Are you trying to embrace pluto and use it Positively

RisingSag

I myself have a mostly blessed neptune, as it trines my sun, ascendant, venus and saturn. It's also in Sagittarius, a comfortable sign, in the 12th house, right at home. Buuut, it is squaring my mars, which interestingly enough is in Pisces. So blinded occaisionally I am. Ugh, I have to add I do have a Pisces moon. I'm pretty Neptune. Daydreamy, I have to check in with myself to make sure I'm grounded.

1magu1t1on_13

I am very close to two men with Pluto at the natal horizon. Both men are highly esteemed by their employers because of their work-ethic and thoroughness in completing their tasks... they are exceptional in this regard. Highly energetic, enduring, forceful, driven.... But we should not think that Pluto at the horizon is a pleasant position for those who live with it. The power and intensity inherent in Pluto make him very difficult to live with.

12th or 1st house, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

Krewster

[FONT=&#44404]HI Jupiter,[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]I came into this way too late sorry.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]But super-skimming through now, seems like you have alot of enthusiasm for your Sun/Pluto which seems to be almost 8 degrees loose.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]Ime, there's so many stronger-than-that influences in any chart that an emphasis on heavily identifying with such a loose aspect might risk being misplaced.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]I'm guessing you're either percolating from pure Sun in Scorpio strength, or you've got a hidden aspect lurking behind (to you) the curtains.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]May I introduce, the improbable (to me) semi-semi-square (22.5 degrees) which I only yesterday permitted my eyes to behold in the charts of my familiars (since I normally try to avoid too much visual complexity in the wheel).[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]This aspect (and its three unique sisters) just might not be weaker (given a tight enough orb) than a square or opposition in strength and, subject to your own self-labelling process, maybe even similar in nature.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404][FONT=&#44404]In short, because I always recast with super-tight orbs, your Pluto appears unaspected except for its 40 min tight aspect to the Moon which, in turn, is 8 min tight-orbed to Uran (both of this aspect familiy).[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]So if you're willing to honor such tight orbs (instead of the 8 degree conjunction), then you've got (as probably your tightest triangle w/ average orb 1.22 degrees) a "red" triangle among Moon-Uran-Pluto.[/FONT]

Hats off (to your 47 min luminary trine) for the unshakable optimism to translate such a red triangle (if you even contemplate its existence).
[/FONT]

Last edited: