Will I see him again?

Jucy

I'm just getting into horary (in a serious way), and would appreciate some feedback and further insight. Thank you.

The question is:
Will I see him again?

astro_2gw_151_will_we_see_each_other_again_horar_hr.61045.22155.jpg

There's also a concern that he may have or is dating someone else, but did not say.

She is the questioner. He is the person of interest.

From what I've learned so far, the significator is Mercury (Virgo on AC) for her, and he is ruled by Jupiter (7th house), and/or (?) Saturn (5th house -- romance). Mars is a malefic, and so not good on the AC?

Mercury and Jupiter are aspecting but separating (and he called it quits -- a second time, about 1-2 days ago). I've heard the Moon and Venus can be co-signifactors. Moon is applying to Jupiter. They're supposed to meet on the 25th (1-2 days) but that got cancelled (he wanted to meet at her place, and she didn't). There is still hope that he might show up (a place not at her home). They haven't went more than 2 days not communicating to each other since September 10th.

From what I understand he is also ruled by Sun, and maybe Saturn (if 5th house is used). Sun is separating from Jupiter. Saturn is applying to Jupiter. Is this against seeing each other again on the one hand, but maybe seeing each other again -- on the other? Confusing with the co-signifactors. How are those factored in accurately?

Jupiter is in the 11th, house of casual friendship (where his natal Moon resides). It's exalted in Cancer. The Moon is in Gemini, and in the 10th house. Moon and Jupiter are applying. Is this "for" seeing each other again but maybe as "just friends"?

Although Neptune is not used for horary, it is seen close to the DC. Does this have any significance due to Neptune now also being associated with Pisces? And could this connect to there being "another woman" in the picture? Maybe an old co-worker (Neptune rx).

There's a full third house, possibly suggesting there's been a TON of communication going on, or that they communicate a lot. And the disinterest in meeting in the home (Venus Sag) in the 4th, opposes the Moon (also representing him because he has it natally in the same degree?!). Also Venus is in Sag -- which is ruled by Jupiter (his signifcator) -- a meaningful connection?

I'm not sure what else to make of it.
Thoughts? And thank you.

By the way, this question was posed to the forum in the hour of Venus, day of Mercury. And the question was posed on the day of Mars (Mars in the 1st), hour of Jupiter (7th house).

Last edited:

ognjenka

First of all: Who is she? And who is he? Is this your question, or somebody else asked? And it would be nice if we could see place and time of the question. I always make a chart on my computer, because on your chart there are too many lines that make confusion.

Jucy

She is the questioner, and this is a sincere question by one person.
He is the one being questioned about.

I'm working on a chart.
She is asking the question.
Can use Toronto, Ontario
October 23, 2013
3:17am

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
So this is not your chart? You are asking a question for someone else? Is this a chart of you asking this question, or the time when the person for whom its all about asked the question?

Jucy

Can you tell me the significance of knowing whose chart this refers to, so I know going forward? Does it have to do with if the person asking, has astrological knowledge? Also, how much background information is usually needed. Did I provide too much, or too little? Thank you.

The date, and time is the exact date, and time the questioner (she) asked the question.
Can use Toronto, Ontario
October 23, 2013

And if you could just read it, as if I asked the question -- thank you. :)

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Can you tell me the significance of knowing whose chart this refers to, so I know going forward? Does it have to do with if the person asking, has astrological knowledge? Also, how much background information is usually needed. Did I provide too much, or too little? Thank you.

The date, and time is the exact date, and time the questioner (she) asked the question.
Can use Toronto, Ontario
October 23, 2013

And if you could just read it, as if I asked the question -- thank you. :)

While there are work arounds, I am of the belief that only the person for whom this is a sincere and personal question can ask the question. For me, having the possiblity of several people asking the same question at different times violates the rule of one birth per question. So if you are asking the question for her, then it doesn't count for me. If she is asking the question for herself and you are simply interpreting it, then that's a horse of a different color.

You have also now provided the information that is needed for the chart. Some people here use charts made online. I use either Solar Fire or Haloran Astroldeluxe, since there is a lots more information that I can gain from the chart if I have my own software.

