will i ever see him?

neptunian

Hi;

this is my celebrity crush. maybe it is childish but i really want to see him and take a photo. :) do you think will it happen or not?

Celebrity could be tenth house or seventh. I'm in between. What do you think?

Attachments

• williseehimever.jpg
    williseehimever.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 36

Chrysalis

Arabic lot (idealized love) for a secret crush falls at 21° Aquarius in a pitted degree, ruler being Saturn.
With Saturn on the MC (possibility of your crush being shown publically to you) in an azimine degree and moon applying to trine = No

neptunian

The Sun (celebrities) & the 9th house natural ruler Jupiter & Saturn of Capricorn, & your significator (Venus with Moon) seen as consideration for aspects are planets to be considered.

Some important considerations - Aspects between Rulers

Aspects betw Querent & Quisited
Aspects betw Querent & Moon
Aspects betw Quesited & Moon
Aspects betw Quesited & Querent Co-Ruler
Aspects betw Moon and Querent & Co-ruler
Aspects betw Moon & Quesited co-ruler
Moon's last aspect

Querent & Quesited : Venus in Gemini no aspect to Saturn of the 9th house = No. There is also no Ptolemaic aspects betw/Querent Venus & Quesited Co-ruler Moon, yet the Moon (Quisited-Co-ruler of subject matter) is within the first house under your control. Aspect between the Quesited (Saturn of the 9th in the imp. 10th house) & the Moon, is an easy energy trine = yes.

A good indication you might succeed is:

Your Co-ruler Moon exalted, emotions/energy in your first house important to driving you towards the opportunity to succeed in your efforts. Moon TOL by a trine (beneficial) from Jupiter (celeb) to Pluto (popularity, mass media involvements) Stellium planets that are in trine with the Moon in your first house give success, lots of interest there. These planets in & near the 10th-Antenna MC-tell about the importance of the Star you are interested in, especially Saturn, dignified in Capricorn-in the 10th of recognition.

Why not 'try' & make efforts to see your Star, you just might get your wish Venus (Querent) is sextile (opportunity) Exalted Mars (efforts & Exalting them) in Aries in the secret clandestine 12th house-aids to the efforts to see them.

The Great benefic Jupiter (Quesited-Star) is in his detriment in the 9th house (Quisited H.C.-Star), but has dignity in that house-eases some of the discordance he feels in Capricorn (it might not be an easy task to get an audience w/them, but perhaps the mutual reception exchange in energies that is expressed betw/ Uranus & Jupiter as a harmonious blend will give you a chance to accomplish your aims? The 'expression of the translation' is that they can get out of the predicaments of discordance they are in. Uranus (change in values) is inharmonious in $$ Taurus (do you have enough resources to take a journey to where your Star resides to catch a glimpse of him-are your thoughts realistic about what you wish to accomplish?). Is your Star an older Gentleman and you have a crush on them? (Venus & Mars sextile, represents opportunity.

With the Sun (quesited) just shy of leaving the opposition with Pluto (masses) in the 9th (quesited) house it seems the Celeb wishes to separate them-self from the hub bub of public life-to seek seclusion rather than cater to a ravenous public life again? The co-ruler Moon of the question in your 1st house (with the assist of Mercury, POF sextile Uranus) could mean the main impetus with a letter to the effect of appreciation for your Star might be a consideration- getting you some tickets to see them in their next gig or (send you an autograph)? Or you could be given a sudden awareness to their appearance in your area by these same energies?

I like the last aspects of Moon (emotions-adulation) exalted in Taurus, (agan impetus to reach towards your goal to attain your wish) effective to be able to 'easily see them somehow' (it is a mystery) as she trines the Stellium in the 9th house ruler of movie Stars, there is much appreciation you feel towards them, all commingled in an image they cast on the Silver Screen coupled with their singing talents?

Identity Sun has just trined Star lighted Neptune-did you recently get a glimmer of them appearing somewhere or could it be their image lingers you holding them ever constant in your imaginings for a goal to 'see' them?:happy:

Mercury will trine Neptune the talent planet in the 11th house-so why don't you make the effort to write or somehow come in contact with them, you must 'try' that is the effect of the sextile aspect.
You could be able to make your thoughts (wishes) into a reality, if you try.
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

neptunian

neptunian

The Sun (celebrities) & the 9th house natural ruler Jupiter & Saturn of Capricorn, & your significator (Venus with Moon) seen as consideration for aspects are planets to be considered.

Some important considerations - Aspects between Rulers

Aspects betw Querent & Quisited
Aspects betw Querent & Moon
Aspects betw Quesited & Moon
Aspects betw Quesited & Querent Co-Ruler
Aspects betw Moon and Querent & Co-ruler
Aspects betw Moon & Quesited co-ruler
Moon's last aspect

Querent & Quesited : Venus in Gemini no aspect to Saturn of the 9th house = No. There is also no Ptolemaic aspects betw/Querent Venus & Quesited Co-ruler Moon, yet the Moon (Quisited-Co-ruler of subject matter) is within the first house under your control. Aspect between the Quesited (Saturn of the 9th in the imp. 10th house) & the Moon, is an easy energy trine = yes.

A good indication you might succeed is:

Your Co-ruler Moon exalted, emotions/energy in your first house important to driving you towards the opportunity to succeed in your efforts. Moon TOL by a trine (beneficial) from Jupiter (celeb) to Pluto (popularity, mass media involvements) Stellium planets that are in trine with the Moon in your first house give success, lots of interest there. These planets in & near the 10th-Antenna MC-tell about the importance of the Star you are interested in, especially Saturn, dignified in Capricorn-in the 10th of recognition.

Why not 'try' & make efforts to see your Star, you just might get your wish Venus (Querent) is sextile (opportunity) Exalted Mars (efforts & Exalting them) in Aries in the secret clandestine 12th house-aids to the efforts to see them.

The Great benefic Jupiter (Quesited-Star) is in his detriment in the 9th house (Quisited H.C.-Star), but has dignity in that house-eases some of the discordance he feels in Capricorn (it might not be an easy task to get an audience w/them, but perhaps the mutual reception exchange in energies that is expressed betw/ Uranus & Jupiter as a harmonious blend will give you a chance to accomplish your aims? The 'expression of the translation' is that they can get out of the predicaments of discordance they are in. Uranus (change in values) is inharmonious in $$ Taurus (do you have enough resources to take a journey to where your Star resides to catch a glimpse of him-are your thoughts realistic about what you wish to accomplish?). Is your Star an older Gentleman and you have a crush on them? (Venus & Mars sextile, represents opportunity.

With the Sun (quesited) just shy of leaving the opposition with Pluto (masses) in the 9th (quesited) house it seems the Celeb wishes to separate them-self from the hub bub of public life-to seek seclusion rather than cater to a ravenous public life again? The co-ruler Moon of the question in your 1st house (with the assist of Mercury, POF sextile Uranus) could mean the main impetus with a letter to the effect of appreciation for your Star might be a consideration- getting you some tickets to see them in their next gig or (send you an autograph)? Or you could be given a sudden awareness to their appearance in your area by these same energies?

I like the last aspects of Moon (emotions-adulation) exalted in Taurus, (agan impetus to reach towards your goal to attain your wish) effective to be able to 'easily see them somehow' (it is a mystery) as she trines the Stellium in the 9th house ruler of movie Stars, there is much appreciation you feel towards them, all commingled in an image they cast on the Silver Screen coupled with their singing talents?

Identity Sun has just trined Star lighted Neptune-did you recently get a glimmer of them appearing somewhere or could it be their image lingers you holding them ever constant in your imaginings for a goal to 'see' them?:happy:

Mercury will trine Neptune the talent planet in the 11th house-so why don't you make the effort to write or somehow come in contact with them, you must 'try' that is the effect of the sextile aspect.
You could be able to make your thoughts (wishes) into a reality, if you try.
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Hi, Student of Astrology. Thanks a lot for your interpretation. I really appreaciate it.

Right now I don't have enough financial resources to travel there though it is within the same country and also because of corona.
He is not older,but he is very mature person; has capricorn and saturn influence in his chart.
Yes, he may need seclusion; as far as i know he is an introvert and he doesn't want popularity just for the sake of being popular. He wants to do meaningful things. he is an actor.

I sent him messages on social media telling my appreciation; i don't know whether he saw or not.

Maybe one day, when i begin working; i can travel where he is. It can take years.. i will write here if this happens even if it takes so many years.
Thanks so much answering and helping me Student of Astrology. :)