I am not feeling very appreciated at work and am thinking of moving elsewhere. It seems from what you have said, this would be a good time in my life to find a better position.

tsmall

Premium Member
Maybe. Here's the culprit for right now, I think. You are experiencing your second Saturn return. Transiting Saturn is hovering right now at about 9*Scorpio. Your 1st Saturn return happened around 1983-84, so you could try looking back to what was going on then to see if similar themes are repeating.

There are many threads here and elsewhere online about Saturn returns. You could try searching for those. But it could very well explain why you are looking for answers, and help, at this moment.

marg

Maybe. Here's the culprit for right now, I think. You are experiencing your second Saturn return. Transiting Saturn is hovering right now at about 9*Scorpio. Your 1st Saturn return happened around 1983-84, so you could try looking back to what was going on then to see if similar themes are repeating.

There are many threads here and elsewhere online about Saturn returns. You could try searching for those. But it could very well explain why you are looking for answers, and help, at this moment.
Oh yuck! 83-84 were horrible years in work and in love. I'll look into Saturn returns. Thanks again.

Kerrie

Hi Marge

For some reason when I entered your details into astro I got a different asc to you. I cant see where the difference comes from so I will upload it for you.

Some key points to look for in finding out when love will come is transits to 7th cusp/7th house ruler and any planets in the 7th as well as Venus.

So thats makes 7 Virgo, your Mercury at 19 Scorpio and your Venus at 16 Scorpio as key points.

You need to look for nice transits to any of these places, look for the trines from outer planets, I like these best, but also look for the sextile, and conjunctions. Although be careful of conjunctions as this can cause issues as well as the square and oppositions. But I always think if the relationship is strong enough the square and opposition wont do any lasting damage :)

Maybe you might find relationships a little easier once Jupiter moves from the position right now as its squaring your 7th cusp, once he moves on and moves to 7 degrees Cancer you could find some luck in romance and relationships.

Another thing I like to keep an eye on the movement of the north node through the chart, I seem to think that he highlights happenings, so once he gets to your Mercury and Venus, relationships could be a focus at the time. Btw he moves backwards through the chart.

One last thing, if you do find someone make sure they are having some love transits too, no use wasting your time if they have nothing happening, move on to the next until you find someone that matches.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_661_margaret_201311_5985_18046.jpg
    astro_24gw_661_margaret_201311_5985_18046.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 23

marg

Kerri, thank you. I'm much too much a novice to understand the specifics of what you have said, but I will try to delve into it especially for the "screening" option that you've referred to. I don't want to waste time on things if they are destined to go nowhere.

StillOne

In regards to romance, I'd say you're more sensitive than what you project. This could perhaps lead to misunderstandings and maybe not what you're ultimately looking for.

You see, your house of romance and creativity is the 5th house of Cancer, a very sensitive water sign (ruled by the Moon in the 10th). With your ascendant being Pisces and your Mercury and Venus being in yet another water sign, Scorpio, it tells me you are a very deep and emotional being. I'm wondering if you've been able to find someone who shares this depth of existence, especially in romance? I'm sure it must be frustrating for you to find someone who you connect with on that deeper passionate level. You have quite a bit of the element of water in your chart (emotions) but also fire and passion with your Sun and Moon in the element of fire.

I share Mercury in Scorpio with you. It's a very deep thinking aspect. I'm curious to how it manifests in the 9th house conjunct Venus! I'm sure your ideas of Love are quite exalted.

Anyway If that is you in the picture in your avatar it all makes sense as you have presence even through the internet...

Last edited:

marg

Thank you, Stillone. Yes that is me and my beloved Casper sharing a true communion of the heart. It was taken about 3 years ago and, thankfully, Casper is still with me about 10 feet away as I type this. As for the deep connection, I achieve it easier with animals than with men because all the human stuff doesn't get in the way. But yes, I would love to find that deep connection with a fellow human. Hopefully one day, I will. As for my ideas of love, i think my longings can be likened to "intensity." A fierceness that digs its heels in and stays the course, the way I dedicate myself to an animal. When I bring an animal into my home, it is for life. I swear to him or her that I will always be there for them and I live by those words. The way I dedicated myself to seeing my mother through the dying process. Dedication. Devotedness. If only I could experience that with a human, other than my mother, of course. My mother in her later years was able to relate to me wordlessly, while others that visited her needed to keep up the chatter. Another reason why I find it easy to bond with animals. It all comes from the heart. It's all "vibe." I don't want to be rich, I don't need it. I don't need alot of excitement. I want a communion of hearts.

StillOne

Thank you, Stillone. Yes that is me and my beloved Casper sharing a true communion of the heart. It was taken about 3 years ago and, thankfully, Casper is still with me about 10 feet away as I type this. As for the deep connection, I achieve it easier with animals than with men because all the human stuff doesn't get in the way. But yes, I would love to find that deep connection with a fellow human. Hopefully one day, I will. As for my ideas of love, i think my longings can be likened to "intensity." A fierceness that digs its heels in and stays the course, the way I dedicate myself to an animal. When I bring an animal into my home, it is for life. I swear to him or her that I will always be there for them and I live by those words. The way I dedicated myself to seeing my mother through the dying process. Dedication. Devotedness. If only I could experience that with a human, other than my mother, of course. My mother in her later years was able to relate to me wordlessly, while others that visited her needed to keep up the chatter. Another reason why I find it easy to bond with animals. It all comes from the heart. It's all "vibe." I don't want to be rich, I don't need it. I don't need alot of excitement. I want a communion of hearts.
Ok, there it is. I could feel it. Intensity indeed!

I'm thinking that you are generally very harmonious and stable in how you feel. You feel deeply. You may search for more ways to feel as if you're exploring sensation. It's like an adventure for you and it should evolve and progress.

Potentially a difficulty lies in how you manifest some of this in your life. How you act may be a bit hidden from you and you potentially may not completely understand exactly why you do things a certain way. It's as if things bubble from the depths. Especially when it comes to acting in romance. You may also prefer quite a bit of time alone just with your thoughts. You may be drawn to eccentric, unusual and unique. As we have already identified, you communicate well through vibration/sensation and possibly a lot of conversation is unnecessary all the time.

I'm wondering how you actually feel about romance? You see, you have Uranus and Jupiter in Cancer in, possibly, the 5th house. I'm wondering if you feel you have an eclectic view to romance, creativity, children... Just speculating... There is interesting energy directed to this area.

wilsontc

Staff member
veterinarian, to marg

marg,

You said:
Interesting for my career. Presently, I am not feeling very appreciated at work and am thinking of moving elsewhere. It seems from what you have said, this would be a good time in my life to find a better position.

Looking at your chart, I am struck by how many signatures you have a veterinarian. :saggittarius: (veterinarian) on the Midheaven (outer world), mutual reception between :moon: (nurturing) and :jupiter: (veterinarian), :moon: in :sagittarius (veterinarian). It's possible that you can turn your love of animals into a new career!

Suggesting,

Tim