My Kal Saarpa Dosha & Going to Kaalahasti

la dona

Hello. I'm going to India in a couple of weeks to have the Kal Sarpa Dosha done for me upon the reccomendation of several friends.

My Birth Data is as follows: November 29, 1981 @ 6:23 am, Oakland, California, USA.

I know I have a Kal Sarp Dosha, which according to my Google research means all planets are formed between Rahu & Ketu & 1/2 of natal chart is unoccupied. I guess, even if one planet is on other side there is no Kal Sarp Pooja. Well, I do have Chiron in the 6th which is supposedly now the modern ruler of Virgo, but it's not classified as much even in then, so yes, I have it.

I've experienced tremendous bad luck in love & feel finances could be better. I researched the web & some blogs that stated I should get the Pooja done on either Sunday or Tuesday if I can because they're more auspicious. No problem, I'll go on a Sunday because I think my Rahu is considered "weak." Would any of you reccomend differently? Any other time, I should consider? Also, I want to get the pooja inside temple but I can't find any way to make a reservation. Someone held that the priest is just as important to make pooja more beneficial. How do I get a good priest to do my pooja? How would I know? Are there ways to find this out?

Also, can someone assist me in figuring out which Kal Saarpa Dosha I have? Some people say my Rahu is in in 8th & some say 9th? I'm confused. In western astrology, I've got NN & SN in 2/8 which would be Kulik Kal Saarp Dosha, I think. But whatever the case, is the pooja different based on type of Kal Saarp Dosha I have? Do I have Anant Kal Saarp Dosha, Kulik Kal Saarp Dosha or Vasuki Dosha or something else?

Also, if I have Rahu in my 9h that means marriage to a foreigner or different religion, etc. I'm Indian-American and only have gone to India, maybe 4-5 times in my life. Most of my family is in the US, and so I'm confused as to what this indicates. Do I marry someone I meet here-ala American or do I marry a "proper" Indian guy-who to me would be foreign? This interpretation is so confusing. Any inklings in my chart? Guidance is sort of requested. All my relationships, thus far have been with non-Indian guys, but I'm sure my parents hope I marry Indian, lol. But either way, my parents just want me to get married. At this point, anybody will do for them, lol...

Is the issue that my 5h (Romance) is connected to my 12h (Loss?)? That my 5h ruler is Aries/Mars and My 12H/ASC is Scorpio/Mars (Traditional Ruler?) Won't that always be the case?

I really, really want to remedy this situation. I don't know how to figure this out
undecided.gif

I'm attaching my regular & vedic degree natal charts. I don't know how to get a vedic style chart online. Any assistance is appreciated. I would like my trip to India to be beneficial. This is my sole purpose for going.

Any other reccomendations/advice or things to do concerning anything in my natal chart-also will be very appreciated. I also was informed by a very kind person that I have Parivarthana yog-which is good for career & personality. But I don't know what that means. It's from 1H to 10H, I think. That's about all I know.

Also, how common are these Dosha's? Do many people have them? Just curious.

I hope nobody laughs at me while I'm in India. I'm scared of going a little bit but I want to do this pooja. Le Sigh.

Also, what nakshtram am I? When I was born, my grandpa told my mom, I was a Mula Nakshtram but later on someone pulled a report & it said I was a Poorvashada? My sister also is a Poorvashada. If we are both the same thing is that good or bad? My parents only have two children-she's the smarter, luckier one, lol.

Truly grateful for your time & assistance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_32810_21432.gif
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_32810_21432.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Rachna94

We won't consider Chiron here as one of the nine planets.

Bad luck in love is because your 5th Cusp sub-lord Mercury is in the star of 4th ruler Saturn. As 4th is twelfth to 5th, so it becomes a denying house to the house of love.
(following KP astrology).

Regarding pooja timings and days, someone senior could better clarify this or you could check threads in forums such as this one
http://www.astrogle.com/discus/

Ketu / South Node is in the 3rd and Rahu / North Node is in the 9th.

Your ascendant is Scorpio according to sidereal, so 5th house is Pisces ruled by Jupiter.