So...... If she asked the question at this time, then I would be happy to add my two cents to it.

Last edited:

Jucy

Originally Posted by IleneK

Yes, he seems to be the one in control in regards to what happens. He discovered / contacted first. But has shown less interest, openly. There's a lot of lust, but maybe not like. Like hasn't been developed enough. Yes, that could happen. That there will no longer be interest. I wonder if it would be due to revealing that he is dating and has been dating someone else, and wants to remain stuck on having a sexual relationship.

I will update this thread as to what happens.
Thank you for your response.

Last edited:

Jucy

Originally Posted by Zarathu
"So...... If she asked the question at this time, then I would be happy to add my two cents to it."

The question was asked sincerely, and only one person asking. Yes, as I said -- take it that I've asked it. ;) Thank you for the clarification. I understand the relevance now. :D

And thank you for answering the question.
I look forward to your input.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
1. I usually find that the Arabic part aspecting the Moon gives a good start to a discussion. Ivy Goldstein Jacobson said that when the Arabic parts beginning with "D" aspect the Moon then it usually means NO. In this case Moon aspects Death and Delays. Moon also squares Fate, conjuncts private enemies, and squares tragedy. None of these are particularly good for a YES.

2. Moon is in an angular house so things should conclude quickly

3. Moon has only one aspect before leaving the sign and its a semi sextile to Jupiter, so there is about half a chance for ayes

4. Squares predominate. So there would be a lot of details etc to get to a yes.

5. The fact that the final aspecting planet is both low in friction and direct, suggests a possibility that he will come back.

6. The fact that Mercury is RX is a problem. Something may change involving missed communication

7. The fact that there is an aspect between the Moon and the ruler of the ASC suggest a delay before the yes takes place.

8. There is a malefic in the 12th house suggesting that there is something you don't know about that is affecting the issue. And with Saturn in the third, it may involve gossip or misconstrued communications between the parties.

9. Mercury is in a difficult aspect to the Moon suggesting annoying problems, and since its an inconjunct, they tend to come from behind without expecting them.

10 The Moon's final aspect is to a benefic but the moon also conjuncts an arabic part starting in D, so even if a yes is reached, neither party is going to be satisfied with the result.

-----
I think thats enough. i would say that it looks like there is a slight possibility of a yes, but that the final result will not be a continued relationship so the potential YES is kind of soured.

Jucy

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
I've ADDED my thoughts below your analysis.

1. Interesting, and makes sense. I do like to see that Mercury (the significator) is conjunct Part of Friends & Organization. That's ultimately what she wants, if a traditional relationship (unlikely!) can't be had. It might take a bit of wrangling to get there (if at all).

2. "Moon is in an angular house so things should conclude quickly."
I agree. I'll update the thread. What time period should I give it? For anything to happen or not happen? A year? Six months?

4. "Squares predominate. So there would be a lot of details etc to get to a yes."
That's the relationship, in a nutshell.

There are tons of personal squares, in synastry. That's an understatement.
Sun-Sun, Moon-Moon, Mercury-Mercury, Mars-Mars with Venus semi-Square Venus, and twin Sun-Venus -- ALL squaring!

It seems to take a lot, to get a little.

5. "The fact that the final aspecting planet is both low in friction and direct, suggests a possibility that he will come back."
That makes sense. He needs a lot of distance, and introspection between tiffs. He has natal Aquarius on the 7th. What is the final aspecting planet? Where do I find that?

6. "The fact that Mercury is RX is a problem. Something may change involving missed communication."
I can see that.

7. "The fact that there is an aspect between the Moon and the ruler of the ASC suggest a delay before the yes takes place. "
Yup. His habit is to take a lot of time off (after a tiff), forgets the issues, and then starts to warm up again and reach out. Scorp/Gemini/Leo mix, I think.

8. "There is a malefic in the 12th house suggesting that there is something you don't know about that is affecting the issue." And with Saturn in the third, it may involve gossip or misconstrued communications between the parties.

