Current transiting planets close together - Moon, Venus, Neptune and Jupiter!

Astrologer Joseph

Hi Astro. Community

Interested to see how this stellium of planets being so close together by way of transit is affecting your Natal Chart?

How are you going to use the energy of this special collection of planets this time of month?

Are you noticing any rising energies in you or in the house/s being activated by this passing energy?

Astrologer Joseph

david starling

Hi Astro. Community

Interested to see how this stellium of planets being so close together by way of transit is affecting your Natal Chart?

How are you going to use the energy of this special collection of planets this time of month?

Are you noticing any rising energies in you or in the house/s being activated by this passing energy?

Astrologer Joseph

In my Natal-chart I have Mercury conjunct Mars over my Ascendant, all in Pisces, with my Sun in late Pisces trining Jupiter in late Scorpio in the Whole-sign 9th House.

I really don't "use" energies, I flow with them..

Astrologer Joseph

Hi David

Flowing with them would be an understandable attraction! Although with Mars and Mercury present, I would be interested to hear how you express the unavoidable daily thought and action impulses. On the Ascendant is an advantage, as it is more of a 'conscious' point. Curiously, are they conjunct the Ascendant from the 12th or from 1st House?

Astrologer Joseph

david starling

Hi David

Flowing with them would be an understandable attraction! Although with Mars and Mercury present, I would be interested to hear how you express the unavoidable daily thought and action impulses. On the Ascendant is an advantage, as it is more of a 'conscious' point. Curiously, are they conjunct the Ascendant from the 12th or from 1st House?

Astrologer Joseph

I'm using Whole-sign.

Thanks for mentioning the effect of the Moon phases. I'm sensitive to Moon transits and aspects, but I haven't been factoring in the phases.

Just for information's sake, I have a Moon/Venus conjunction in Aquarius, trining Uran in Gemini. Uran is square my Ascendant, unfortunately. Also, this current Saturn transit across my Moon/Venus has been much worse than either of my 2 Saturn returns.

david starling

Just mentioning, I needed an anchor, maybe because I have no planets in Earth-signs, which turned out to be a new method for determining the Aquarian Age in tropical coordinates. Since there wasn't one already in existence, I had to determine it for myself. There's a description of it in the Other Astrology forum, under the title "A Voyage of Discovery: An Age of Aquarius for the Tropical Zodiac".

I use it myself for myself, but I'm not promoting it, although I have been invited to write an article about it for The Mountain Astrologer magazine.

You probably know this, but the Aquarian Age as it's always presented can't exist tropically, because the transiting astronomical point indicating the sidereal Ages, the Vernal Point, is always set at the first point of tropical Aries.

Necessity was the mother of invention in this case. Not everyone needs to know about it, like I do.

Astrologer Joseph

I'm using Whole-sign.

Thanks for mentioning the effect of the Moon phases. I'm sensitive to Moon transits and aspects, but I haven't been factoring in the phases.

Just for information's sake, I have a Moon/Venus conjunction in Aquarius, trining Uran in Gemini. Uran is square my Ascendant, unfortunately. Also, this current Saturn transit across my Moon/Venus has been much worse than either of my 2 Saturn returns.

Yes, tracking the Moon transit over the monthly 28 day cycle is really powerful. You can essentially follow your daily/weekly emotional journey around your chart. It’s also a good way to learn about your natal aspects as they get activated by the Moon's movements over the month. Saturn crossing Moon and Venus would be heavy going. The observation that it’s been harder than during previous two Saturn Returns is on point. Saturn transits (in many respects symbolizing the world) likes to put layers and layers of sediments and deposits of ‘astro energy’ on us. The ‘weight’ of this is seen in the process of ageing. Interestingly, this can be lifted or eased momentarily with more light hearted transits, but ultimately the weight gets lifted when form & matter are no long an experience/barrier to the operation of consciousness.

Astrologer Joseph

Last edited:

david starling

I always need to know the Moon's location and aspects EVERY DAY. I'll start watching the phases as you describe them, from New to Full and back.