Nick Cave

Belgianmoonguy

One of the famous stars i found truly amazing is Nick Cave
He's born on the 22th september 57 in Warracknabeal (Australia)... Birth Time is unknown (to me it is... if someone finds it or knows it...)
His lyrics are most of the time deep and intense, dark
He's an 8 destiny number... could explain a lot...

Off course, with not knowing what his birth hour is, a lot is not determined.
As his Moon Sign... Could be the last degrees of Leo, but more chance it's Virgo...

A stellium in Virgo... A Moon Pluto conjunction, A Sun/ Mars conjunction, Mercury here
A Venus Neptune conjunction... love for drugs/ booze. Didn't he use heroïne? This conjunction happens in Scorpio... the deep, dark, intense lyrics, in spite of his Celebral Virgo Sun
Venus square Uranus... Doesn't he have 4 children with three women?

Grtz
BMG

astrobhadauria

Venus square Uranus
This aspect is stimulating, but Uranus seems uncertain, unpredictable
and undependable to Venus. Though exciting and interesting, romance
can be disappointing or even unfortunate. Person may be fickle toward each other and may not be able to depend upon each other. There may be changes of heart, disappointments for husband and wife, and separations. Unless there are many good aspects to balance this aspect, it is not recommended for marriage.

Natasha

He has a pluto saturn moon & a saturn mercury.
Plutos only aspect is to the moon
tight sun mars conjunction
There is a lot of Virgo going on and .
he has low fire and air
unaspected neptune !!!
He hails from this part of the world & actually used to do gigs just down the road.
He has (had?) been a heroin addict for a long time like 20 years(??)
He is apparantly a born again christian now
He has strong images about his luminaries indicating perhaps his familial life was polarized. Perhaps the father had masulinity issues and the mother wielded the power indirectly thru manipulation.
So these are his inner images anyway. He sees the feminine as dark & manipulative & the masculine as brutal & violent.
He does not seem a happi chappi as they say but constatly seems to be searching.

Several planets in virgo - maybe issues about body & soul for him - the polarity of virgo & pisces (he has nothing in pisces and his neptune is unaspected) but lot in virgo. Is he searching for the spiritual divine but gets dragged back to the body which he has not cared for very well
Perhaps his christianity has helped him find some peace instead feeling tortured by life.

Last edited:

vanessanz

I've also been fascinated by him for a long time [actually since i was 16 & i grew up over the ditch from him in New Zealand]. I have a birth time of 12.20pm for him. This would make him a Cap AC, with the Sun / Mars conjunction sitting bang on his AC. It also gives him a grand cross with his nodal access, and would make transiting Pluto exactly conjunct his AC when his son died July 2015. The problem is that i've had it for so long, that i have no idea where i got it from. I used to own lots of early print articles of interviews with him, so am wondering if i picked something up in one of them. Sorry i'm not more precise!

Roxannev

I know I’m arriving very late to this post but having been around Nick Cave a lot of my early life in Melbourne I strongly feel he has Scorpio rising. No one gives”stink eye” like him although he has mellowed now. This puts Uranus on his MC and Pluto square his ascendant. He was known for being completely in control of his groups and friend circles. Very powerful with the double Pluto influence and Saturn in the first house. His body type corresponds to the long and lean Sagittarian first house and the serious dark nature of his music to the Scorpio rising. He also has lots of sexual themes and dark magic.