intimately reserved...

1magu1t1on_13

why is it that I cant get intimate with a girl? when ever a girl gets touchy feely with me, I immediately turn off...

I've never gotten past the tasteless groping stage... at this point I've just stopped trying, cause as soon as I get close to an intimate encounter, I realize I don't want it... either that or girls get the impression that i'm very sexual and act that way around me, at which point I realize I have no idea of how to reciprocate the physical affection their exuding...

will I ever get intimate with a girl? it seems through the mind is the surest bet (venus in gemini), but i've yet to find any girls interested in occult knowledge, alchemy, and metaphysics... so discussions are pretty bland and once i'm bored in that department, i'm out... i cant fake interest for the life of me... which is why i'm rarely socializing at bars cause all the girls their are playing ego games, guys too... I can't take part in that, no way...

ps: this chart is from my birth certificate with exact time of birth on it, in print (9:01 pm on April 19, 1991 in Winter Park, Fl);

Attachments

• ZGxjAQR5BGRlZGNkZQRjZQNjZQNkZwp1ZGH.png
    ZGxjAQR5BGRlZGNkZQRjZQNjZQNkZwp1ZGH.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

The_Saturnian

It might be best to re-post your chart by generating one from www.astro.com, simply because it shows the aspects key more clearly. (For help on how to do this, search for the thread relating to posting charts). As soon you are able to do this, I'll be glad to have a look and see what I can do for you :).

On a philosophical note, the very fact that you are different than most means that you are unique. Whilst pessimism can set in very quickly, the best way to counter it is to simply think of yourself as someone who is "unique". I too have Venus in Gemini (Venus in my 12th conjunct my ascendant), so I know exactly how you feel when comes to the lovely ladies.

Anyways re-post your chart and I'll scrutinize your chart in depth. :)

Krewster

From memory, there's probably tons of guys feeling as you express up through the mid 20's for such a wide range of reasons that a remote guess for you would be dangerous; for most of us (including hopefully you), age and horny-ness finally win out so that physical needs start to play more of a role in cracking open any ice.

In the meantime, it is a no-brainer to ascribe some of your indicated behavioral responses to Moon oppo Uran (skittish) but one would normally expect your Mars conjunct the Moon to push through some of that.

Except that in your chart's case, that Moon/Mars is tightly semi-septile Jup (lending imperiousness) and tri-septile Sat (ramping up your reserved-ness) and Merc is bi-septile Jup (i.e., mental imperiousness), much of which is reflected in your mentioned distaste for bar-type casual discourse.

The good news is that Ven, as an indicator of your vulnerability-ability, is well aspected (including being at the base of a NovaYod with the Sun and Pluto - although come to think of it a well-known native with the same config -except Pluto is replaced by Jup/Uran has preferred the company of paid-for physicalities during the past decades without apparent remorse).

If none of the above floats, then consider the undecile aspect between your Moon and Ven (which I'm just starting to explore, being 1/11 of 360 degrees) and about which internet sources emphasize "need for adjustment." If the undecile is to be respected, then certainly having one between the Moon and Ven might be mostly attributable to the described situation (i.e., trouble getting into and maintaining vulnerability or possibly not even respecting vulnerability).

The_Saturnian

After having read your OP, I have noted that the keyword here is 'intimate'.

It is generally said that Scorpios can suffer from a tendencies to be intensity and possessiveness, but as you may be already aware that isn't the case with every Scorpio. However, what is common to not only just Scorpio, but all water signs is that they're very emotional. Particularly if the Moon is placed in any water signs. Pluto's conjunction to the Ascendant increases this intensity and supplements the sensitive characteristic you already have. The smooth trine to the Moon, would have been a blessing in disguise as it perhaps would have allowed a free flowing of emotional response, particularly in 8th house related matters. I.e. sex, intimacy etc.

But what really seems to be the problem for you is the exact conjunction of Moon in its domicile, and Mars in its detriment of Cancer. (Mars in Cancer brings a lot of energy with it which can be a great asset at the best of times, but the problem is unlike its placement in exalted Capricorn the rage/aggressive nature cannot be tamed as well in Cancer). So I guess you could say the Moon (our emotions), is in engaged in 'war' here. There appears to be a conflict between Mars' rage/aggression or just plain order Martian energy with Moon's exact conjunction at 9 degrees. As this conflict is occurring in the 8th house of sexual intimate matters, you experience difficulties in the way you express your emotional response sexually with members of the opposite sex. (N.B. I have used the 8th house instead of the 5th house, on the assumption that your OP was relating to something more concrete rather than just casual sex which would be a 5th house matter).