I do feel as if there is something that has not been said on his side, that is affecting the interaction. There has been a lot of misunderstandings. In synastry, Mercury is squared. He said something along the lines of the relationship being "poisonous" (a Scorp word!). And that was a little shocking, and sudden. Yet he refused proper dialogue, instead choosing to instant message.

Did you see anything about him romancing someone else?
He does have Mercury Square Saturn -- Loose lips, sink ships.
Maybe it's a meddlesome friend -- giving him advice?

9. "Mercury is in a difficult aspect to the Moon suggesting annoying problems, and since its an inconjunct, they tend to come from behind without expecting them."
Yup. Blind sided. Something small gets blown up. Almost as if self-sabotaging.

10 " The Moon's final aspect is to a benefic but the moon also conjuncts an arabic part starting in D, so even if a yes is reached, neither party is going to be satisfied with the result."
Well yes. From what she understands, he mostly wants a sexual relationship (can that be seen?). She doesn't. But they both want to know each other. I say Friends. But in the end, I think it's his call. She doesn't have much say in the matter. He doesn't seem moved by her.

Moon is in the same degree as his natal Moon. Does that make the connection to part of Death make more sense? Or why he is not moved by her? He has eclipsed her, in some way? He will be the one to end it, or he is the one who stopped seeing her because he didn't get his way with the Moon?

-----

"I think thats enough. i would say that it looks like there is a slight possibility of a yes, but that the final result will not be a continued relationship so the potential YES is kind of soured."

Agreed. The relationship he wants, is one that can't continue. So next time (if) there is a meeting -- it will probably not fulfill expectations on either side.

I liked following your line of thinking in how you came to a judgement. It doesn't seem to be definitive. So far there doesn't seem to be a clear yes or no from any of us.

And that's the way this whole connection has been from the start -- ambiguous. Yes, or no? Who knows. It's never what anyone wants.

Last edited:

ognjenka

Chart is not radical. ASC and ruler of hour are of different type. Jupiter is in detriment on ASC. Maybe she asked this question before?

She is debilitated Mercury, retrograde, in 3rd house (cadent) and peregrine. Dispositor of Mercury is Mars, malefic, on the Ascendent. They receive each other, but Mars on Ascendent is not a good sign and in Virgo he's not particularly well positioned (additionally is in sign where Jupiter is in detriment). He is in aversion to his domicile, in 6th house of his domicile, so we can see crisis (in her head - her 1st), Mercury (she) is not sure of what she wants, she may eventually change her mind about this Question. Next aspect is with Saturn (ruler of radical 6th).
Jupiter and Mercury are separated and Jupiter is void of course before changing sign. He's exalted where he is (in 11th house of friends, and his 5th of entertainment). He doesn't want to see there are problems (detriment of Saturn, ruler of his 12th), and doesn't want to make a move (fall of Mars, ruler of his 3rd). It can be connected with his self-esteem or money (Mars, ruler of his 2nd), or with communication (Mars, ruler of his 3rd). Dispositor of Jupiter is Moon in 10th. I think they will see each other on public place.
Moon is also void of course. So, nothing will happen in the near future, only by accident on a public place.
Keep us informed

Jucy

Thank you ognjenka.
Yes, there is definately a mental crisis occurring.
The question was not asked previously, using horary; however, it was asked using tarot.

She seems to be sure of what she wants, but if too much distance occurs -- yes, she may change her mind... accepting that anything he has to offer, is not going to make her happy. He doesn't compromise, or adjust.

Yes, he avoids problems.
He was called a Good Time Charlie.
He's expressed that he pretty much only wants a good time.
He doesn't seem to be a good communicator, and his natal Saturn is in the 12th, Cancer. So he's not good with messy and difficult feelings -- it seems.

He seems to be very critical of himself, so self-esteem is probably not the best.

I will keep you updated. How long do you think the question should remain open? 6 months. A year? :)

Jucy

Thank you.
It does feel like a 50/50 toss-up as to if they will see each other again.
His constitution appears to be precarious, sensitive, and delicate. Possibly related to his changeable natal Gemini Moon, which shows up in the horary.