Regarding parivartana yog, it is formed by mutual exchange of lords of two houses. Your 1st Lord is in 10th while 10th Lord is in 1st.

Such yogas are very common and not everbody suffers becuase of these.

For more information, you can check the following links:

http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/kalasarpa-dosha-types-effects.html

http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/mystic-powers-of-kalsarp-yoga.html

la dona

We won't consider Chiron here as one of the nine planets.

Bad luck in love is because your 5th Cusp sub-lord Mercury is in the star of 4th ruler Saturn. As 4th is twelfth to 5th, so it becomes a denying house to the house of love.
(following KP astrology).

Regarding pooja timings and days, someone senior could better clarify this or you could check threads in forums such as this one
http://www.astrogle.com/discus/

Ketu / South Node is in the 3rd and Rahu / North Node is in the 9th.

Your ascendant is Scorpio according to sidereal, so 5th house is Pisces ruled by Jupiter.

Regarding parivartana yog, it is formed by mutual exchange of lords of two houses. Your 1st Lord is in 10th while 10th Lord is in 1st.

Such yogas are very common and not everbody suffers becuase of these.

For more information, you can check the following links:

http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/kalasarpa-dosha-types-effects.html

http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/mystic-powers-of-kalsarp-yoga.html

:sad::crying:I see. I guess Saturn in ASC, 4th, 7th, 8th, & 12th causes delay in marriage. If my ruler of 4th is Saturn than that's the delay argument as well, right? And the 7th house indiciating marriage but the 8th it's general happiness?

Will my Jupiter help in anyway? Isn't that also a co-signifactor for happiness or marriage in a chart? I thought my Jupiter being in the 10h from Moon would be good somehow...

Scorpio ASC in 10th makes my career/profession good. :smile: But Scorpio ASC being ruled by Mars I guess creates marital issues till age 27. However, I was confused because Mars is viewed as a benefic for Scorpio ASC's. Was I wrong in this logic?

Thank you for informing me that Rahu/Ketu is 3/9 axis. I guess I have the Schnakood Kala Sarpa. Presently, I'm in the Moon/Ketu transit & that intensifies it. Soon, I will be in the Moon/Venus so hopefully that improves my love life, lol.

I specifically have the Viloma type of Kal Saarpa, which makes me more unfortunate & Ketu swallows up all my planets. Viloma is the type that Ken Law, Maria Callas, and Deepak Chopra have but I guess Deepak Chopra has Venus conjunct to help.

Thank you for the links! :smile:

dhundhun

The Pooja for Kal sharp is from hours to a week. Also from one pundit to many pundits (usually five).

The most effective place is at Trambakeshwar, Nashik (Maharashtra): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimbakeshwar_Shiva_Temple

Next in order is other Jyotirling Temples: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyotirlinga

They all will be heavily crowded.

If can't go to those places, pooja can be done at other places as well For example, in bayarea, this temple can serve the purpose https://www.shivamurugantemple.org/TempleServices.aspx.
https://www.shivamurugantemple.org/archana.htm#NagaDoshaParihara

In general, people do observe other practices also to minimize this: Such as
~ Fasting on Nag Panchami (once a year)
~ Fasting on Maha Shivratri (once a year)
~ Feeding fish

Good luck

mtayal

As Vrinchi said there is nothing like kal sarpa yoga. I have known very successful people with kaal sarpa yoga who have never suffered the consequences of kal sarpa yoga.

dhundhun

As Vrinchi said there is nothing like kal sarpa yoga. I have known very successful people with kaal sarpa yoga who have never suffered the consequences of kal sarpa yoga.

Yes, there are many notable: India, India's first Prime Minister Pt. Jawaharlal nehru, India's most respected Playback Singer Lata Mangeshkar, successful business man Dhirubhai Ambani, etc. few to mention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jawaharlal_Nehru
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lata_Mangeshkar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhirubhai_Ambani

It is yoga (yoga = combination, which can be good, bad or both). It is not called dosa (which is bad). When it works as dosa, it is a lot suffering and when causing suffering, it is very mean. One can see the type of troubles India has been going through and people mentioned went through.

