CAN ANYONE DO 13 APRIL 2029 9 43pm chart to see if Apophis could strike earth?thanks!

jazzbluessinger

:geminiimg::geminiimg:HI, concerned that Apophis may hit in my humble opinion!!!!Can anyone do a chart on this Apophis near Earth 4 13 2029 9 43 pm? or 4 13 2036 943pm if it hits 7 yrs later per prof data. Some say maybe it could strike 2051, 2066, 2068 even....It would warn us, thanks. Sorry amateur astro here, but I did predict a problem with China before 2020, a disease and the economy for 2020. God Bless You!!!

Diem11

Here.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_apophis_strike_the_earth.4263.286917.png
    astro_2gw_will_apophis_strike_the_earth.4263.286917.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 20

jazzbluessinger

thanks, do you think it will hit earth? Also can you do a death chart for my person tell me which diseases may take me out, or when I may die, or if there is longevity in my chart?

sdh3

thanks, do you think it will hit earth? Also can you do a death chart for my person tell me which diseases may take me out, or when I may die, or if there is longevity in my chart?
Interestingly, the position of Apophis in this chart is 2 VI 4' 38'' retrograde. The associated Sabian Symbol is "Two angels bringing protection." As such, I'm guessing it won't hit the Earth. :)

DC80

thanks, do you think it will hit earth?

No way of knowing from that chart.

It's unbecoming to use a purely ethnocentric reference point for Earth.

If you want to do a chart for Earth then you use the geo-center of Earth which just happens to be the Great Pyramid on the Gizeh Plateau.

If you grid the Great Pyramid 25% of Earth's land mass is in Quadrant I, 25% in Quadrant II, 25% in Quadrant III and 25% in Quadrant IV and by definition the oceans are equally divided among the 4 quadrants, too.

Also can you do a death chart for my person tell me which diseases may take me out, or when I may die, or if there is longevity in my chart?

You can do that yourself. Just look at the 8th place, the 2nd place and the 8th place from the Lot of Fortune.