Oppositions to Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in your 3rd of Capricorn, may well be bringing about difficulties in being able to communicate and converting your emotions/feelings into something more intimately physical. (Remember that Saturn and Uranus are in 'mutual reception' so their placements are not as bad in terms of the way you communicate in a general sense). Its quite common to see the pair put together as they are generational planets and what I have noted is that when they are in conjunction with one another, and simultaneously oppose another planet they often creates a situation where a spell or illusion is conjured up (Neptune) typically to build up hope or unnecessary hype and suddenly a shocking unexpected outcome (Uranus). In which case if you apply this doctrine here, you may re-collate several if not a few experiences in intimate matters of this sort. E.g. you meet her and all is well, a date follows, feelings grow and when you feel its right to make a move she shuns you out or suddenly you get a shock that you are no longer sexually attracted to her. This could be another issue contributing to your problem.

With Venus in Gemini I can out rightly say you are very flirtatious! Fear not you are not alone in this regard. This placement can bequeath its bearer something rather unique. You're not sexual, yet you know exactly which buttons to push when it comes down to flirting. In fact I would say they would make brilliant 'flirting' coaches. So on the bright side, do not let the aforementioned get the better of you. Since this is in your 7th house of long-term relationships, you could make this work quite well for you simply because you are able to lay and establish a strong solid foundation before being able to escalate things to a sexual level. Most people that I know have the issue the other way round. They know how to be sexual but forget that they need to know how and which buttons to push. You have one up on such folk so enjoy this gift! God gave it to you for a just reason. A charming personality coupled with a good wit can be the ultimate weapon for attracting members of the opposite sex. Use it wisely.

Mars inconjunct Venus (beauty/matters of love) and to Saturn (ambitions/aspirations/delays/restrictions) makes you fight for matters of love and the latter gives you ambition for such a thing to go after. Saturn also delays and restricts. But sometimes this can be for the better especially if you are looking for something more committed. So this isn't such a bad aspect after all. Don't give up hope and keep fighting one day you will win, because Saturn is watching you closely. In fact I'd like to go a step further and say that there appears to be a bright prospect coming when your progressed Sun will conjunct your radical Venus in the 7th. You can bare this in mind and use it as an excuse to keep fighting the fight until you emerge victorious.

The final point I'd like to raise is Mars trine Ascendant. You may have a habit of trying to consistently remind yourself that you must keep your cool all the time and yet struggle. This trine perhaps doesn't allow you to be mindful of keeping your cool, as you could well be scaring them off. They may feel that you could be coming onto to them a little to strong/aggressive. Try and work as best as you can to curb this issue. Perhaps one way I recommend as to how to 'tame the tiger', is to consult a dating coach or even take a course in pick up artistry you may learn a good few tips on how and when to escalate, so as to ensure she does not get frightened off.

Hope this helps and best of luck. :)

poyi

Premium Member
I think, 5th, 8th, Sun, Mars, Pluto are to look at for sexual habit, stamina, physical issue related to sex. Physical health, Sun, Ascendant, 6th house.

5th Pisces, ruler Neptune in Rx (retrograde), opposition to Mars Moon exact conjunction in 8th house.

8th house Gemini, Air sign, Mercury Rx in Aries, square by Uranus Rx, Neptune Rx, ruler of the Mercury in Aries, Mars in Cancer, fall, placed in 8th, tight conjunction with Moon in Cancer.

Pluto Rx at ascendant, trine Moon and sextile Uranus Rx and Neptune Rx, but quincunx Mercury Rx in 6th.

Sun square Saturn and Jupiter loosely. Mars rules Sun, Mars in fall, Sun rules Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus Rx are in mutual reception in the 3rd house.

I would say the sexual desire or need is greatly decreased due to the dignity of Mars, which decreases the strength of Mercury and Sun, therefore decreased the 8th. Secondly the Saturn and Uranus Rx mutual reception, indirectly increased the restriction on Neptune Rx from Saturn which affects the 5th. And also the disharmony of the Saturn to Moon/Mars, and Pluto Rx to Mercury.

Furthermore, Chiron square Mercury in 1orb.

The positive way of not needing sex as much would be the totally freedom of not needing it!!! As a woman myself, yeah, I tell you what women can be nasty bitc*** if you surrendered yourself for the sake of sex. Or you just need to find the right girl! The women that you really find attracted to will have planets placed in your 5th and 8th house by synastry.

poyi

Premium Member
Also worth looking at Venus, the planet of all physical and worldly pleasure. Venus in Gemini, she is semisquare Mercury her ruler. Venus rules 7th house being in 7th house is a good sign by the semisquare to Mercury Rx would bring difficulty.

1magu1t1on_13

thank you so much for the responses, saturnian and poyi. i'm currently reading, absorbing, and reflecting... need to collect all these thoughts...but my infinite gratitude to you.