What is he thinking about me and our relationship?

pismoon

We have been online friends for a while. I met him in person in a remote city recently. The meeting was brief and good. After that he seems a little distant. In our last call he said he was working (on the new year eve :unsure:). I casted two charts and asked about the same question - what is going on? Does he want to continue? Did he go back to his ex? when will we talk again?

chart 1 (casted 1/2/2022)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 3.55.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 3.55.25 PM.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

pismoon

chart two. (casted today)

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 3.54.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 3.54.54 PM.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
We have been online friends for a while. I met him in person in a remote city recently. The meeting was brief and good. After that he seems a little distant. In our last call he said he was working (on the new year eve :unsure:). I casted two charts and asked about the same question - what is going on? Does he want to continue? Did he go back to his ex? when will we talk again?

chart 1 (casted 1/2/2022)

Let me share with you that you can only ask one question, not a whole array of them. "What is going on?" is too general, so I am answering what you put in the subject line:

"What is he thinking about me now?"

Also, horary does not permit you to cast two charts for the same question, so second chart is not relevant, only the first.

+++

Given all this, I don't believe he/Mars is thinking much of you/Venus at this time based on reception from Mars to Venus: he has very modest interest as Mars receives Venus only by term. You however are much interested in him, Venus receiving Mars by exaltation.
And second right now Mars and Venus do not aspect at all, are one sign apart, so no connection that way.
Moon applied within minutes of New Moon: No Moon light is unfavorable.

If he is not thinking much of you now, you may infer that he is not strongly intent upon continuing at this time.

Last edited:

pismoon

Hi IleneK,

Thank you for your prompt reply!
All make sense. One question - both venus and mars apply to Pluto. Is it a collection of light? If so what does that mean?

Thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi IleneK,

Thank you for your prompt reply!
All make sense. One question - both venus and mars apply to [Neptune] Is it a collection of light? If so what does that mean?

Thanks.

You are welcome, pismoon.

Yes, Venus applies to Neptune. And Mars also applies to Neptune. But Sun sextiles Neptune before Mars perfects its square. So no collection of light.

If there had been a collection of light, it would have established a relationship between your two significators, like an aspect between them would have. So if two sigs don't aspect and there is either a collection or transfer of light between them, then it points to an affirmative answer without an aspect between them. That is my understanding.