This yoga, from 10th and 6th house is usually good. from other houses mostly not good.

Fate does not change. She was the inclusion of consciousness begins to work accurately on an hourly perception of time people .. So why go to church, when fate is not changed? God is within you and advance you painted her destiny, but your body is the temple of the one where he lives. The prophets knew that fate did not change when you are in matter and in mind, they are quietly watching the fate and accept it for what it was given to them. All your jerking and looking out from a position of ignorance is yours and it's already written in your chart. Religion has met since lifting of the Faith, though, in the writings say that the demons believe and tremble.
And since the truth does not live with the material mind. Then and astrology which takes the mind can not be accurate. This is all as false as an offering to the gods.

In the Gospel of Judas Iscariot, Jesus laughed future apostles, that its food offering to their gods .. God himself gives you all know the best way for the soul. If there is a combination of talking about the financial difficulties, then the fate of their need to overcome. Since the forces are doing your astral world of perception, and your mind is not yours, then why think about nothing and jerking on the low blows of fate. Mind because the volatile, today you have a mountain, and tomorrow you joy. This nature of mind, making you lose the negative energy in the process of restoring power of God.

And what is birth, and how does it work? This may not know the mind, because he is the most distant body of subtle energy from the soul, its nature is to deceive, delude, to plan, to steal, and to accumulate. Then, to know astrology, only illumined mind, but it is a rarity in our world, where you'll find an enlightened astrologer who received knowledge directly from God? So your Moon "la dona" may have long crossed the border nodes and no Kaldasarpa Yoga in your horoscope is not, because life and destiny begins to run from the moment when consciousness, and it is included in a few days before the disconnection of the fetus from the mother, you and consider this the birth, because in his mind in the perception of diametrically Truth. Must degenerate into the mind, to know the Truth. That's a vicious circle that must be overcome, but it is under force, only the enlightened. astrologer.
So in a world where we live and communicate, you can find a couple of astrologers from the Truth, and the rest who do not mind perceives the world astrologers, but simply suggesting that they understand what is? A must have as God. Then you'll know astrology.

dhundhun

Hello. I'm going to India in a couple of weeks to have the Kal Sarpa Dosha done for me upon the reccomendation of several friends.

My Birth Data is as follows: November 29, 1981 @ 6:23 am, Oakland, California, USA.

I know I have a Kal Sarp Dosha, which according to my Google research means all planets are formed between Rahu & Ketu & 1/2 of natal chart is unoccupied. I guess, even if one planet is on other side there is no Kal Sarp Pooja. Well, I do have Chiron in the 6th which is supposedly now the modern ruler of Virgo, but it's not classified as much even in then, so yes, I have it.

I've experienced tremendous bad luck in love & feel finances could be better. I researched the web & some blogs that stated I should get the Pooja done on either Sunday or Tuesday if I can because they're more auspicious. No problem, I'll go on a Sunday because I think my Rahu is considered "weak." Would any of you reccomend differently? Any other time, I should consider? Also, I want to get the pooja inside temple but I can't find any way to make a reservation. Someone held that the priest is just as important to make pooja more beneficial. How do I get a good priest to do my pooja? How would I know? Are there ways to find this out?

Also, can someone assist me in figuring out which Kal Saarpa Dosha I have? Some people say my Rahu is in in 8th & some say 9th? I'm confused. In western astrology, I've got NN & SN in 2/8 which would be Kulik Kal Saarp Dosha, I think. But whatever the case, is the pooja different based on type of Kal Saarp Dosha I have? Do I have Anant Kal Saarp Dosha, Kulik Kal Saarp Dosha or Vasuki Dosha or something else?

