Will we become official?

scahm

I've been dating someone for almost six months and things had been going very well so far - we've both been seeing each other exclusively and it seemed that we had both been quite committed to the relationship. He isn't the most expressive however and sometimes I worry that I'm not a priority to him or that he takes me for granted. He is busy studying and focusing on establishing a new career though and I'm still reeling from previous relationship trauma, so I'm not sure how much of this is all in my head.

I cast a chart to ask if we'd officially become boyfriend and girlfriend, as whilst we've both said we're not dating other people, he hasn't formally asked the question and it still feels a bit vague.

It makes sense that my ruling sign is in Scorpio - a sign of paranoia and suspicion - with the South Node right on my Ascendant, as my insecurities are making me feel weak, whilst the North Node on his, gives him all the power. Whilst the Venus/Mars conjunction looks positive to me, I'm concerned about the changing feelings that moving into Aquarius will bring for us both, as well as the Moon's next aspect to us both being a square - does the chart therefore conclude that we will become official but will stumble across some difficulties on the way?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 00.23.08.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 00.23.08.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 00.23.20.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 00.23.20.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 23

scahm

Anyone please? The situation has gotten worse after a tense conversation and there’s definitely been a change of feelings which I attribute to the signs changing to Aquarius. Feeling him pull away has me riddled with anxiety however as I’m still unsure where I stand with him.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh goodness.
Right now, with him/Venus and you/Mars in Cap, he receives you by exaltation and you receive him by triplicity. Exaltation is intense and then falls off.

When Venus and Mars actually meet in Aquarius, feelings in both direction will change. Venus and Mars are so close to Aq right now, that I suspect this is what you are feeling. Based on reception, the significant cooling will be in both directions, mutual.
The Moon's square, the SN on the Asc, they do not bode well either.
I hope I am wrong :sad: .

Last edited:

scahm

Oh goodness.
Right now, with him/Venus and you/Mars in Cap, he receives you by exaltation and you receive him by triplicity. Exaltation is intense and then falls off.

When Venus and Mars actually meet in Aquarius, feelings in both direction will change. Venus and Mars are so close to Aq right now, that I suspect this is what you are feeling. Based on reception, the significant cooling will be in both directions, mutual.
The Moon's square, the SN on the Asc, they do not bode well either.
I hope I am wrong :sad: .

Thank you, Ilene. I guess time will tell!