Also, if I have Rahu in my 9h that means marriage to a foreigner or different religion, etc. I'm Indian-American and only have gone to India, maybe 4-5 times in my life. Most of my family is in the US, and so I'm confused as to what this indicates. Do I marry someone I meet here-ala American or do I marry a "proper" Indian guy-who to me would be foreign? This interpretation is so confusing. Any inklings in my chart? Guidance is sort of requested. All my relationships, thus far have been with non-Indian guys, but I'm sure my parents hope I marry Indian, lol. But either way, my parents just want me to get married. At this point, anybody will do for them, lol...

Is the issue that my 5h (Romance) is connected to my 12h (Loss?)? That my 5h ruler is Aries/Mars and My 12H/ASC is Scorpio/Mars (Traditional Ruler?) Won't that always be the case?

I really, really want to remedy this situation. I don't know how to figure this out
undecided.gif

I'm attaching my regular & vedic degree natal charts. I don't know how to get a vedic style chart online. Any assistance is appreciated. I would like my trip to India to be beneficial. This is my sole purpose for going.

Any other reccomendations/advice or things to do concerning anything in my natal chart-also will be very appreciated. I also was informed by a very kind person that I have Parivarthana yog-which is good for career & personality. But I don't know what that means. It's from 1H to 10H, I think. That's about all I know.

Also, how common are these Dosha's? Do many people have them? Just curious.

I hope nobody laughs at me while I'm in India. I'm scared of going a little bit but I want to do this pooja. Le Sigh.

Also, what nakshtram am I? When I was born, my grandpa told my mom, I was a Mula Nakshtram but later on someone pulled a report & it said I was a Poorvashada? My sister also is a Poorvashada. If we are both the same thing is that good or bad? My parents only have two children-she's the smarter, luckier one, lol.

Truly grateful for your time & assistance.

Answers to your few questions with reference to Lahiri's Ayanamsa:
#1 Use mean Rahu in calculation. Mean Rahu is 9th house (1Can18). So it is 9-3. That makes it to be "Shankanaad Kalsharpa Yoga".
#2 Nakshatra is Purvasadha (1st part), based on that baby's name starts with sound "Bhu".
#3 I don't know percentage wise, but when it starts happening that year it can happen 2-3 times in a Year, every time for two weeks. So guess it to be 5%.
#4 Western Astrology equivalent of Parivartana is Mutul Reception which mostly in Western Astrology benefic. Vedic Astrology goes much deeper in it. It can be vary widely from good to bad. In your case it is with 1st and 10th house lords and it is benefic for both personal growth and professional growth.
#5 Second Parivartana yoga is between 12th and 2nd lords. This is sort of not that good for money. Since lordship is shared between 5th/7th, this has influence over marriage.

About Purvasadha, you can google. This (http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/nakshatra/poorvashada.html) says the following about Purvasadha/first part:
Leo Navamsa (13.20-16.40 Sagittarius): This quarter is ruled by the Sun. It is characterized by pride, confidence, and spirituality

Last edited:

la dona

I hope so. I know the whole chart & all the aspects need to be taken into consideration but I'm still learning astrology & I'm a complete novice, so I really want to be as auspicious as possible.

I'm not really where I want to be in life, so when a family friend looked at my chart & explained I have this, I wanted to be pro-active.

I've had some horrible luck in love, career is presently stagnant and a whole host of other issues. I guess I'm looking for answers & empowerment from all corners.

I leave for India on Tuesday, so I will do what has been reccomended. I pray I don't have some sort of pre-destined bad luck & hope fate/free-will intervenes. If there is any improvement in any aspect of my life, I'll consider it God's grace.

la dona

Answers to your few questions with reference to Lahiri's Ayanamsa:
#1 Use mean Rahu in calculation. Mean Rahu is 9th house (1Can18). So it is 9-3. That makes it to be "Shankanaad Kalsharpa Yoga".

Thank you for the 1Can18 details. I'm wiser for the specifics.

#2 Nakshatra is Purvasadha (1st part), based on that baby's name starts with sound "Bhu".

Thank you for this tid-bit. Being the first-born out of my parents family & friends it was quite confusing for them when I was born. They named me something completely different. My name doesn't start with "Bhu" but at least now I truly know what it should've been in this sense.

#3 I don't know percentage wise, but when it starts happening that year it can happen 2-3 times in a Year, every time for two weeks. So guess it to be 5%.

(Interesting...)

#4 Western Astrology equivalent of Parivartana is Mutul Reception which mostly in Western Astrology benefic. Vedic Astrology goes much deeper in it. It can be vary widely from good to bad. In your case it is with 1st and 10th house lords and it is benefic for both personal growth and professional growth.

( I like the sound of this...)

#5 Second Parivartana yoga is between 12th and 2nd lords. This is sort of not that good for money. Since lordship is shared between 5th/7th, this has influence over marriage.

(Uh-oh...I don't like this,lol)

About Purvasadha, you can google. This (http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/nakshatra/poorvashada.html) says the following about Purvasadha/first part:
Leo Navamsa (13.20-16.40 Sagittarius): This quarter is ruled by the Sun. It is characterized by pride, confidence, and spirituality (This description I believe fits me to the tee.)

Thanks for all this information. I'm going to inform myself about it all.

I called the Swami @ Siva Murgan temple in Concord, a bit back & he told me what to do before my licensing exam. I borrowed some Nagas? and did pooja at my house too. I think this helped me emotionally.

I leave on Tuesday and after that my internet access might be sketchy. So if anyone has any additional advice, opinions, strategy that they would like to pleasantly share with me, I'd be grateful.

Best.

la dona

I'm going to hope that is my instant case. It would make me feel way better about what I've learned.

la dona

Fate does not change. She was the inclusion of consciousness begins to work accurately on an hourly perception of time people .. So why go to church, when fate is not changed? God is within you and advance you painted her destiny, but your body is the temple of the one where he lives. The prophets knew that fate did not change when you are in matter and in mind, they are quietly watching the fate and accept it for what it was given to them. All your jerking and looking out from a position of ignorance is yours and it's already written in your chart. Religion has met since lifting of the Faith, though, in the writings say that the demons believe and tremble.
And since the truth does not live with the material mind. Then and astrology which takes the mind can not be accurate. This is all as false as an offering to the gods.

In the Gospel of Judas Iscariot, Jesus laughed future apostles, that its food offering to their gods .. God himself gives you all know the best way for the soul. If there is a combination of talking about the financial difficulties, then the fate of their need to overcome. Since the forces are doing your astral world of perception, and your mind is not yours, then why think about nothing and jerking on the low blows of fate. Mind because the volatile, today you have a mountain, and tomorrow you joy. This nature of mind, making you lose the negative energy in the process of restoring power of God.

And what is birth, and how does it work? This may not know the mind, because he is the most distant body of subtle energy from the soul, its nature is to deceive, delude, to plan, to steal, and to accumulate. Then, to know astrology, only illumined mind, but it is a rarity in our world, where you'll find an enlightened astrologer who received knowledge directly from God? So your Moon "la dona" may have long crossed the border nodes and no Kaldasarpa Yoga in your horoscope is not, because life and destiny begins to run from the moment when consciousness, and it is included in a few days before the disconnection of the fetus from the mother, you and consider this the birth, because in his mind in the perception of diametrically Truth. Must degenerate into the mind, to know the Truth. That's a vicious circle that must be overcome, but it is under force, only the enlightened. astrologer.
So in a world where we live and communicate, you can find a couple of astrologers from the Truth, and the rest who do not mind perceives the world astrologers, but simply suggesting that they understand what is? A must have as God. Then you'll know astrology.

Thank you for this. Definite food for thought. Thanks for imparting wisdom upon me. I'm just trying to make heads or tails out of my life circumstances. I'm trying to grow and become a better person for it. Of course, like many, I'm guilty of turning to higher powers when the going gets tough rather than remember when the going was good.

I've come across all types of people in real life or internet who have opinions & I'm open to it all because I don't have enough knowledge to come to logical conclusions in these departments. I will try to digest and research.

With the good, I'll expect the bad. I know that much.

I just want to be pro-active in anything that I may have control over. It may seem silly, but for me at least I didn't sit idle and maybe these actions are part of G-d's actions to humble me, since he is the all-knowing.

My Nodes are already past Sarpa? Someone said that progressions change things but isn't the birth chart fated? I don't know. Via progression my Kal Saarpa hit around 2 years of age, which makes sense. I was seperated from my parents at this age.

la dona

So in summation, my 1H Scorpio (Lord Mars) in 10th is good for professional/personal growth.

The position of ASC lord in birthchart plays the most important role in the entire chart, right? Any help from this benefic placement towards a decently happy marriage?

My 12th (Libra)Lord (Venus) in 2nd House (Sag) @29.17 is not good for marriage. Sublord Mercury in Star of 4th Ruler (Saturn) as 4th is 12th to 5th (Pisces/Jupiter) is denying love. (This *****-I don't know what other adjective to use...)

Yet, reading my Nakshatram link, it states I make a good spouse-as a Poorvashada. Venus is in culmination there.

I know that Jupiter has 4 main functions in chart: education, income, marriage, and children. Any help from this planet in 12th (Libra) being the Lord of Sag in 2H?

Kal Saarpa Yog is not all bad. Some never feel the implications & it's not to be viewed as a dosha (which is more bad than good.)

Thank you for imparting your knowledge upon me.

la dona

I do not have your data for verification of your time and date of birth, the date which is the beginning of life for all living beings on Earth. And do not mind the mistaken assumption that the birth of this branch of the living fetus from the mother.
If you are from birth have a problem with weight and you have a second group of rhesus negative blood factor, then you were born on 27.11.1981, at 08h.01m.39s. in Oakland, California, USA.
Then you are destined to the fate of marrying twice and
Horoscope birth on that date, including consciousness and the beginning of your destiny that you said on Tuesday flies home to your mother. You lost early in the father and your mother got remarried? You do astrology and possibly even earn on it. Or will you earn money. Children you will have later.
This is only my assumption because I do not have your data to find the true time of your birth .. A 210 number for you this time, the child's birth was not in Oakland, California, USA .. The day was not open for the passage of the Soul in the shell of consciousness.
If you were born before then Kal Sarp Dosha in your horoscope is. Do you have marital problems, here's the answer to her presence in your horoscope.

la dona

la dona

I do not have your data for verification of your time and date of birth, the date which is the beginning of life for all living beings on Earth. And do not mind the mistaken assumption that the birth of this branch of the living fetus from the mother.
If you are from birth have a problem with weight and you have a second group of rhesus negative blood factor, then you were born on 27.11.1981, at 08h.01m.39s. in Oakland, California, USA.

My birth certificate states that I was born on 11/29/1981 at 06:23 am in Oakland, California, USA.

I don't know what blood-type I am. I guess I do fluctuate in weight, lol.

Then you are destined to the fate of marrying twice and
Horoscope birth on that date, including consciousness and the beginning of your destiny that you said on Tuesday flies home to your mother.

Flying with my sister to India. My parents are already there, visiting family & friends. Also, they wanted to be in attendance for my cousin's marriage ceremony. My sister & I couldn't take more than 6 weeks off from work. Both my parents are usually in State-side.

You lost early in the father and your mother got remarried?

No, thankfully both my parents are presently still living & married to each other. One marriage for both.

You do astrology and possibly even earn on it. Or will you earn money. Children you will have later.

Don't know about earning a living. Just trying to understand my own chart & that is sort of overwhelming in and of itself.

Children, yeah! Would love some after marriage of course.

This is only my assumption because I do not have your data to find the true time of your birth .. A 210 number for you this time, the child's birth was not in Oakland, California, USA .. The day was not open for the passage of the Soul in the shell of consciousness.

??
If you were born before then Kal Sarp Dosha in your horoscope is. Do you have marital problems, here's the answer to her presence in your horoscope.

Not married yet at least legally. I've had three boyfriends of significance in my life so far. I guess being Indian-American, I've always had boyfriends my entire life. I've always been able to get the guy I liked, no problem.

My first boyfriend-high school sweetheart and I seperated when we went to different colleges. He still asked me to marry him at 27. At that time, I was in another relationship. Go figure. We were each other's first loves. Just too young when we met and life took us different routes.

College BF was three years of my life. He and I were very good friends all through, but sometimes he was too much for me to handle. He was considerably older-9 years but very caring. Just not intense passions. I was comfortable when we seperated.

Immediately after, maybe 2 months later, I met the guy I've been with for 8 years. The one I truly thought I would spend my entire life with. But I went away to grad school/licensing etc. & he is quite the ladies man. He was adulterous and I broke it off. This relationship has caused me much pain. It stings very, very much. I let all my guards down & hopes, dreams just vaporated. I feel quite the fool.

But to this point, I've never been married, not legally or religiously.

I truly don't want a repeat of this turmoil in a marriage. I think I'd break. Maybe I'm just gun-shy right now.

I wrote in the quotes above. Hope it's not confusing.

la dona. I wrote in the quotes above. Hope it's not confusing.

Code of your birth indicates that you have an older sister .. Then you are destined to be the fate of five men in the lives of lovers, and perhaps your husband will be older than you.
You have a beautiful figure and looks, beautiful eyes, but there are problems with vision. Then, your education is equivalent to the university. This may be your scientific work .. Do you have fair skin is golden brown and dark eyes into the bargain. with a golden rim. You have beautiful hair, you probably lighten them? You have up to 4 years has been critical in your life because of your health. You laid unhappy home life. May even lack of love for your husband.
You are prone to disease varicose veins, headaches and diseases of the brain. If you do not know your blood group. you need to take it.
I need to know the profession and education of your mother, it will show your first home, and rising sign. We also need education profession and the father and your specialty for which you were in college? Still need the names of your and your parents ..
Your family was the birth of your bat, who died in childbirth, or after?
I need the date and time of birth of your sisters and brothers.
The name of her elder sister would do well to check your 11th house on the sound vibration on behalf of the sisters .. You move me all the Indian names of your relatives and give me their meaning. The value of name is also needed. Mother's maiden name and the name of her father, too, please. It's a pity that you do not know their blood group, I would define a planet that controls her and she would point to your destination in your life. After all, to donate blood is not a problem, it can be done prior to departure. . If I am on this forum will not appear on various independent of my reason, then you leave me your email address. I'll write the exact time of your birth.
I forgot to time it was accurate to a second coordinate needed the parents' home in Oakland, where your mother has spent the last 10 days before delivery. There is your soul and your consciousness is moving around the world. Out and leave your soul in my world, where it came to this level of development.

la dona.
My birth certificate states that I was born on 11/29/1981 at 06:23 am in Oakland, California, USA.

This is a real release time of the fetus from the mother. And now begins with the birth of the inclusion of consciousness. is consciousness, there is materialized, there is no consciousness. Your soul is in a state outside of space and time. It is not known astrologers today, because the mind has no knowledge, he can only speculate, and disposal. Only God and his devotees, who have received enlightenment of the mind has knowledge of astrology. So astrology is in this world no one knows. All come in the wake of his mind, they do not even think about the fact that they are wrong. Since the birth on the same day when you disconnect from your mother, a very rare event in the world.
Need to know the esoteric foundation of the universe, and not blindly memorize the book where you are unable to distinguish truth from falsehood. The prophets wrote books on astrology, Sanskrit, they will not give them examples and comments, they invented the intelligence material, which has distorted the knowledge. Do not believe any astrologer who takes the money, God will not give knowledge on the fate of the material astrologer serve two masters, God and Mammon is not possible, this method of prostitutes, and God does not give such knowledge. Even Ayanamsa Lahiri was accepted by officials from the government, and this suggests that it is a fraud. Need to think sensibly and do not believe the intelligence material.

la dona

Skywarrior--

As soon as I've recieved the relevant information, I'll provide it.

All-

Thanks so much for all your advice, information, & good wishes. I'm on my way to India in a few hours and after this, my internet access is intermitten at best during travel.

Will update thread when I get back.

Thank you for everything.

-Hugs,

La Dona